It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continued for Rel.
Also I noticed that HUMA has contracts with at least 2 NHS trusts. Alan Milburn held a position as ministry of health. And look at that, he established the NHA trusts which were to be a bridgeway between national health and the private sector.
Now in steps Milburn now chairman of HUMA.
You're right, something is not right.
Lots, and lots of planning has gone into this.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hey T1 i'm in UK - I'll root around. First 10mins of looking I notice HUMA investors.... Iranian and Chinese.
There is a odour of Rodent in the air...

I keep digging...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
[C]oats Panic...

Trump’s ex-spy chief warns American democracy may not survive November election

In a stark editorial published on Thursday in The New York Times, Dan Coats warns that whether “the American democratic experiment, one of the boldest political innovations in human history”, will survive after November, remains an open question.

In his editorial, Coats urges Congress to pass “emergency legislation” that will establish a “supremely high-level bipartisan and non-partisan commission to oversee the [upcoming 2020 Presidential] election”. The proposed commission would supervise the mechanisms that “tabulate, evaluate or certify the results” of the election and assure the American public that “the laws and regulations governing them have been scrupulously and expeditiously followed”, argues Coats. Additionally, it would refer “to the proper law enforcement agency” any incident of election “interference, fraud, disinformation or other distortions”.

Wow. Other distortions? New MindWar propaganda going Hot. Information warfare about to go to new levels.

Coats NYT Op ed

If we fail to take every conceivable effort to ensure the integrity of our election, the winners will not be Donald Trump or Joe Biden, Republicans or Democrats. The only winners will be Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping and Ali Khamenei. No one who supports a healthy democracy could want that.

Russia!!!, China!!, Iran!🤡

Q4133:

May 6 2020 22:40:16 (EST)
There is a reason why Congress did not return to work this week [DC][non_COVID related].
Think [BOOM] drops this week and next [2019, 2020][+1].
[C]oats before [D]eclas [ongoing_now].
Q

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS just said in the current presser:

"If we hadn't of pulled out of the Iran Deal, we wouldn't have been able to do this Middle East deal!"

I wonder that means for the companies of those countries still in the Iran Deal... do they lose ground in Middle East business?

They always burn their candles at both ends to be sure they get a deal. Everyone is ready to go wherever it has potential for profits. Profit seekers taking advantage ot things but still build risk losing X amount of times or X amount of money when they project profits. The one honeypot will make up for 5 failures in a lot of cases is my belief.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continued for Rel.
Also I noticed that HUMA has contracts with at least 2 NHS trusts. Alan Milburn held a position as ministry of health. And look at that, he established the NHA trusts which were to be a bridgeway between national health and the private sector.
Now in steps Milburn now chairman of HUMA.
You're right, something is not right.
Lots, and lots of planning has gone into this.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hey T1 i'm in UK - I'll root around. First 10mins of looking I notice HUMA investors.... Iranian and Chinese.
There is a odour of Rodent in the air...

I keep digging...

That certainly makes it more interesting 🤔

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS just said in the current presser:

"If we hadn't of pulled out of the Iran Deal, we wouldn't have been able to do this Middle East deal!"

I wonder that means for the companies of those countries still in the Iran Deal... do they lose ground in Middle East business?

I don't care. They participated in a dirty deal. Let them go broke. A**hats.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
blackfutureslab.org...

Black Futures Lab is a fiscally sponsored project of the Chinese Progressive Association. CPA is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Our tax identification number is 23-7404756. This contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, with respect, using that logic you would be happy for every single American to go broke because of Obama and Clintons' involvement in the deal?

I'm happy for the politicians/movers who made the deal to suffer the pain - but not the UK/French/German man in the street!
edit on 18-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Re Q4734:
Q Tells "Midnight Riders" to Wear Camouflage.

A Cautionary Tale...
There once was great website called Qmap.pub.

Stasi "fact checkers" tracked him down at his home, found his employer, and asked his employer for comment, framing Qanon as a crazy and dangerous conspiracy theory cult, doxxed his name; passive aggressively threatening his livelihood and so he shut it down, quick.
His employer, Citigroup put him on paid leave.

Q is telling us to carry on with research and dissemination of true information to combat the MSM disinformation and social media censoring, but to do it as individual patriots due to the relentless smear campaign against anyone promoting Q drops/info/conspiracies/facts.

[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride] - Don't get caught in the msm smear killbox.

Former Army General McChrystal has deployed military grade algorithms inside social media platforms...

Technology once used to combat ISIS propaganda is enlisted by Democratic group to counter Trump’s coronavirus messaging [PDF]

The group, Defeat Disinfo, will use artificial intelligence and network analysis to map discussion ofthe president’s claims on social media. It will seek to intervene by identifying the most popular counter-narratives and boosting them through a network of more than 3.4 million influencers across the country — in some cases paying users with large followings to take sides against the president

How much or how little is true from this WaPo article is debatable.

