It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Lurk mode - OFF...

CCP Whistleblower....????

Something stinks here. She is alive for 1 which is suspicious.
Speaks X2 Chinese languages and English American - perfect for TV.

She gets interviews on global MSM. And she's not offensive on the eye. Good TV.

The interesting bit is is the virus analysis document she has made for download.
I don't have the link on this PC but will post should anyone ask.

But in summary she states that the Virus is Modified and weaponize. And states categorically that it is very dangerous / deadly. (maybe even targeted to certain DNA)

Does this now backfire on the COVID hoax believers as MSM gets an expert to agree it is deadly, and all the awake naysayers get egg on their faces.

Then Gov says - so it was China they are bad, but forget that, we now have proof how deadly it is and we're gonna lock you all down for your own safety...

Somethink stinks here.... was the who;e things a Psyop - fake Science Document...

Good to see you YTT,

It is odd. While it's a hoax, it is one the CCP WANTED to put into play. So in essence this adds to the justification for reparations coming from CCP. It works to isolate CCP from the world as well. And yes, it does create conflict in those who understand it is all a hoax, but rooted in a real effort.

FWIW, according to Rickards

There is one story that may be bigger than the elections, the riots, and the pandemic, but it will take a few years to play out. The U.S. will convert China's $1.2 trillion of Treasury notes to a trust fund for COVID-19 victims and for economic damages. Bye-bye China reserves.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q4716

Sep 16 2020 11:43:38 (EST) NEW

11:23. Clever! Good catch, Cranky!

For those unaware, 11 = Deep State, 23 = Pain, 11:23 = pain for the deep state

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks. I'm still perturbed by it after what happened to QMap. I do use qanon.pub, but keep eyes on the other one, too. I guess we can expect this as the time draws nearer and nearer. ~~sigh

Understood. The attacks as I'm sure most of us here are well aware will be coming fast & furious as we approach the Day of Reckoning...11.3.

I spoke with the guy about a year ago that maintains the qntmpkts site and he told me that site merely serves as a backup only. His twit acct was suspended long ago and have no idea what he goes by today.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Harris campaign running mate Joe appeared on public access yesterday.

Clip

Ignoring the 1950's cringe pandering, I defy anyone to prove this isn't purposeful controlled demolition.

Stupid Joe is caught reading notes off a teleprompter in these interviews.

edit on 16-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4724

Sep 16 2020 13:10:08 (EST) NEW
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the middle east?
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the middle east?
News coverage? Front page(s)?
Missile strike(s) _attempt to terminate?
Peace doesn't sell.
WAR [fear] does.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Evil and corruption @ highest levels.
Q

Why is the outsider message repeated twice?

Most of us figured out a long time ago most of these wars are driven by profit. Personally, I think Q should doxx the war profiteers, and send copies of the list to the families of people who died in the wars. Then it really wouldn't be safe for them to walk down the streets.

Where else have we seen things repeated twice? Review everything where something is repeated twice.

Leave room for nature. Leave room for nature.

The Georgia Guidestones

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So, on the China/Russia DEW’s and satellite based weapons....does this help everyone better understand what the X-37B is up there doing on its year long missions?

It ain’t “experiments” I can go ahead and confirm that. That’s all I will say on this matter.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ - Its the same here in Southern UK. Beach parties - 90% not masking even on public transport where its is (LAW)...

My point was that Tucker and Q have jumped in on it - who Anons trust but have they all been suckered by CPP

I hope not and I hope the information she has provided leads to something good/useful.

But the Cabal still have hold of most of the strings in the UK - my guess is there are a handful of MP's here in UK that are Whitehats. The rest are still going flat out to scare the public - increase immigration - and impose more control.

Its the perfect excuse to lockdown again.

UK have just passed (yesterday) laws to keep all DNA and fingerprints of those tested (for national security)

Tomorrow they will pass laws to remove all liabiilty from any part of the Covid Vax supply chain.

"to supply unlicensed drugs and have them delivered to your arm by Covid Civiiian army.

Personally I have never worn a mask and have taken no precautions all year. In my workshop I ask customer's to remove their mask before entering - then we RedPill everyone like it or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In light of the Tucker "Color Revolution" piece posted by Q.

It occurs to me the Polarity Backlash to the Backlash might be in play by the Controllers.

At this point, sans eneMedia telling folks what is, it is possible Harris will get 14 votes for President. If DJT wins, legit, in a landslide the cries of "The Fix Was In" "Putin meddled" etc. will be the rallying cry for "voter disenfranchisement" and "voter discontent" and "marginalization" "threat to our democracy."

