It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312
Ever since the killing of Bin Laden, I've been having a very hard time reconciling the shootdown and killing of 17 Seals on the Chinook after the killing of Bin Laden. The Bin Laden killing in Pakistan happened on or about 2 May 2011. The shoot down of the CH-47 happened on or about 6 August 2011. There was allegedly Afghan insurgents with rocket propelled grenades in the landing zone. Two separate forces were in the air and requested permission to clear the LZ. One was a US AC-130 gunship and the other was US Army Apache gunships. Both were denied permission. The insurgents were never identified and supposedly some of the seals on board were in on the Bin Laden killing. I was also told that CI Agents were on board, also.

Now, on or about 14 July 2015, 1.7 billion in cash on pallets was delivered to the Iranians. I think it was payment to the Iranians for shooting down the Chinook with the seals on board. 7 Afghans who were "friendlys" were also on board when it was shot down. Insurance policy?

Now, about the money. Payoff to the Iranians to keep quiet about the alleged Bin Laden killing? They probably knew he was already dead and had been for several years. I don't believe for one second that the money was paid to Iran to insure they did not further develop nuclear weapons. I believe the money was paid for services rendered on 6 August 2011 by the Iranians for Obama.
Extortion 17
Scroll Down to Iran Nuclear Talks about mid way...
edit on 8/31/2020 by NightFlight because: changed Blackhawk to Apache.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, we are definitely in 88!!!

00:31:00

"Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same
context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
"

8-31

Military.

The decree also removed the deputy governor of the al Jawf region who is the son of Prince Fahad bin Turki. Prince Fahad was serving as commander of the Coalition forces in charge of the Yemen campaign and previously headed the army special forces.

Link

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, that Joe Biden pizza delivery video is a DEATH THREAT to POTUS!!!

See screen scrape below:

a) Inset picture starts at 0:23 seconds and reads

JUST IN: Kayleigh McEnany
responds to death of TRUMP ...

and has a timestamp of 1:11

Should USSS be informed?

edit on 31-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Pro-Trump CIA Man: QAnon Madness and Upward Failure

From the guy in question 👆 a few passages from his blog post:

The republic-wide insurrection against the President and his administration has long been documented and fully outlined by QANON and team, as has the extremely well-merited and excruciatingly painful punishment that is coming to the insurrectionists. Personally, I would prefer immediate and lethal, post-trial punishment – by loyal-citizen firing squads chosen by lottery – but will stand by any decision that is supported by the majority of loyal citizens. Remember that, in this case, “enough” will be enough only when loyal citizens – not the politicians — say it is.

In addition to the irrefutable fact that QANON data have been overwhelmingly accurate, a review of the clear facts about the leading insurrectionists’ behavior and intentions add luster to the savage house-cleaning that is approaching, per QANON, commonsense, the Constitution’s provisions, and answered prayers. It ought to give QANON deniers (AKA: coup-ists, insurrectionists) plenty to think about as they wait their for their own inevitable and personal hell to arrive. (Maybe all of the following, gallows-headed traitors will write a Q on their palm and claim innocence by insanity?)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

See screen scrape below:

Should USSS be informed?

I just looked and didn’t see it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

See screen scrape below:

Should USSS be informed?

I don't see that, Rel! Are you saying when you watch that video, that that insert pops up at 0:23 seconds? I'm not getting that when I watch it. Perhaps it only showed up temporarily, and you happened to catch it.

Are you still seeing it? If so, then yes, I think the SS should be informed.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It seems to be a random ad. This is what popped up when I watched it:

edit: I watched it from the embedded link...
edit on 8/31/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

hmm... that's interesting butcherguy!

Did you watch it straight from the thread or from a youtube browser page? Mine was on the latter.

Even if it was a genuine "ad", why would someone create an add saying "JUST IN: ... death of Trump" with a 1:11 timestamp?And why would it appear at 23 second point on the video.

ETA - I reloaded it from youtube browser page and it appeared again... it started at the 20 second mark this time and stayed through to end of video:

I then reloaded again after switching my VPN country server to UK and also to US central time... both times didn't give the ad. So it appears to be targeted to one timezone?

edit on 31-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add 2nd screen scrape

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

POTUS is going to Kenosha WI tomorrow to see first hand what the rioters and looters have done to the city and to meet with law enforcement.

The Democrat governor has warned him to cancel his visit.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

The relative power means nothing if the lower powered computer is not controlled by the good guys?

Deep state "C_A" computers can still process their hidden backup copy of the HAMMER database allowing them to plan and check the plan data?

Theoretically, a quantum computer can view past, present, and future, which would mean it could look back in time to before the C👁️A ever existed. 😋

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I reload it from youtube browser page and it appeared again... it started at the 20 second mark this time and stayed through to end of video:

I reloaded the link directly on the YouTube page and I got the same ad I got the first time. Maybe it's based on play history? I don't think it is any kind of "comm" since it appears to be part of some algo...

btw the full title of the vid is "JUST IN: Kayleigh McEnany responds to death of Trump supporter in Portland"

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I watched it both ways. Didn't show up for me either way.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

btw the full title of the vid is "JUST IN: Kayleigh McEnany responds to death of Trump supporter in Portland"

That's a relief to know. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
September 1st - the Full Corn Moon

The full Moon for September 2020 is the Full Corn Moon! (This year, the Harvest Moon will be in October instead.).....
 That’s the case in 2020, when October will experience two full Moons: one on October 1 (the Harvest Moon) and the other on the 31st (the Hunter’s Moon and a Blue Moon, too)!

edit on 8312020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
BOOOOM
Feds Just Arrested 23 In Chicago Under Operation Legend – US Attorneys Charge Them With Federal Gun Trafficking

President Trump vowed to end the surge in crime happening in major cities across Americans.

As Democrats promise to defund the police, Trump launched Operation Legend.

The administration is using federal law enforcement to do what liberal mayors will not. And it looks like they are already making progress.

The Feds caught 23 big fish. Major charges are hanging over their heads

The leader of the “Black Disciples” and 22 others have been charged with various federal drug and gun trafficking charges.

The charges range from drug and firearm offense to even bank fraud, in one case.

This kind of sting has apparently not occurred in Chicago for many years. The city is reputed for the ongoing gun violence.

In recent weeks, numerous victims have been claimed, including young children.

There has been a spike in crime in Chicago and other cities, as Democrats promised to defund police.

During the riots, police officers were not allowed to restore law and order, forcing the federal government to step in.

This is the first apparent result of Operation Legend, the Trump administration’s attempt to end a widespread surge of crime.

washingtonews.today...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Cheers ORRED, threat explained, I think...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Here it is;

www.youtube.com...

JUST IN: Kayleigh McEnany responds to death of Trump supporter in Portland

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

September 1st (Full Corn Moon) + Ten days. Darkness gets us to Sept 11th!

Would it be cathartic to wipe out the scar on humanity from 9/11 by making it a day to mark the demise of the deep state?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

I think Biden is addressing his heckler, who is at some elevated position.

God bless that man.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on 31-8-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join