It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

She says Comey ignored the "Blackberry backup emails" on Weiner laptop.

@GeorgWebb has been pouncing on blackberry's for like 3 years now.

It is all about the BBs....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: cimmerius
In all honesty, I see It playing out once the Democrat cities and states are toast.
There isn't enough police power to save them if they try that crap in some cities or states.
Not being grandiose, just making a simple observation.
If Trump wins there will be a large uproar. I suspect the same liberals in charge now, that are allowing such, will squash it fast.
It will not be a good political ploy after the election. Many of them are worried now that they won't get federal money to help rebuild, they are hoping Biden gets in....somehow. If not, I doubt you will see much more damage.

They may require to be the ones "purgee" from those cities for failure to uphold the Constitutional rights of the citizen victims of the crime wave. That they kept ignoring firebombings is unheard of before now in America and will be the thing that brings them ALL down. I predict the thugs go to prison for their crimes and the enablers get the death penalty. It is getting time for the harvest.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
From the hair icon account NOT run by HRC.

Note the time stamp.

11-09 or 911

What happened following this tweet? Details that state without Q-uestion that renOgade's crew did not leave office under a "peaceful transition." See it? Mirror.

Every time one sees "peaceful transition" it is an admission, as seen through the mirror. The contention is they said it, there is nothing in 3d "rules and regulations" that suggests it needs to be said in say, Ebonics, or American Sign Language, or even a language the average person speaks. (common decency isn't a rule)

Pelosi said the other they "...they are coming for your kids." Admission? White Hats coming to steal the children of the dark masters?

If anything, folks should really understand a thing like Pelosi, who despises humans - sees them as cattle, is NEVER going to speak to them. They never are, they are speaking to others while average folks THINK they are speaking to them. Nadler, the Queen, Pelosi, renOgade, BC and the rest do not now, and never have, spoken to the population they consider an infection. Why would they?

Seriously, why would renOgade demean himself to speak to a population he was put in place to conquer and then eradicate?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sen. Johnson urges Barr to release Durham findings if report delayed until after election

www.foxnews.com...

I beg to differ with Sen Johnson. Why rush?

- if it’s not done, how can he release? Just release for sake of release? That IS a political and not investigative reason.

- release before and Trump wins... political football used to win will be the narrative.

- release before and Trump loses... it all gets shut down, even the Un fished CF stuff. Biden’s new DOJ burns it all.

- release after and Trump wins... clear waters ahead. No “political” tarnish to constantly be polishing off. Charges, arrests, can move forward easier. If no charges recommended, at least Trump in office.

- release after and Trump loses... just like the “before” option; it all gets covered back up by Biden DOJ.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Last time Joe attempted to read the Constitution...

Senator Joseph Biden (1986)
The Senate Judiciary Committee held its second day of hearings on Justice William Rehnquist's nomination to be chief justice. At day's end some sign of fatigue shows on Senator Joseph Biden, D-DE holding a copy of the Constitution and rubbing his forehead.

source

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I doubt Trump will leave office without backup files/evidence. He's a smart man. That evidence is probably already sitting somewhere safe as we speak.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I doubt Trump will leave office without backup files/evidence. He's a smart man. That evidence is probably already sitting somewhere safe as we speak.

DECLAS everything .... Refusal will open door to inserection act... YMMV

Fun TIME s
:

edit on 9272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think I’ve said this here before, but Durham’s goal was never to produce a report. A report may arise out of his work - it it’s not the goal though. The goal is criminal indictments. Durham is a Prosecutor not a Special Counsel. So far he’s produced 1 and he’s been investigating for 3 years. It’ll be interesting to see how this is handled. Also, technically November 4th is after the election so even if Trump was beaten they could still kick everything into high gear and arrest everybody between November and January 20th.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I think I’ve said this here before, but Durham’s goal was never to produce a report. A report may arise out of his work - it it’s not the goal though. The goal is criminal indictments. Durham is a Prosecutor not a Special Counsel. So far he’s produced 1 and he’s been investigating for 3 years. It’ll be interesting to see how this is handled. Also, technically November 4th is after the election so even if Trump was beaten they could still kick everything into high gear and arrest everybody between November and January 20th.