The problem in a Polarity reality is this exact thing. The desire is the Polarity Madness itself, not grounded resolution for all.

That said, the Peace Treaty fanfare suggests the counter to this is really big. The announcements were strategic, and are in areas uber close, if not over target in some cases, to the supplies of money/support for these regime change folks. DJT's hint at Iran being in the bag, suggests part of the off book arrangements in these deals is to reign in the provocateurs, and since DJT said Iran "after" the election it may be they get what they need if they prove worthy from now until then.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Steve Bannon sponsored. That guy is developing into a rightwing Soros.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Steve Bannon sponsored. That guy is developing into a rightwing Soros.

Good. Maybe getting a taste of their own medicine will be good for some of the liberals. Notice how the tide turned against "Cancel culture" after libs were starting to get canceled for not being radical enough. That's what finally made the more mainstream Dems realize how retarded it was.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4724

Sep 16 2020 13:10:08 (EST) NEW
News coverage? Front page(s)?
Missile strike(s) _attempt to terminate?
Peace doesn't sell.
WAR [fear] does.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Evil and corruption @ highest levels.
Q

Why is the outsider message repeated twice?

Most of us figured out a long time ago most of these wars are driven by profit. Personally, I think Q should doxx the war profiteers, and send copies of the list to the families of people who died in the wars. Then it really wouldn't be safe for them to walk down the streets.

Good question. Double-meaning. Two distinct reasons. Two separate outsiders.
There were two different 'start' points separated by decades... JFK or Reagan & DJT.

Q3898

dailycaller.com...
The key that opens all doors.
The 'Start'.
Q

Except for a minor link correction drops Q1929/1928 are identical with
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'

Q4634:

Why did it take a political outsider to [finally] confront China?
Q

Q2807 (partial):

[TOPIC: TAXPAYER THEFT]
INSIDER vs OUTSIDER
RETAIN CONTROL vs. LOSE CONTROL
Kennedy was an outsider [assassinated]
Reagan was an outsider [assassination attempt]
POTUS is an outsider [CLAS HIGH]
Threat of an OUTSIDER becoming PRESIDENT?
LOSS OF CONTROL?

edit on 16-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Crazy times in the Caribbean hotzone...

Barbados says it will remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state

LONDON (Reuters) - The Caribbean island of Barbados wants to remove Britain’s Queen Elizabeth as its head of state and become a republic, the government has said, reviving a plan mooted several times in the past.

“Barbadians want a Barbadian Head of State. This is the ultimate statement of confidence in who we are and what we are capable of achieving. Hence, Barbados will take the next logical step toward full sovereignty and become a Republic by the time we celebrate our 55th Anniversary of Independence.”

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is begining to feel like a "cognitive infiltration" military psyop...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think we all knew this..

But audio tape reveals that Joe Biden told the Ukraine President, that president Obama would not share much classified information with the incoming Trump Administration.

nypost.com...

edit on 9/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That's were black eye by electric scooter accident "Good Girl Gone Bad" Rihanna originally hails from.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
4725 up.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
4725 up.

It's reminding us of Q# 3788, where Q says that it will be established that there was no legal basis to surveil the Trump Administration.
edit on 16-9-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Q4725

>>10671145 (/pb) points to...

@CBS_Herridge

And... Release of Court Opinion Related to the Temporary Retention, Use, and Disclosure of Unlawful FISA Collection

edit on 16-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I believe private entities in the military industrial complex released the virus.

Their main goal is profit and power. War is their business plan. They have no allegiance to any country. They don't care about death.

They have access to bio-weapons. They are also in the vaccine business, after all, what good is a weapon if it also kills the person using it?

I don't believe China as a country released the virus. I think they were framed.

If the MIC doesn't get all out war between China and the US, at minimum they have two major countries preparing for war and making big purchases.

They also can use the bad press, bad economy, death counts to hurt Trump's reelection if not outright infect Trump and get back control of the US which is the MICs best customer.

That is why Trump just recently criticized the MIC directly, and accused the Pentagon leadership of pushing for conflicts in order to keep defense contractors profitable.

How does Trump push back on the MIC? By avoiding manufactured conflicts with Iran when they shot down our drone. Withdrawing troops from Iraq. Signing peace deals.

Trump and Eisenhower both warned us.

edit on 16-9-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

TREACHERY

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join