It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Watch the water / Watch the Watch = WTW

WTW

Water testing devices.
edit on 11-10-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is there a Lord of the Rings thing going on with North Korea?

Kimdalf the Grey... To be followed up by Kimdalf the White?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

To refresh my memory, I skimmed over this: en.wikipedia.org...

This E-mail controversy was centered around Hillary keeping classified e-mails on her home computer.

Is there also supposed to be some kind of "smoking gun" content within some of the e-mails?

Actions speak louder than words.
The deal is the smoking gun was so huge that the gov is balking at telling us what is there and the NYCPD has a lot of suicides inside the group that know what is in the laptop.

What actions am I talking about? The ones that ignore evidence for 4 years are particularly concerning. Especially, as to how will justice ever be served with that attitude?

Barr is scary from the Ruby Ridge reviews he gave and what I saw that bothered me was a very probable ignoring facts to protect the agents actions. He may well have been the perfect whitewasher that gets it done under the auspices of doing the opposite. Now, we are asking for a reset away from corrupt government entities as sane people should try to do and DJT has snakes all around him shilling for the Cabal and trying to beat him at every turn. I pray Barr is not a snake and is just an honest man doing what he sees is right based on the truth. Anything else and we have trouble ahead.

Credit the Grateful Dead: I can hear it in the Casey Jones song; "trouble ahead, trouble behind, and you know that notion just crossed my mieye-eind"

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Fox News. Thinks it’s cute to keep using the Pence pic with the fly.

I’m going to be thrilled when Trump throttles Biden and the election “spin” dies.

Slam ACB thru to SCOTUS then curb stomp Joe. Then the next four years can be a Breyer replacement watch party.

It’s all their got, otherwise the only topic remaining is Joe Bidens fettish for children.

What the Supreme court packing,
the Green new deal flip flopping,
the Fracking flip flopping,
the lies about man made global warming,
the money laundering with Ukraine,
the back door China deals,

just to name a short few that can be expounded on greatly are apparently all dead in the water with you?

Any reason for liking any of those issues for you is probably where you should start inwardly thinking. One more big one, the lies about every issue that could make Biden look bad. It is telling that people who should call his constant twisting in the wind for votes worn out Bullus Shedicus try to agree with the lie of the day. Like in the movie "Idiocracy".

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This POTUS tweet yesterday at 20:05:01, may deserve further analysis:

t.co...

(POTUS speech from Whitehouse to "BLEXIT BACKS THE BLUE" supporters in Tiffany t-shirts)

1) Video length is 1.13 = 11.3 MARKER,

2) Timestamp of 20:05:01 includes a 5by5 = EYES ON.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Re BOOMERANG (in 6 posts): File under "Could be something, could be nothing?"

In the Kenneth More film The 39 Steps (1959), in the last 15 minutes of the film, there are three mentions of BOOMERANG:

1) "Boomerang at Buckingham Palace",

2) "Boomerang Security at Buckingham Palace",

3) A missile system called Boomerang which will apparently make whoever has the technology completely immune to attack from hostile forces.
edit on 11-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dash, please check you PMs!

We're very close to the cutoff..........
edit on Sun Oct 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wouldn’t it be nice if a giant boom landed before page #400 and we didn’t need a new thread?
Then something new could be posted in Breaking News.
edit on b000000312020-10-11T10:13:21-05:0010America/ChicagoSun, 11 Oct 2020 10:13:21 -05001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

"-30-" is the series finale of the HBO original series The Wire. With a running time of 93 minutes, this tenth and final episode of the fifth season is the longest episode of the series.

One more to carry us across the line.

-30- is a journalistic term that has been used to signify the end of a story.

C Q D calling -.. .- ... .... . -.
edit on 11-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They simply can’t help themselves. They’ve lied, betrayed, projected, and subverted for so long it’s part of their DNA and no longer able (or desire) to conceal it.

Coons says that confirming Barrett 'constitutes court-packing,' Sasse responds that's 'obviously' incorrect

www.foxnews.com...

The court wasn’t packed with Larry King on the court but will be packed replacing him? priceless.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok, so one of the Whitmer kidnappers was pardoned by Delaware Governor last year for other crimes.

Do you know how big of a loser you have to be to need TWO pardons within 12 months?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 11-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
You need a super computer to keep track of all the statements from each politician. A 2 minute video on demand, each Democrat's flip-flopping over the past 5 years could be available on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Insufferable's dad on his daughter...

Report: Kamala’s Father Slams Her Shameless Identity Politics “We Wish to Categorically Dissociate Ourselves From this Travesty”

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

***note I find it rather odd that Chris Farley's one note character career has made its way into the Anon/MAGA meme world as part of the Awakening - who'd have thunk?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So this is another someone or something shot someone or something stories I care not one drop about. But I happened to see the oddness in the pics which are interesting if one skips the "he killed, they killed, we all killed racist blah blah blah..." stuff.

^^^^Watch time as seen from the camera POV.

^^^^that seems to be the bullet - not shell, caught in midair on the camera.

MOAR
edit on 11-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

These morons, on both sides, showing up to/for/against these protests can’t be surprised, or mourned, when ish goes sideways.

You put armed non-combatants into combative situations with zero rules of engagement with no command & control... this is what you get.
edit on 11-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

DTOM, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If there were to be actual arrests before election, it would be ideal to be Nov 1/2/3. Blended in with the election, the MSM would implode in their inability to cover both stories.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Replied.
Thanks.

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390 >>

join