It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Together they are horrifying

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Qlink.

"Playbook known."

Yes, we know the damn playbook, that's not the issue.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Why are the post numbers in Qntmpkts.keybase.pub starting December 22, 2017 all messed up clear up to Feb. 2018?

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

It's been a few days since posting here, so I may have missed a post concerning this, but with QMap down, too, this post number issue on keybase is disturbing. It starts with #421 from Dec. 22, 2017 and goes into numbers in Feb. 2018 starting around post #804.

Would appreciate a fellow poster checking it out and letting me know if you, too, are seeing this issue. If so, what do you suppose is going on now!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Q4716:

That's a screenshot of a private message?

Only two ways to get that - one or the other party gives it to someone

or

Someone has access to their phone that isn't a party to the text.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Q4724

Sep 16 2020 13:10:08 (EST) NEW
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the middle east?
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the middle east?
News coverage? Front page(s)?
Missile strike(s) _attempt to terminate?
Peace doesn't sell.
WAR [fear] does.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Evil and corruption @ highest levels.
Q

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Only two ways to get that - one or the other party gives it to someone

or

Someone has access to their phone that isn't a party to the text.

This is a demonstration of 'we have it all', probably for the benefit of both black and white hats.

Cheers
edit on 16-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Q4716

Sep 16 2020 11:43:38 (EST) NEW

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

How true. Good point!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I rarely use that site. I prefer this one > qanon.pub...

Also, on qntmpkts site if you click the upside down A at top right to show ALL Q drops it will automatically default to qanon.pub.

The clone like site to Qmap is operationq.pub... But, this site is not always up to date.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Sounded like a Good idea when it began..

phys.org...

edit on 16-9-2020 by steaming because: added forotten website

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lurk mode - OFF...

CCP Whistleblower....????

Something stinks here. She is alive for 1 which is suspicious.
Speaks X2 Chinese languages and English American - perfect for TV.

She gets interviews on global MSM. And she's not offensive on the eye. Good TV.

The interesting bit is is the virus analysis document she has made for download.
I don't have the link on this PC but will post should anyone ask.

But in summary she states that the Virus is Modified and weaponize. And states categorically that it is very dangerous / deadly. (maybe even targeted to certain DNA)

Does this now backfire on the COVID hoax believers as MSM gets an expert to agree it is deadly, and all the awake naysayers get egg on their faces.

Then Gov says - so it was China they are bad, but forget that, we now have proof how deadly it is and we're gonna lock you all down for your own safety...

Somethink stinks here.... was the who;e things a Psyop - fake Science Document...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Regarding Barr's suggestion to prosecutors to charge with sedition, why does he have to suggest it? A decent prosecutor would already be doing that. A prosecutor who isn't charging it isn't fit to hold the office.

Everything is poisoned with anti-American rot. EVERYTHING.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Thanks. I'm still perturbed by it after what happened to QMap. I do use qanon.pub, but keep eyes on the other one, too. I guess we can expect this as the time draws nearer and nearer. ~~sigh

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4724

Sep 16 2020 13:10:08 (EST) NEW
News coverage? Front page(s)?
Missile strike(s) _attempt to terminate?
Peace doesn't sell.
WAR [fear] does.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Evil and corruption @ highest levels.
Q

Why is the outsider message repeated twice?

Most of us figured out a long time ago most of these wars are driven by profit. Personally, I think Q should doxx the war profiteers, and send copies of the list to the families of people who died in the wars. Then it really wouldn't be safe for them to walk down the streets.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Q's emotional support clown?

I don't trust anyone who's ever worked for the C👁️A. Warmongers, the lot of them.

They got us into the mess Trump is trying to fix.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Harris campaign running mate Joe appeared on public access yesterday.

Clip

Ignoring the 1950's cringe pandering, I defy anyone to prove this isn't purposeful controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Q's emotional support clown?

I ran across that clown last month.

QAnon meets CIA: a true story, with a 9/11 kicker...

The Pro-Trump CIA Man: QAnon Madness and Upward Failure

A few passages from his blog post:

The republic-wide insurrection against the President and his administration has long been documented and fully outlined by QANON and team, as has the extremely well-merited and excruciatingly painful punishment that is coming to the insurrectionists. Personally, I would prefer immediate and lethal, post-trial punishment – by loyal-citizen firing squads chosen by lottery – but will stand by any decision that is supported by the majority of loyal citizens. Remember that, in this case, “enough” will be enough only when loyal citizens – not the politicians — say it is.

In addition to the irrefutable fact that QANON data have been overwhelmingly accurate, a review of the clear facts about the leading insurrectionists’ behavior and intentions add luster to the savage house-cleaning that is approaching, per QANON, commonsense, the Constitution’s provisions, and answered prayers. It ought to give QANON deniers (AKA: coup-ists, insurrectionists) plenty to think about as they wait their for their own inevitable and personal hell to arrive. (Maybe all of the following, gallows-headed traitors will write a Q on their palm and claim innocence by insanity?)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Who cares what they say? We have our own proof of living the last 6 months that tells us how deadly (or not) the WuFlu is.

A small personal anecdote- I was out at the Riverwalk in San Antonio this past weekend. Saturday night was JUMPING. Thousands of people out having a good time. About 50% masks outside, maybe 10% inside the bars and restaurants once at a table or bar. No mass outbreaks, nobody keeling over and dying. It was ALMOST like normal life pre-COVID. Almost....

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join