It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, for reference the gunship video in 4776 has appeared in 5 other posts!

4134, 4144, 4198, 4234, 4604
edit on 27-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The original and unofficial nickname for the AC-130 gunship was “Puff the Magic Dragon” or “Puff
link

A dragon lives forever
But not so, little boys
Puff, The Magic Dragon lyrics

Yarrow now sings the line "A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys" as "A dragon lives forever, but not so girls and boys"
link

CIA Chief Allen Dulles had been Yarrow’s father close direct associate and employer. Peter Yarrow (Peter, Paul and Mary) is a convicted pedophile (14-year-old girl  in 1969 when Yarrow was 31-years old).

The rabbit hole seems to go very deep on that one. Check out what Ray Bullock writes about Yarrow. I won't link as parts of that belong in RATS and some of the claims are problematic without thoroughly fact checking them which I haven't.
edit on 27-9-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Sep 26th

4 Posts; 6 ?s, 1 URL, 6 pictures, 1 kill box, 4 Chan IDs,
41 POTUS tweets; 31 retweets, 11 video tweets
Total = 45

KU V19.08 20200926 to 4772 incl DECODE tools
KU Posts Pictures v19.08 20200926 from QPost 3601 to 4776

Most linked posts in decodes:
24 21,
15 20,
8 23, 56,
6 9, 18, 34, 209, 210,
5 8, 57, 123, 206, 909, 2109, 3309,

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

Lake Jackson, Texas

a reply to: steaming

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have been too busy to follow the thread lately but I tried to read it but all I got was a "ye old error", my words.
Just reading a couple of posts on this page I do wonder what hoax, as one called it already, this was.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Ummmmm.....you guys. What is this?

site-891171.mozfiles.com...

The link is clean, I ran it thru virus protection. It’s just a pdf. Please. Please. Read it and tell me what you think. I’m hoping someone can tell me it’s fake. For everyone’s sake.....
ETA

ETA than you Under
edit on 27-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'd like to know the adrenochrome ratings of Madeleine McCann's and other missing children's parents.

From what I can tell maybe most every parent in America is not going to be on board with someone murdering children. No matter who's their parents. The in crowd gets this not us "unwashed masses and useless eater" types. This divide will be permanent when we finish exposing them. It will take another 4 or 5 hundred years to reset at the level the game is being played right now. The ultra sick would give their children over to this and deserve whatever karma/justice they end up with for it too.

I truly believe that there is a Great Spirit, the great White Father the Natives Americans would tell and it represents all things good. I call that the God of Abraham and Moses. Yahweh to many. People who do not love their neighbor and God's creation for man are clearly not followers of the Great Spirit.

Arrogance that somehow a greater power of the Universe did not act to create this Universe is what drives the beginning of ignorance of God to become the opposite. The bad spirit and it's cohorts are waiting to take us down that path that Zepplin tells us we "have time to change the road you're on" and it is so true.

No, I am not a Pastor/Minister/Preacher but I suppose that might be something to pursue. My Rock and Roll stuff might apply with the youth.

edit on 27-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You gotta think if we know about all these allegations, she definitely knows about them too.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This Q drop from #4772: Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight. Q, has made me wonder.

ETA: I guess I mean could that have been a possible FF event that got deterred.

Something to consider anyway. Im sure I can be wrong, but its been nagging at me ever since that drop went up.

Following that thought, found this that maybe of interest....

The National Advanced Surface to Air Missile System is critical to protecting America's capital and surrounding areas from air and missile threats.9/24/2020

SAM System That Guards Washington DC Just Made Its Lowest Ever Intercept Of A Mock Cruise Missile

The U.S. military conducted the lowest ever intercept of a mock cruise missile using the National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System, or NASAMS, during a test earlier this month. Operationally, NASAMS helps protect the airspace around Washington, D.C. and the larger surrounding National Capital Region. This test follows a number of other cruise missile defense experiments in the past year or so, including a recent demonstration of the ability of a self-propelled 155mm howitzer to bring down such a weapon using a hyper velocity projectile.

edit on 9272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hello MBSC, My deceased Brother in Law, a retired USAF Colonel, would never forgive me if I didn't correct you. You definitely got the gunship name right, but, Puff, or Puff the Magic Dragon was a C-47 (civilian DC-3) converted to AC-47 configuration named Spooky.

The next one used in Vietnam was the AC-119 Shadow, a twin boom cargo plane.

