It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, after the 88 tweet storm there have been another 4 tweets after a break of 08:32:31, bringing the total to 92. This means the next tweet will be the 93rd!

The gap of 08:32:31 points to Q3231:

This WATCH picture has the minute hand at 10 and the hour hand at 5 = 5x10 = 50.
The post also states Marker [1] Set.

This completes "1st and 10 @ the 50" from my previous post on the football game!

Does the "Marker [1] Set" refer to Kevin Clinesmith sentence?
All the clues are coming together!
edit on 30-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For those that LURK but can't help but keep their EYES ON this epic journey

Your in my thoughts

BUT to the doubters....

Love To ALL

edit on 8302020 by MetalThunder because: Don't BLINK

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That CCP written screed by Wheeler was staggering in both its tone deafness AND its perpetuation of already long debunked talking points as some sort of excuse for reprehensible actions even in the most basic moral reality.

I really cannot grasp the nature of this imbecile who has his own building occupied by his own thugs (endangering his neighbors) and still can't be bothered to address the issue of dystopia now moved into HIS OWN BUILDING!!!

At when does "it's doody doody head Trump's fault" stop having meaning?

I had no reason to rape and pillage under under renOgade and I saw him for what he was from day one.

Here is the thing that I hope does not go unnoticed. ALL, and I mean ALL of the phone holding ridiots et all are ALL from the same visual demographic. If hell on earth has come from DJT, it would seem the rioters would be from all demographics, and yet, there is one very narrow range represented. This should be very telling.

The irony, his blame blathering did more to secure a vote for DJT then not saying anything and letting the hell continue. Now he's screwed, he has to let it all descend into full blown hell, as asking for help is "surrender" which causes the ridiots to turn on him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Very smart way to live , trust only what you know to be true .Thanks for all your work

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just a funny little side note from the UK side of the pond... BLM had the million man march today in London.
I think they might be feeling a little disappointed... or marching to the opticians.

Twitter video

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just a funny little side note from the UK side of the pond... BLM had the million man march today in London.
I think they might be feeling a little disappointed... or marching to the opticians.

Twitter video

More like the milli vanilli March eh ? LoL

In other words ....

edit on 8302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This equation will change how you see the world (the logistic map). Though, you may not understand it enough to appreciate. Becomes more clear toward the end. The Feigenbaum Constant (4.669), it ranks up there with Pi 𝝅. If you hate math, skip on by. (17 min)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hate to be repetitive , LURKERS...,,,,but sign in to read signatures ... It really is a different Message to those that seek answers ... And I'm not just talking about mine
Peace

edit on 8302020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 is NOW

YMMV ..as always ,,,,
π

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

“Kyle had no choice but to fire multiple rounds towards his immediate attackers, striking two, including one armed attacker. The rest of the mob began to disperse upon hearing the additional gunshots.”

This. Sadly, to a violent mob, this is the only way to win. Divide, scare, and get out of Dodge.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
An IMPORTANT Future proves past... This POTUS retweet today, at 05:39:34, shows the first college football game of the season when a guy made a 75yard touchdown on the first offensive play of the game.

Play Football Big Ten! t.co...

This screen grab of the video, which is 23 (PAIN) seconds long, shows 1st and 10:

This is a FUTURE PROVES PAST of Q3244 and implies POTUS/Q are now on the offense and the Gloves Are OFF:

Note the post picture references Michigan and at least 6 of POTUS tweets today reference Michigan/MI.
Note the picture filename is GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png

Q3244 says "1st and 10 @ the 50" - so where does the @ the 50 fit:
a) The tweet was at 05:39:34... 05 MIRRORS 50, 39=13x3, 34 = 17x2,
b) The opening frame of the video shows the line between the 30 and 20 yd lines... 30+20 = 50,
c) "@ the 50" - @ points us to a POTUS retweet (as above) because they always show the handle of who is retweeted starting with an @.

Looks like the GLOVES ARE OFF and POTUS is now on the attack!

I know someone from Austin Peay. That is in Clarksville TN where the 101st Airborne is located. They have had some great basketball teams but probably never been on TV for football games before I would think or much.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Let's not forget about the Sub that popped up off the coast of Alaska within our territorial waters.

This is happening daily IMO. We just got lucky and saw that one or they wanted us to see them.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Let's not forget about the Sub that popped up off the coast of Alaska within our territorial waters.

This is happening daily IMO. We just got lucky and saw that one or they wanted us to see them.

The sub thing seems pretty stupid. Sloppy even. I'd forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

Any word on type? I haven't heard anything since that initial report.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This equation will change how you see the world (the logistic map). Though, you may not understand it enough to appreciate. Becomes more clear toward the end. The Feigenbaum Constant (4.669), it ranks up there with Pi 𝝅. If you hate math, skip on by. (17 min)

Ok I was in heaven....

That made tons of sense to me. I think all of our IQ's would have to go up a couple of points watching that. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Justoneman

The sub thing seems pretty stupid. Sloppy even. I'd forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

Any word on type? I haven't heard anything since that initial report.

Not that I saw. I bet it wasn't one they would be thinking we would stop or they wouldn't do it. They probably were doing some one up gamesmanship. That is normal too. Like the Native Americans would try to just touch the enemy without killing them to show off their skills of getting real close.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Compelled ..

A message to Musk and participants of my last sig link... ENJOY... Till WE KILL the NET.. your fate has been sealed ... GOD WINS
Can't rip the Chip out of your head... Now can ya ?

Don't SKIP

Suck it up BUTTERCUP

edit on 8302020 by MetalThunder because: Here till the cows come home ...,,,, Anni 201

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Now W.H.O. is saying meh to testing, not helpful.

This was the long con, when DJT expanded testing he revealed this entire mess - for those with eyes to see.

Forget that the testing is a fraud, the reporting of deaths attributed to The Rona had a short shelf life. Folks went into panic at first, but eventually the attributed deaths went against them. Cuomo is a murderer, where with a low death rate he was prudent.

They are making mistakes left and right with this, but still to many folks can't be bothered to read the gd documents.

This^^^ OFFICIAL graphic should infuriate the mask wearers more then those of us who knew this all along.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Let there BE LIGHT ?
Not necessarily a ? For some ...
LoL

Who saw that coming ????.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Twitter video

But hasn't the UK fallen under the spell of Climate Change

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

A very special place.
edit on 30-8-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
EMN does it again, this post fits with this ^^^^ post. : )

Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?

ANTIFA is a Radical Left group that only wants bad things for our Country. They are supported by$FOOLS!

Conclusion. The ANTIFA/BLM money has been followed back to the sources.
edit on 30-8-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join