It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

If it turns out that she is in fact dead or otherwise unable to perform her duties, the procedures for SCOTUS will change to include "show and tell" sessions on a regular basis.

I also think the situation stinks.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SKEPTEK

If it turns out that she is in fact dead or otherwise unable to perform her duties, the procedures for SCOTUS will change to include "show and tell" sessions on a regular basis.

I also think the situation stinks.

Cheers

That is what is going on right now.

What more evidence do we need?

She'll "live" for 100 more years if a Republican keeps getting elected.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium
Anarchist-terrorists have their own website for communicating? That's dumb. They should use HAM Radio, lol.

California has plans to ban them.Watch the Youtube in the link.

forums.radioreference.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: carewemust

Those red tick marks really stand out.

The 10:10 pose on micky watches looks pretty standard for advertising purposes.

This one is special in a "10-Disney" sort of way.
Has anyone looked into what watches presidents have worn. This one has Nixon on it. Nixon wore the Speedster commemorating the Apollo 11 Moon Landing. The gold one is from Omega's Moon watch line.

I hope the countdown isn't stuck at 8.

Maybe it's a count up to

☹️

Isn’t that symbol for 10 the pedo symbol or a close to it?

ETA: someone already made this point. Late to this party, too.

edit on 17-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: What watch did President Nixon wear?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm getting signs something has or is happening to Bill Clinton...

***EDITED OUT***

Should we assume that at the point Hillary is arrested Bill is already dead?
Why else would the emphasis be only on HRC? Both Bill and Hillary were involved with Epstein Island and with the Clinton Foundation, and crimes in government?

Just speculation on my part, but Hillary might try to do the Comet Pizza scam again. Have Bill killed, we've already seen him sitting with her a few time at home unhappy, then blame it on all the "Qanon" conspiracies' claiming that Bill was on Epstein island. She could very well try this as to create a diversion from her crimes, and from the people she pays homage to. This would also kill any story in the media about "Qanon" and vilify anyone following "Q". At least for a while.

Hillary would become the ultimate victim in this scenario. With a dead husband, a grieving family, and a blood thirsty conspiracy group going after her, what more could the ultimate opportunist ever desire. All she would have to do is poison his daily meds, and blame the death off on stress over all the negative press.

Of course after an autopsy is complete, or at least the toxicology report, then it's off to jail with her.
edit on 17-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: again the enter key has become the post key. I need to remap my keyboard.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Another thought about the watch.
What requires a countdown? Guess what is launching today?
September 17, 2020

Space X Falcon 9 Star Link 12, 13th mission at 2.59 p.m.
Falcon 9 has had 96 launches and 2 unsuccessful. There is the 2 maybe.

Also President Nixon wore a gold watch commemorating the Apollo 11 Moonwalk from the Omega series Moon Watch.

Super Stud posted an image of a watch with Nixon on it.

www.kennedyspacecenter.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: adding more info.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am in the evangelical community-- have been both a pastor and a youth pastor-- but I can say this is certainly true. A lot of the "pastors" in my circle are very anti-conspiracy theory.

dnyuz.com...

For some reason, they would rather buy the surface narrative than to actually believe what their theology teaches that this world is rooting for their destruction. The church in America is weak, and its leaders are growing weaker by the day. Everyone is scared to speak the true narrative, and even those bold enough, tend to be very careful with their words.

In truth, it makes little sense to make too many declarative sentences nowadays, but many evangelicals will clearly renounce Q-spiracy stuff without researching. They will walk the line on BLM and stay neutral, but ridicule that Satanic sacrifices are actually going on in this world-- and the US.

And yes, this is a propaganda article, too. But it reflects what I'm seeing in the real world.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Nashvi lle Mayor’s Office, Health Department Concealed Low COVID Numbers Tied to Restaurants, Emails Show

Emails obtained by FOX 17 News appear to show that the two offices seemingly conspired to conceal data showing that while construction and nursing homes led to more than a thousand cases each as of June 30th, only 22 cases had been traced to bars and restaurants.

In a discussion of the numbers, Leslie Waller from the health department asked, “This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?”

“Correct, not for public consumption,” replied senior advisor Benjamin Eagles.

The next month, in response to rumors that only 80 cases had been traced to bars and restaurants, a Tennessean reporter asked, “The figure you gave of ‘more than 80’ does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?”

"Cases" not deaths. Cases = garbage.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing on this line of thought. One hand points to 2, one foot is on the 5. The other foot is on the 7. Add the ticking 2 to the 7 and that gives 9.
2.59 equals the launch time.
Now what about the ears?
Thoughts anyone?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That’s hilarious. The smoke particles are something like twice as large as a virus particle is.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing on this line of thought. One hand points to 2, one foot is on the 5. The other foot is on the 7. Add the ticking 2 to the 7 and that gives 9.
2.59 equals the launch time.
Now what about the ears?
Thoughts anyone?

Well done, that's how we roll here.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky I do think there is something about the imagery. The ears and what numbers they cover must indicate something.
Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Nashvi lle Mayor’s Office, Health Department Concealed Low COVID Numbers Tied to Restaurants, Emails Show

Emails obtained by FOX 17 News appear to show that the two offices seemingly conspired to conceal data showing that while construction and nursing homes led to more than a thousand cases each as of June 30th, only 22 cases had been traced to bars and restaurants.

In a discussion of the numbers, Leslie Waller from the health department asked, “This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?”

“Correct, not for public consumption,” replied senior advisor Benjamin Eagles.