Then the next was the AC-130 Spectre that in uprated versions is still in use today. A dear friend of mine, A brigadier general in the USAF (RIP) flew the Spectre in Vietnam over the Ho Chi Min trail using the first night vision sighting system on such an endeavor with very good results.

No harm, no foul...

Gunships
edit on 9/27/2020 by NightFlight because: spelling, again

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Good morning All...

Too much has happened in the past 3 months to summarize in a sound bite, lol, Holy Moly ! Just wanted to check in, my personal rule is that I don’t chime in until I’m caught up on the thread, but it’s going to take a few days to catch up !

Still trying to fight the Good fight everyday, in fact on most days every hardship I’ve faced fuel my determination and resolve. God seems to want me to deal with life in a very “hands on” way, but that leaves little time to contribute to the Q thread, lol, although it’s always been clear to me That the my purpose is to bare witness to the brilliant minds here and put positive energy into “ The Plan “

Love you all...forever...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I have been too busy to follow the thread lately but I tried to read it but all I got was a "ye old error", my words.
Just reading a couple of posts on this page I do wonder what hoax, as one called it already, this was.

Ummmmm.....you guys. What is this?

site-891171.mozfiles.com...

The link is clean, I ran it thru virus protection. It’s just a pdf. Please. Please. Read it and tell me what you think. I’m hoping someone can tell me it’s fake. For everyone’s sake.....
ETA

ETA than you Under

What was that? I'm getting an error as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You gotta think if we know about all these allegations, she definitely knows about them too.

I hope Supreme Court Justices can issue unilateral decisions and/or requests. If so, Justice Barrett should order an investigation of her mentor Scalia's death (187?), and the Clinton-Lynch quid-quo-pro for his seat.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraigMon
www.bbc.com...

Lake Jackson, Texas

a reply to: steaming

Infections are rare in the US, with 34 reported between 2009 and 2018.

That's about 3 every year.

Maybe we should shut down the country again.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
All that we endure in this life is to make our immortal spirit stronger and wiser.
Thank-you for checking in, MountainLaurel. Glad to hear you're still with us!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sidney Powell speaking at length about Anthony Weiner's laptop
clip

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
DJT Tweets

09:58:58 AM (double)

Interesting tweets. Seems a correlation can be drawn between "Law and order" tweets and someone getting pinched. I wonder if the same can be said for "watch the ballots" possibly suggesting someone has been caught?

Other news: Today is 9-27 or 9. So another 9-9-2020 or possibly a completion of what started on 9-9.

In other news. A very inexplicable thing occurred yesterday - I must be vague here. But I'd swear the only way this occurs is if someone is listening to my conversations. I said something, two days later something inexplicable happened directly related. Certainly the experience was interesting so a general ThankQ, , I guess.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

She says Comey ignored the "Blackberry backup emails" on Weiner laptop.

@GeorgWebb has been pouncing on blackberry's for like 3 years now.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Secy. Pompeo Says N.Y. Chinese Consulate Full Of Spies
www.oann.com...

According to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, espionage is “not just a spy novel term.” He made this remark while describing New York’s Chinese Consulate on Thursday.

Pompeo has said officials at the consulate are “engaging in activities crossing the line from normal diplomacy to the kinds of things more akin to what spies are doing.”

His comments came after one NYPD officer was arrested last week. The officer has been accused of acting as an intelligence agent for the Chinese government.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I disagree. You cut enough heads of the Hydra and the energy just to produce another head becomes overwhelming and the Colony collapses. You choke off the money and then arrest the heads of this for sedition, then the others come clean before they have to decide to commit suicide by cop, soldier or turn over evidence that keeps them from a life in prison or worse.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: cimmerius
When does an attempted coup become a civil war?
Here is thumbnail definition of CIVIL WAR from Wikipedia:

"originally posted by: cimmerius
When does an attempted coup become a civil war?
Here is thumbnail definition of CIVIL WAR from Wikipedia:"

Be careful what you wish for. Those same powers could just as well be turned against us.

Not WISHING for civil war.

Just observing that the original coup attempt has turned into something much larger in scope.

Their resistance is fierce and widespread and already burning cities.

There is a tipping point where cutting off a few heads of the Hydra doesn’t solve the problem. It just makes the other ones angrier.

That is why we are currently in a battle for hearts and minds.

Hopefully, the job gets done and the lid stays on.

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join