It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm guessing that Q posted Q4630 to Q4633 lists as a MISSION for anons to MEME the sh*t out of them... on the expectation that MSM will give these no coverage whatsoever.

Maybe this mission moves us to a position where the public realises the MSM won't report such news.

Aside: Decodes up to date and posted so time to nip to the shops during the lull!
edit on 2-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Does make ya wonder and why did she leave Fox News.? I'm guessing her notes are typical journalistic stenography. I think she's been preparing an article for later this week or next. Her other screenCap with the paper beneath had "DRAFT 1" at the top. Her husband is Air Force Lt Col JD Hayes and has something to do with gov't affairs. I haven't found much on him.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So literally Cold War era Soviet surplus trash.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The lesser Wallace is slated as the first debate moderator.

Preview.

Wallace: "Mr. Trump, you're an admitted racist, bigot, and Putin puppet, is it safe to say you are anti American?"

Wallace: "Vice President Biden, how are you feeling today?"

I am duly impressed by those championing the demented pedophile as the savior of "our democracy." The anti-DJT folks have such insane levels of TDS that they actually believe Biden is a democratic choice.

He was installed through CLOSED, rigged elections. He's an old white guy in the party of diversity and at this point is barely functional. His disfunction is so bad that an army of apologists get daily talking points to refute it. If he was sane it would be self evident. He can't take questions, refuses to go out into the public and his litany of documented crimes and assorted despicable actions makes Sylvio Berlusconi blush.

How are the anti-DJT not LIVID over being saddled with this?
Why are they not storming the DNC?
The dems "base" literally screams for him, instead of screaming about being screwed over this bad?

How much more obvious can this get?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I have a feeling she is cooking up the story of the century. She’s one of the few MSM journalists who actually investigate and just tell the facts of the matter. Seems she knows A LOT more than she’s currently letting on.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: butcherguy

Does make ya wonder and why did she leave Fox News.? I'm guessing her notes are typical journalistic stenography. I think she's been preparing an article for later this week or next. Her other screenCap with the paper beneath had "DRAFT 1" at the top. Her husband is Air Force Lt Col JD Hayes and has something to do with gov't affairs. I haven't found much on him.

That UBL Project Draft 1 also had a future date on the paper.... Sunday, 9/20/2020. Possible release date?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Great idea! So much text in those drops gives me a headache. Consolidated memes to redpill the normies and flood the msm zone.

I think that long list of pedo's is from the link that Trillium posted.

First we were 'Deplorables' and racists; now, we're a 'digital cult' of radical kooks yearning for a community. News Flash: We're not the ones being radicalized...

The Millennium Report

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I have a feeling she is cooking up the story of the century. She’s one of the few MSM journalists who actually investigate and just tell the facts of the matter. Seems she knows A LOT more than she’s currently letting on.

If she's not Savitched (some of you old timers know what I'm speaking of) she will break this whole convoluted thing wide open.

Jessica Savitch
edit on 9/2/2020 by NightFlight because: Added link and corrected spelling...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sadly even with those questions Biden would still mess it up and make Trump look good.

My only problem with this list is that it has Epstein on it. Wouldn't Maxwell have removed or even not have his name on that kind of list? Maxwell is a smart cookie and not some Clintonisc goon, so I wouldn't expect her to make a mistake like that.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Chris Wallace will "reclaim his time" before President Trump can answer, and then give all the time to Joe Biden.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Or Hunter S Thompson, or Michael Hastings, or many other journalists that died while investigating something that we will never really know of what was found.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Unless Epstein was just another pawn . It's starting to become clearer where her loyalty lies....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You’ve Been Served For Treason #palmbeachcounty #Florida

Very interesting clips of a woman serving the local government. What is uniQue is she details her service with the applicable codes/laws etc. violated by the government.

Since we are NOT a country ruled by the "rule of law" she will be ignored. The Lawyer Priest Class will just shrug and say "meh ignore her what's, she going to do, we'll just drive her from her home by burying her in garbage paperwork."

But I applaud her for doing it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The argument - ' Land of Confusion 2600 - made in 2008, began when AnonHQ were blamed for stock market problems. That was eventually discussed as a New Cyber Attack that would spell out Confusion. Multiple meetings were held at Universities and one by one they explained the oncoming Loss of Privacy......... A New World of SPAM and Phishing. A world in which a Global New style war could be performed by Hackers, from their Home addresses etc.

www.youtube.com...

Documentary made in 2010 that starts to spill the beans.

edit on 2-9-2020 by steaming because: Mistake put right

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Good afternoon my fellow Patriots.
We’ve been extremely busy past several weeks. Need time to catch up on last thread and this one.
Continued prayers are greatly appreciated for all in harms way.

Eyes still on OR & GA as was relayed awhile back.
Keep eyes on CA, AZ, UT, NM.
Info has been trickling out nationwide.

Be advised, keep your head on a swivel, stay within groups you know, livestream when confronted if possible and always carry.

For those of you who are veterans or active duty, remember your oath.
Foreign and Domestic.
This is not political.
We fight for our land as one American People.

Stay Vigilant
Be Ready

Psalm 64

Semper Fidelis

edit on 2-9-2020 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Stay safe and Godspeed

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This should be entertaining...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link