It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

RBG being replaced before election is the boom of all booms. Decades of impact. They could lock up Comey & Apple Dumpling Gang today. We’d be giddy for a couple days and then back to forward looking issues/problems.

Replace RBG
Win WhiteHouse in Nov
Retain Senate in Nov
Flip House in Nov
Charge the Comey Coup Crew

That’s my priority list.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Prostrating one's self to a superior is a Persian thing. Alexander the Great's advisors complained about it when Alexander started having people do that after his conquering of the Persian Empire. Prostrating one's self was not a Greek thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Very interesting insight into Barnett's position and work... @SirAaron

There are 2 or 3 companies that provide federal law enforcement with professional liability insurance. It provides $1 mil or $2 mil policies for $290 and $390 respectively. The govt then reimburses half. So an Agent’s cost us $150 or $200. That’s less than what I pay For an umbrella policy.

So it’s not expensive. But it only lays if you’re scoped. That means a determination has been made that you were acting within the scope of your employment. So the only way it really pays out is an unheard of situation where you were found to be acting inside the bounds of your employment but DOJ doesn’t represent you. A DOJ attorney once gave a lecture on how that policy is basically worthless.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
One Year Ago — Havana Syndrome : Pesticide may have caused diplomats’ illness. Really?

According to a new study commissioned by the Canadian government, fumigation against mosquitoes may have caused Canadian diplomats — and family members — to fall ill. Neither the diplomats nor the federal government consider the just-released report from Dalhousie University’s Brain Repair Centre as a conclusive answer. I am skeptical. On one hand, the Dalhousie report confirms that Canadian diplomats suffered brain injuries while posted in Havana. But in many ways, it brings more questions than answers.

Recall back in August Re: Pelosi’s statement on “fumigating him out of the WhiteHouse” and that she’s in “regular meetings” with COG.
Very strange language for NP (or anyone really) to use in this context.

UPDATE (September 25 2020) — Over the last 12 months, nothing new has emerged and I certainly stand by my initial conclusions.

People point out, as I did, that this theory fails to explain why the pesticide only hurts the North American diplomats and not the Cubans?

This week, we learned that CIA Director Gina Haspel has recently dismissed the idea that Russia was responsible for the alleged attacks on the American and Canadian embassy staff in Cuba (Havana Syndrome).

Havana Syndrome : Neuro-Weapons Behind Cuba Attacks? U.S. Intel Agencies Suspect Russia (CIA Gina says not Russia)

“I don’t know if there’s a definitive answer yet to what’s going on. Somebody needs to get the bottom of it.”

Justin Sanchez — DARPA Director of the Biological Technologies Office

“Is it possible and probable that electromagnetic pulse devices that would then be propagated either directly or vectored could do this? Yes, it’s very, very possible and very probable.”

James Giordano — Professor of neurology and biochemistry at Georgetown University

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: cimmerius

I got out of my recliner on my day off..walked all the way upstairs and logged on just to give this post a star.

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

The only thing I might have added is that the US survived the first Civil War and the country was changed. The effects are still being felt today.

We are watching history be made; not just another four year election.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
For some strange reason I am opposed to putting alter human DNA in me through injection. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Sounds to me like you might need some of these.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe it's indicating the "Obamagate" is covering for something else? The black words look like it's in front of a blue screen, like a bad live streamer and their green/blue screens.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Those are delicious. I get my mine from Ukraine.

I think it's the spent fuel rod preservative that make them so good.
edit on 25-9-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If it weren’t for Sullivan we would have never seen all this juicy new stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
POTUS just retweeted a Dan Scavino tweet with WHEELS UP in!

Florida this morning, Georgia this afternoon, Washington, D.C. this evening, and now — President @realDonaldTrump
departing Washington, D.C. for a MAGA Rally in Newport News, Virginia! Wheels up shortly! #MAGA🇺🇸🦅

Note the EAGLE at the end!
edit on 25-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fake ? or tied in with

human-synthesis.ghost.io...

The site with said 'predictions', can still be found. It spells out figure - of each and every country - from 2020 to 2025.

Questioned ? Debunked?, then why still running ??

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

If it weren’t for Sullivan we would have never seen all this juicy new stuff.

I've been suspecting for a while that Sullivan is in on the gag.

It's just a gut feeling. I was trying to do a little research to, maybe, bolster my gut feeling on this, but it's Friday.

I thought it was interesting that President Regan gave sullivan his first shot as a Superior Court Judge in 1984.

The wiki doesn't lie.

I thought there might be a pic out there of Reagan with Sullivan, so I took a look.

Nothing on DDG, so I switch to the goog with a simple search string: "emmet sullivan ronald reagan".

Nothing there on goog either. Hey wait, there are no pictures of Reagan at all????

I switched the two names around, and got the same results. I put in just Reagan, and it works fine.

How skewed is the algorithm that they shove a US president to the side in favor of a federal judge.

Quite strange.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Roger, wheels up...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

LOL

Thanks I needed that!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Another installment in the BigDAnon saga for those interested.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

"Be gone little boy, your special powers don't work on me."

Anyone less relevant him?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Original House of Commons were Landers on one side , Whigs on other side. Until several heavy revolts including the early Trafagarsquare riots, for it was that the Landers stepped back out of site, introduced a series of selected puppets and allowed such to become Tories. Whigs followed suit and selected opposite side puppets (Lib's) that were eventually twisted once again and replaced by a third Party, Labour. Prior politic Governors stated how no Labour rep, ie Union leader, could become House of Commons group. That led to a selected Lord X - cannot recall his name - who together with a shroud of further seletees, setup as political rep's for Labour. Even now the parliament puppets still do whatever the invisble Chieftans say they must do. worth reading History facts now to learn how the present arguments are (a) the Globalist v (b) Nationalists. Never wrote any of this up before , saw it as a slight off key, but and i did say BUT, if you check for yourself you will be shocked by what is really Happening and How the oncoming USA Election IS the most Important Election Ever. Have a nice weekend now,

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Clip of Joe being Joe.

NEW LEAKED VIDEO: Joe Biden calls uniformed active military members “Stupid Bastards”, “A Dull Bunch” and “Slow” Exploding head WHAT?!?!

Should be obvious: Dem Playbook = "accuse the other..."

Joe's accusations are admissions = mirror.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join