Oddly or maybe not is the group @DisinfoCloud which is partnered with a little known State Dept agency called "Global Engagement Center", or GEC that I posted about here.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry, Rel. Wasn't thinking about the average man. Apologies.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
POTUS has picked up speed on the tweets, with another 14, one of which is a self-retweet, at 15:21:14

Minnesota, we need Lacy Johnson in Washington, D.C. Has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He’s tough and smart - and loves Minnesota. Look at the MESS you just went through - No more. Next time call up the National Guard much sooner, and Vote for Lacy! t.co...

TWO interesting points:
a) This is the 5th/middle of 9x ZERO min MARKER tweets,

b) The Delta is 77 days 21:04:05!!!

[b]USUAL DECODES link to:

Q5 Follow the money - it's KEY.

Q14 1st Durham boat pic

Q15 There are more good people than bad. ... 11.3 - Podesta indicted 11.6 - Huma indicted

Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation.

Q21 At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.

Q97 Game Theory. Define. Why is this relevant? Moves and countermoves. Who is the enemy? False flags. Shooter identification. Shooter history. Shooter background. Shooter family. MS13. Define hostage. Define leverage.

Q103 POTUS You are all heroes. Come home safe. Godspeed.

Q277 Goodbye AL. Add to list. #FLYSIDFLY#

Q303 Renee J James

Q309 Justice.

Q321 Post: 1:34 US Military POTUS: 1:37 US Military

Q405 RE: calling for full disclosure: We listened. Find the exchange. No coincidences.

Q607 POTUS' statement and focus [Tweet] on the UK should SCARE a lot of people. It signifies something VERY IMPORTANT. VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

Q1521 CONFIRMATION of Comments by Devin Nunes on Fox News: Mr Rosenstein / Mr Wray have 2 decide ~ r they going 2 be "part of the clean-up crew" or "part of the cover-up crew?"

Q2021 GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST. NSA NO MORE.

Q2104 Follow the picture. "Jerome Corsi who I outed as a Mossad asset/agent in a 1997 sting operation in London. Corsi and Piper Jaffray broker Brad Ahmundson were integral to a fraud that took Minnesota investors for $1 million that the FBI refused to properly investigate. Instead, agents sought to portray me as responsible. Corsi is named as the author of several best-selling Israeli psy-ops books, including Unfit for Command (2004), Atomic Iran (2005), Minutemen (2006), The Obama Nation (2008)."

Q2114 Re John Podesta tweet "Real Witch Hunt begins: ‘The sleeper cells have awoken’": [Activated] If 'schedule' is known…. Better prepared? SIGINT

Q2721 PUNISHER picture

Q3221 Good luck, Patriot. Autists should consider joining ABCs/Mil Intel programs if interested. Ability to decipher complex info-strings is a valued asset.

edit on 18-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry, Rel. Wasn't thinking about the average man. Apologies.

You never do, always acting on emotions. What does not thinking of the average man mean? You only thinking of women? Thinking of the above average man? Elite? Solve the problem don't be it. Me thinks you don't think.

Is anybody going to give a full explanation on the symbol on the shirt instead of saying no it can't be? Educate them, self education is a thing....funny that.

Here's the biggy, how many regular commenters on here wear a mask while shopping? Most of you I guess, I never have and never will. Fix the problem instead of talking about it. How many of you understand that Q is irrelevant and that it was always with us, that's what Q showed us, nothing more. Yet here we continue on the same carousel going around and around, how many want to get off?

Remember...Question everything even Q, nobody and nothing should be outside that parameter. It's right in front of you.

Sabre, happy weekend my friend

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Did you say something?

The spiral was explained a few pages back. Do the work just like you're asking me to do.
edit on 9/18/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Getting the impression we're hovering over the target today...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

Is there something wrong with your eyes?

edit on 18-9-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Please, please, please!

BREAKING: The White House is preparing a shortlist of candidates to replace Christopher Wray as FBI Director.

YES, make it so and not another swamp creature. I nominate Rick Grenell.

As I posted earlier, General Flynn's attorney, Ms Sidney Powell, is a front runner for replacing Christopher Wray as FBI director.

Senator Johnson said today that Christopher Wray is refusing to work with his homeland security committee investigations.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Did you say something?

The spiral was explained a few pages back. Do the work just like you're asking me to do.

I asked you not to be the problem, that's on you to figure not me. It was not explained, who will explain it for them...or yourselves?

REL..you have said many wild things over the 29 threads which have proven to be wrong, what makes you think you're over target today? Because I chipped in? Seriously? I'm 1, we are all WWG1WGA. Did you forget? Iv'e been for the same thing all along as you, but truths.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Is there something wrong with your brain?

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No need for apologies CT, I could do with rephrasing sometimes too.

link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thank you Highly, will correspond to suggestion over the weekend . Be nice to say "How diddley do dah " (Grin.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Is there something wrong with your brain?

This right here is my whole point.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join