It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Qposts
Q43630-43632 you say.

Those seem to be laying out who is being blackmailed. We need to remove all of them from public service if they are not out already. They have served themselves at the expense of innocent children and unsuspecting adults. Squeeze them for information for whomever is blackmailing them. We have a pattern that is undeniable. The inner Sherlock Holmes in all of us is tingling our minds. We can't un see their wickedness. The time is nigh we see the perp walks.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Treason is an insanely high bar. Obstruction of Justice, Civil rights violations, and FISA Court fraud may tally up to some nice charges.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I mean....the ONLY reason they had any viewers was the airport.....counting every single traveler that passed a TV as a viewer. May have even counted every traveler and how many TVs they passed in the airport. And that was 2014.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Jussie Sayin ....

More Secrecy ....

......The latest declaration that we citizens aren’t entitled to know comes from Judge Michael Toomin. ......

"Rule of law" is polarity code for "no rule of law ever applies."

The public has a right to know about DJT taxes because he cheats. They need to make an informed decision.

The public has no right to details of Kamaladeville's involvement in the Jussie Smollett case because it would be prejudicial.

Man wearing a DJT hat getting shot deserves what he got, he was provoking.

Jussie Smollett has suffered enough, he's real victim here.

link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: jimmyx

"its better to be silent than to argue with the ignorant"...pythagoras

When you argue with idiots you have to stoop to their level where they can win and others see you as an idiot. To rewrite a famous line I am sure.

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

For me, the concern here is not that Obama/Biden themselves are not tried for treason, it's that they are just mid-level puppets, so if they can't be done bang-to-rights then what hope is there for permanently removing their handlers and upper echelons?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oa reply to: crankyoldman

The description of Eloquent, doesn't do that reply JUSTICE

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To the relief of CNN's wolf blister, attorney general Barr just told him that Obama and Biden will not be brought up on treason, based on what he has learned thus far.

Might be a whole different ballgame after 11.3.
--------------

Maxwell in the news...

@KlasfeldReports
Mysterious ruling in Ghislaine Maxwell’s criminal case.

In a sealed letter, Maxwell tried to modify a protective order to allow her to file her criminal discovery under seal in her civil litigation.

The judge denies that as-yet-undisclosed request.

In an ironic twist, the judge says most of the materials leading to all this secret battling over what can be disclosed under seal in what case...

... are already on the public record.

From all the secrecy, it's hard to know what, if anything, to make of this ruling, except:

* It's a bookmark of the furtive wrangling.

* Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers have a pattern of making arguments surrounding secrecy that multiple judges slam for lacking evidence.

twitter.com...

Maxwell 9 2 2020 - Court doc ruling.

And Trump's tweet "Joe Hiden’ it" with emojis.

Access granted to the public.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Remember a bumbling Ulysses S Grant had a plan that said he would overwhelm them with numbers and there proceeded to be some of the bloodiest battles in the history of man. His guys couldn't shoot for dinner nor have decent leadership in some Armies but they could stop a bullet while the next guy got off a shot and it worked.

China has a Gen U.S. Grant type leadership that says so what if they lose a couple of million in battle.... That is why Nukes are so important. This could get ugly. Truly Biblical even. I still don't want to admit it is true that this is it but it is getting hard to deny. Sherman showed the way the Chinese will have to use in any land they take. Like the Khans they will likely sweep thru some places like locusts.

Pray for peace people everywhere!

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Any Navy that still builds Aircraft Carriers with a ramp is bush league. I don’t care how many ships they have.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

On the flip side of the coin, Barr rendered Wuf Blister almost almost speechless when he declared that China is a much bigger threat than Russia, this election cycle.

I'm seeing quite a few headlines on the internet from various answers that attorney general Barr gave to Wolf blister. But I cannot find much at the CNN website itself. Apparently, most of it went against CNN's narrative.

You my friend have a stone solid system. I cannot view that thing at all, it literally makes me ill.

4 GD years later and "meddling" has never been defined. Barr says, hacking or facebook posts. That's it!?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: MetalThunder

They must be desperate to win Detroit they are going alllll out. No one listens to these guys and they are all in the same area.

Kind of dying to know what they know behind the scenes. Someone the other day said she thinks our Governor has some Weather Underground Leanings...

That's a tough search ... But found something of interest ...
bitchute -
OLD RADICALS NEVER DIE.... THEY MULTIPLY – WITH SPECIAL GUEST DIANA WEST

Diana West returns to share information that is likely to STUN viewers. The Weather Underground never went away, it just went deeper under ground.

edit on 922020 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

Their logo

Note the Rainbow theme ( and arrow ) .. hmmmm protect and elevate the group to subvert systematically ?? Just free thinking here all the while in PLAIN SIGHT ...
Boom ?

edit on 922020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

For me, the concern here is not that Obama/Biden themselves are not tried for treason, it's that they are just mid-level puppets, so if they can't be done bang-to-rights then what hope is there for permanently removing their handlers and upper echelons?

That will be a Military Tribunal and we will not know about it. Saying no "criminal" via DOJ means not them. Does not mean Tribunal, but Q did answer our Q-uestion stating there are and have been Tribunals and executions behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"Defying the Odds, Marina Abramović Presents the World Premiere of Her First-Ever Opera in Munich — Here’s What It’s Like"

The artist takes to the stage to die seven times in highly anticipated performance about celebrity, love, & inner crisis.🙄

7 Deaths of Maria Callas at the Bavarian State Opera. Photo: Wilfried Hösl. Courtesy the Bavarian State Opera.

Cringy. I wasn't expecting to see Willem Dafoe in this; then again he's always been on the strange occult side.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
@rosiememos

Amazing. When Shailagh Murray joined the Whitehouse Obama Admin waived it's ethics rule, leaving her with a direct line to @washingtonpost Rolling on the floor laughing #SteeleDossier

Animal House had more moral and ethical systems of control the renOgade's crew. This mess is so so so so big that dealing with this has to be like cleaning up after hurricane Andrew with a toothbrush.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
S**t posting at these levels should not be possible!

We don't deserve him.

Gun toting patriot agrees with us.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Ginsburg presides over wedding just weeks after hospitalization

Who could possibly believe this garbage photoshop "image" is of RBG at a wedding?

Seriously? This is just beyond it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

NO MASK ???? In her health ???? LoL
How weak

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

Wonder how them Airport ratings are doing for that crap hole network lol I get it CWM ... Carry on...

Yeah....CNN is tanking because of airports and gyms. They never had many actual viewers at home. I think I even made a thread on this at some point.

AT&T lists CNN as one of their profitable "child" companies.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No mask and only 'photo' of RBG that seems to exist from this wedding.🤦‍♂️

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, and they just drag out the previous chart to fill in their pretty waterfall graph. I suppose they could just leave it black, but then someone would say "black vibes matter".

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join