It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I was all over northern PA again today, zerØ Biden signs

Found one.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Sorry I found it shocking. She said she proved it. It will be published tomorrow or Friday.

I’m sure your right. No need to scold me.

She absolutely has proven it and the report is already out. of course the report says a lot of "should " and "could", she's a scientist and unlike the CCP, real scientists don't tend to live in the realm of complete absolutes. But read it for yourself, it's extremely convincing.

From memory -

The strains of CV that the CCP were originally saying had a 96% match to sars-cov-2 were not existing strains of CV in the public eye. ie. the first anyone had ever heard of them was AFTER sars-cov-2 was a thing.

Sars-cov-2 DOES in fact match very closely to 2 strains of CV that ARE in the public eye and are held by Chinese military labs.

For sars-cov-2 to be created by natural recombination events would be impossible due to the incompatibility with host cells and the fact that the virus was instantly HIGHLY transmissible between humans, which would not have been the case if it had naturally occurred e. it would have take a very long time for the virus to become adapted to human cells, rather than as is the case, more highly compatible with human ACE2 receptors than the average human virus.

Although proving it was made in a lab is impossible from a purely scientific point of view, she HAS proven and shown HOW it COULD be made perfectly with current mainstream scientific techniques. It could have been made within a space of 6 months.

She even gives an explanation as to why it isn't as virulent as it could be. She posits that rather than using the correct type of mice/hamster with genetically modified hACE2 receptors as the final stage to accelerate the human affinity, they must have used some other kind of animal instead.

It's really quite convincing...

ETA - Oh and it also contains some structure very well known to scientists to increase infectivity in humans, that doesn't exist in any other coronavirus naturally. The exact sort of structure you would add to a virus artificially to make it more virulent to humans.
edit on 16-9-2020 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was all over northern PA again today, zerØ Biden signs and nearly zerØ masks.

That's because the true believers still think Hillary is running.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not really sure what the outcome would be - Seems to me all the Democrat votes - mailed or not would be Voided out as the candidate has vacated his campaign - can't name a replacement so it is a conceded election before it even happens. Sounds like it is shaping up to be a BIG Supreme Court Year regarding elections.

ETA - forgive the shifting gears - LINK for max visibility Heads UP Michigan

edit on 9162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Genocide scholar says QAnon is a "Nazi group rebranded."

@Communist News Network

Funny how NONE of these 'scholars' ever read let alone analyze the Q drops.

And they don't take comments. When those sites do take them, they kill ones they don't like. The attempt to use "scholars" has worn thin on all and especially among real Scholars. More and more PhD's in Biology have been speaking up. Many people who make a living like I do have spoke up the last 20 years or so on the money grabbing lie about Climate.

I basically came here with data on Climate and burst a couple of ATS thread dominators down on that subject. I came with recent knowledge of the car that Middle TN State University built 30 years back. The design was to crack water and burn it on demand. The patent included using a NASA patented device and they wanted $1 Million for one of them. Dr Cliff Rickets built it using compressed H2 and it wins Grand Prize every time they put it in a contest. So, when someone raises that up again in threads, I find new data that is concise and I get crickets from those losers wanting to hoist FAKE data on us. If I show up to discuss it they now know they are facing what I know verses what they don't know.

I can back every word I post when I make a Scientific claim. My own internal mechanism would have only truth. Whatever it is?
Like Spock on Star Trek, it is what we find it to be to the best of our abilities or it is nothing.

edit on 16-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
From Robert Spencer

On July 20, 2020, the American Muslim advocacy organization Emgage through its political arm Emgage Action hosted a virtual Million Muslim Vote Summit. One of its prominent speakers was former VP Joe Biden, whom Emgage Action had endorsed for President in the coming election.

Khurrum Wahid, board chairman for Emgage Action, went on record as he introduced Biden to the Summit audience, saying to the candidate:

“We have a swing state strategy and we will deliver for you Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida. We will activate large groups of voters in Texas and Arizona. We will turn out one million votes nationally. We’re going to ask everyone we know to ‘vote Joe’ on November 3rd.”

www.jihadwatch.org...

So its not just the Chinese CCP thats of concern.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Sorry I found it shocking. She said she proved it. It will be published tomorrow or Friday.

I’m sure your right. No need to scold me.

She absolutely has proven it and the report is already out. of course the report says a lot of "should " and "could", she's a scientist and unlike the CCP, real scientists don't tend to live in the realm of complete absolutes. But read it for yourself, it's extremely convincing.

From memory -

The strains of CV that the CCP were originally saying had a 96% match to sars-cov-2 were not existing strains of CV in the public eye. ie. the first anyone had ever heard of them was AFTER sars-cov-2 was a thing.

Sars-cov-2 DOES in fact match very closely to 2 strains of CV that ARE in the public eye and are held by Chinese military labs.