Ha....wouldn't that put a 2020 spin on things. Biden somehow gets elected then arrested right after....love it!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The question here is who's definition of "Peaceful" do they mean. Is it "Peaceful" like nice and orderly with no issues, or is it "Peaceful" like all those protests we've been seeing?

That's the question.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’ve stated the same. If we hear of a “report” press conference, that’s a nothingburger. If there are crimes requiring indictments/charges/arrests then that happens before any “presser”. Where Durham uses the FBI charts and visual aids to lay out the case.

Report or Actions or Presser need to come after the election.

Until proven otherwise I’m still calling a curb stomping of Biden in the election.

- replace RBG
- curb stomping Biden
- keep Senate
- flip House
- coup justice

That’s my priority list.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I like it. I like it a lot.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
FWIW...Maria Bartiromo of Fox News says no John Durham interim report or actions before the election.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In a real world a person who got no votes, whose party base despises her, whose persona is grating and insufferable, would recuse herself from voting because she is now the Presidential Nominee.

One: Already decided. Two: That decision is SOLEY based on the desire to put her own nominee up when she is "elected". This conflict of interest is the exact definition of conflict of interest - she did the same during impeachment.

In a real world this despised candidate would have resigned in order to appease renOgade's crew and run - despite the disdain for her, but instead she's spent two years away from California campaigning in front of a dozen people or so at at time so she could be backdoored into the position of Presidential Nominee by Appointment.

Immoral, unethical, inexplicable.

Candidate Harris' Twit Drivel

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FWIW...Maria Bartiromo of Fox News says no John Durham interim report or actions before the election.

twitter.com...

He charged Clinesmith, no reason he cannot charge more. Report - never doing one anyway. The problem is as Barr stated The Rona hysteria accomplished the desired task, it delayed Durham by 4-5 months and made a hero out of the Karen Maskhole class of fear mongers.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

That’s good news. If he’s not done, he’s not done. He’s not playing political football with his investigation. No matter what Senator, Representative or President “wants”.

If he was coming up empty, he’d be done by now.
If he was coming up empty, no need to convert to criminal investigation last Oct.
if he was coming up empty, no need to be flying overseas looking into things.
If he was coming up empty, there’s no concern over his results looking “political” based on timing.
If he was coming up empty, Barr wouldn’t keep bringing up how it was all so bad.
If he was coming up empty, the Dems wouldn’t be trying to shut him down, impeach Barr, and pitch a holy fit about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I like it. I like it a lot.

NEVER FORGET
Calls for a double header

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good to hear from you ML and I hope the "hands on" isn't too onerous!

Keep feeding the positive energy, it seems to be doing the trick. I can't remember the last time we had a member going through a negative "I'm giving up" patch - which is good.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
U.S. Navy Guided Missile Destroyer USS Delbert D. Black Joins the Fleet

Coat of arms motto: "Anchored in Arms" and Interesting hull number...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not to disagree at all. So, your post made me think those DUMB's we studied in these threads are where they should take them. Lock them up below earth they are low life's anyway and below 6ft might work better than pushing up daisy's at 6ft in a cemetery. It would take a mole machine making loud noises to break them out before their day of justice is completed. Some may earn the right to resurface. Who knows some may become great assets for Justice concerning children and torturous adults.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
First thing first: I would love to take a train trip from Seattle to Juno or even Anchorage. That would be relaxing as all ends.

Ok now to the big point. Barr was up there looking at jails and other "things", but what if this permit is so the instead of sending certain people to Gitmo, it's so that they can be sent to Alaska instead. Jail time Gulag style.

While I don't like the idea of the US having Gulags, I think in this case it might be smart since many of the people that are possibly guilty are also people that have many many friends in the Gulf States and around the Caribbean. It would be easy to assault the base and take people out of there for a well funded private military (let's not forget that some of those same people possibly were even stationed there at some point). Placing these people in a place like Alaska, would mean that the only time it would make sense to break anyone out would be during the warm season but even then the logistics of moving people in and out of the area without getting caught themselves would be very very difficult.

We do have Super-Max Prisons, but there again some of these people have connections that could get them out without notice. Again a Prison built up in Alaska could be guarded by Military Personnel so that would greatly limit the possibility of being let out by accident from happening.

I wonder if Hillary will be allowed to clean salmon for the local markets since she had all that experience when she was younger?

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join