The next month, in response to rumors that only 80 cases had been traced to bars and restaurants, a Tennessean reporter asked, “The figure you gave of ‘more than 80’ does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?”

"Cases" not deaths. Cases = garbage.

BOOM they are busted!

Another Liberal Mayor setting out to destroy his own City.

I hope Nashville does a recall.

So I checked and here is something big. Nashville did try to recall and some hanky panky at the Federaal Post Office in Nashville held them back in an "error", Oops!

Even in TN they have Liberal Mayors and idiot council members
www.msn.com...

edit on 17-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Anatomy of a Mea Culpa.

I said the last week EVERYTHING out of the Harris/Biden campaign should be looked at as a Mea Culpa now. The symbols tell the story, even if folks can't be bothered to try and decipher, it is there. It is really important for folks to step up their game, it is right in front of us.

Here is Joe's cringe inducing playing of 'Despacito' during Joe's humiliation tour.

Here are the lyrics.

Here is Joe (in actions darpabook deems offensive material btw).

Clip

"But but but cranky, how come they just perform an public allocution?"

Because they speak in SYMBOLS, their language is NOT the same language they gave us. They are SPEAKING, but in their own tongue. You can't ask the dog to say "master can you take me out for wee in a hour" they wag, whine and point at the door - their language.

We've seen enough of this to know, numbers, images, juxtapositions, inversions and more are their language.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky I do think there is something about the imagery. The ears and what numbers they cover must indicate something.
Any thoughts?

There are multiple meanings, always. Including some misinformation or disinformation. As well as drops indicating what will be Future Proves past.

We have about 10 or so variations so far, most are valid depending on context. EMN posted that whacked connection to a Disney post, fully valid as is your launch connection. Oddly, I looked up launch on that to find a time connection but didn't though there is the rocket/countdown/launch drop which I can't recall the drop number.

Countdown to launch, BC pedo stuff? Going back, it seems BC will be the target to fall, as Q says, Undeniable, and he drags a boatload of people by association.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
One thing about the watch image. I note the filename for the image includes the string "SL1000".

The SL1000 is a portable colorimeter that provides 75% faster testing in chloramination applications by using Chemkey reagents instead of powder pillows. All chemicals and processes are entirely contained inside the Chemkey.

hach.com

Testing water quality. Is there a threat to the potable water supply ?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Looking for possible links between Mickey Mouse clock and Epstein I stumbled on:

Jeffrey Epstein, Senior Manager of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club

Obviously NOT the same JE but how weird is this?

D23 = D5 ?

D23 also brings Club 33 to mind.

Keeps getting stranger & stranger. Jeffery Epstein OR Jeffrey Epstein. (Q4577 list)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The picture of Prince Andrew, G-Max and Guiffre in Q4728 has appeared in 2 other Q posts!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4547 No.10672336 📁
Sep 16 2020 15:49:45 (EST) NEW
Roberts_Giuffre_with_Prince.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000206038641_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZPVFFbCSzHWTPEdf5MFbGsU5dmkAmHmd_AZOJznhKYE.jpg

Let's compare and see where the DELTAs lead us!

1) The other posts:
Q4568

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 32e6a0 No.9830858 📁
Jul 2 2020 17:25:22 (EST)
Eb7QXABU8AAr1f8.jpg

Q1054

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a876c2 No.924883 📁
Apr 6 2018 16:39:48 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 531d5c No.924792 📁
Apr 6 2018 16:35:22 (EST)
GM.JPG

GM

>>924792
Look up Ray.Chandler.
None are safe.
Q

2) The DELTA posts:

Q4728 minus Q4568 gives Q160

Anonymous ID: 8GzG+UJ9 No.150170181 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:17:31 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9Ygs+P0g No.150169796 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:10:48 (EST)
You guys are missing the importance of Hugh Hefner! Think of it this way.
>Hugh invites over celeb/politician
>Hugh offers them "something younger"
>Hugh offers them a "safe space" to do it in
>Hugh tapes encounter
>Sends tape to CIA
>CIA has person by the balls for LIFE.

This is MAJORLY IMPORTANT to what has been keeping people in control for so long!

>>150169796
!!!

This makes me think that !!! represents the British Crown!
Therefore C_A actually getting blackmail on behalf of British Crown?

Q4728 minus Q1054 gives Q3674:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c11bfb No.7510045 📁
Dec 14 2019 22:33:27 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cd9555 No.7509863 📁
Dec 14 2019 22:24:47 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png
⬇(= DURHAM)
>>7509823

>>7509863
What if other AG equivalent(s) in foreign countries are also currently investigating use of their intel apparatus for illegal purposes?
WAS THE CoC FOLLOWED?
Huber.
DOJ plane(s).
CF.
Q

Are the other countries just the FVEY, making it link to British Monarch's blackmail of citizens of those 5 countries?

3) Note that the hours in timestamps of the 3 picture posts may be indicating Guiffre's age; 16, 17, 17. Was the picture taken on her 17th birthday?
edit on 17-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4727

Q4728

Q4729

Q4730

It's an 'echo' device from Amazon. 8 red lines...countdown?

I am wondering about Q47311 Mickey Mouse. Isn't it odd End The Madness that your avatar you chose for the current time is the same. Do you believe in coincidences?
Did you pick up on something very important and relevant that we should be focusing on?

LOl. I took the Mickey clock as an avatar directly after Q posted it. I just found it to be very interesting (many meanings) and quite amusing. Acts as a reminder for me is all in my research quest.

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Is that RC in Q4729?

That is Chauntae Davies. Did you know she was one of the Bridesmaid's in the movie "The Hangover" (2009).

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join