For sars-cov-2 to be created by natural recombination events would be impossible due to the incompatibility with host cells and the fact that the virus was instantly HIGHLY transmissible between humans, which would not have been the case if it had naturally occurred e. it would have take a very long time for the virus to become adapted to human cells, rather than as is the case, more highly compatible with human ACE2 receptors than the average human virus.

Although proving it was made in a lab is impossible from a purely scientific point of view, she HAS proven and shown HOW it COULD be made perfectly with current mainstream scientific techniques. It could have been made within a space of 6 months.

She even gives an explanation as to why it isn't as virulent as it could be. She posits that rather than using the correct type of mice/hamster with genetically modified hACE2 receptors as the final stage to accelerate the human affinity, they must have used some other kind of animal instead.

It's really quite convincing...

ETA - Oh and it also contains some structure very well known to scientists to increase infectivity in humans, that doesn't exist in any other coronavirus naturally. The exact sort of structure you would add to a virus artificially to make it more virulent to humans.

Nine months of this virus, and only one person has been able to "prove" it's man made? And she just happens to be a Chinese WHO shill?

Meanwhile other scientists are saying they haven't even been able to isolate this alleged virus yet.

Come on, Man!
edit on 16-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How is this for proof? The french noble prize winning virologist (Luc Montagnier) credited for discovering the HIV virus also says it was a lab created virus and has submitted his study for review.

edit on 16-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Those people getting on their knees begging for the R''s to leave the R party are FINALLY asking God for something other than what their neighbor has. DJT is making them want God again. Nice move DJT. I will call that a win win. They will still learn what happens to those who freely choose to believe lies and don't care for the plight of children. In India they like to remind you that Karma is coming soon.

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
JUST IN: The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is preparing a possible antitrust lawsuit against Facebook, a source says trib.al...

twitter.com...

edit on 16-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
What happens at the federal level if Biden should back out? In that state a candidate cannot be replaced within 60 days. I tried looking it up but the sites were blocked. Does anyone know what the procedure would be?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Lol. Very good!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: MetalThunder
What happens at the federal level if Biden should back out? In that state a candidate cannot be replaced within 60 days. I tried looking it up but the sites were blocked. Does anyone know what the procedure would be?

King Donald the 1st?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.nber.org...

michigan is 23
this is a pdf btw

edit on 16-9-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Cramer was trying to make DJT look bad but he started off wrong and made a fool out of himself, again. Crazy Nancy is right. He sounded like it was easy to say too.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Jim Cramer calls Nancy Pelosi Crazy Nancy.

Hahaha!

mobile.twitter.com... &ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F09%2Fcrazy-nancy-jim-cramer-insults-speaker-pelosi-face-cnbc-interview%2F

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ka BOOOM

CrossFireJazz
@ZZZJazzy

Interesting, US National Security attorney Ken Kohl was just assigned to the Gen. Flynn case

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: carewemust

A good point
- DNC charter gives the DNC Chair the right to start & oversee the process.
- Brazile considered replacing HRC on health concerns (regardless of her consent)
- Current DNC Chairperson = Tom Perez

Donna Brazile considered replacing Hillary Clinton with Joe Biden as presidential nominee

Procedural Rules of the 2020 DNC - July 30, 2020

- Mirror: Biden the possible replacer has now possibly become Biden the replaced?

The difference here is, a ticket with Harris at the top is a guaranteed loser, and they know it.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Donna Brazile considered replacing Hillary Clinton with Joe Biden as presidential nominee[/url]

- Mirror: Biden the possible replacer has now possibly become Biden the replaced?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
More BOOOM

mobile.twitter.com...

NEW: Senate Panel Votes To Subpoena 'Spygate' Figure Stefan Halper, 40 Others

dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A good point
- DNC charter gives the DNC Chair the right to start & oversee the process.
- Brazile considered replacing HRC on health concerns (regardless of her consent)
- Current DNC Chairperson = Tom Perez

Donna Brazile considered replacing Hillary Clinton with Joe Biden as presidential nominee

Procedural Rules of the 2020 DNC - July 30, 2020

Here's where it gets nuts to me. The Constitution, frankly any voting anywhere, says we vote for a human being - not a color. So the mail in ballots say "Joe Biden For President" not "The DNC Selection." If Harris moves up and Joe down, that is NOT what the ballot says.

She doesn't get Joe's votes, anymore then Bernie now gets Joe's votes as he was second in DNC rigging.

The dems will argue they are entitled, but they are not. We vote for a human being - well, mostly...

The ballots are therefore invalid on moral and ethical grounds. A "legal" one? Well, lawyers.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not looking good for Presidential Hopeful Harris right now...

From the NY Post - Losing NY looses the "popular vote" talking point. Joe Biden’s 2016 call with ex-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko is leaked

A phone call between Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was leaked Tuesday showing the two former leaders discussing what the then-vice president could and couldn’t tell the incoming Trump administration, with Biden telling the foreign leader that he wants to stay “deeply engaged” in their diplomatic work as a private citizen.

The former vice president went on to divulge his view that the Trump campaign did not believe they were going to win the 2016 election and because of this, their transition team was not up to the job.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join