It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Dig around you may be well surprised.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Awesome meme-cartoons. Thank-you!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Haven't heard Sky King tonight, Heard "Herco" and several others down in the hash, barely readable. What is interesting to me, is that they are using all 4 HF frequencies at one time to broadcast messages.

I think they must monitor ATS as well as several other sites. Time Roarer changed his name, same voice, different name as soon as I posted. (I'm on America's side!). Now its Calm Lake, same transmitter, woman's voice... Lets see if it changes again.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 15-9-2020 by CanadianMason because: Fake

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Sorry I found it shocking. She said she proved it. It will be published tomorrow or Friday.

I’m sure your right. No need to scold me.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
BOOOM
JUST IN: The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is preparing a possible antitrust lawsuit against Facebook, a source says trib.al...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I find popular vote for President somewhat analogous to media reporting the number of Covid-19 cases. Both are somewhat meaningless.

Still I enjoy voting for President Trump, even though Illinois is Blue, because of Chicago.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I find popular vote for President somewhat analogous to media reporting the number of Covid-19 cases. Both are somewhat meaningless.

Still I enjoy voting for President Trump, even though Illinois is Blue, because of Chicago.

Seems the hopeless think it is popular vote. They're the same sort of folks that contend X won the football game because they got more yards, played better, should have won, despite the score.

Making rule changes to suit the desired outcome midstream is a common tactic for the perpetually immature - and ignorant.

DJT's going for the popular vote, 50 state sweep.

Harris is going for the victim votes, those her and Warren defined as victims in need. That's her base. Victims.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
JUST IN: The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is preparing a possible antitrust lawsuit against Facebook, a source says trib.al...

twitter.com...

GOOGLE too. With several states joining in.

www.xanjero.com...

(The NYTimes is angry. Don't know why though. I can't read much beyond their paywall.)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It’s akin to a football team claiming they won the game when they had the most passing yards, but lost on the scoreboard by 21.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper
Yesterday Kamala referred to the incoming Harris Administration. Today Joe Biden referred to the incoming Harris-Biden Administration.

Something is afoot. Most likely a DNC initiated candidate swap. Their bylaws allow it, if a majority of DNC officials approve of it.

I agree that something is off.

They seem to making things too obvious though.

That makes me think we should all up the awareness of everything we can.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is shocking. This has renOgade goons jumping out of windows over the implications.

5:55 on Iran.

Do.It.Q+.

Did I miss the reason why there was a model of what looked like Air Force one on the table?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Haven't heard Sky King tonight, Heard "Herco" and several others down in the hash, barely readable. What is interesting to me, is that they are using all 4 HF frequencies at one time to broadcast messages.

I think they must monitor ATS as well as several other sites. Time Roarer changed his name, same voice, different name as soon as I posted. (I'm on America's side!). Now its Calm Lake, same transmitter, woman's voice... Lets see if it changes again.

new thread about major possible scrambling of jets

Possible Valiant Shield drills
edit on 9 15 2020 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Anything from Hawaii about their jets taking off? I mean if it was an alien invasion then no one would know if it was happening over the Pacific Ocean. In reality if China was doing something questionable that needed this many jets to intercept, then I would also expect Hawaii to be active too.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Air Force One in a new paint scheme. Let that sink in for a bit.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What's going on here...👀

FBI agents swarm home in high-end Ludlow neighborhood on Harvest Drive

“Members of the FBI’s Hazardous Evidence Response Team are on Harvest Drive in Ludlow conducting court-authorized activity in connection with an ongoing federal investigation,” said FBI spokeswoman Kristen M. Setera. “There is no threat to public safety.”

The owners of the home are listed on town assessor’s records as Tim and Tina Whitney. They could not immediately be reached for comment and it is unclear whether they have attorneys.

Records show the home is owned by Timothy W Whitney.

FBI Technical Hazards Response

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is shocking. This has renOgade goons jumping out of windows over the implications.

5:55 on Iran.

Do.It.Q+.

Did I miss the reason why there was a model of what looked like Air Force one on the table?

Pentagon budget shows new Air Force One paint job, red, white and blue

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Sorry I found it shocking. She said she proved it. It will be published tomorrow or Friday.

I’m sure your right. No need to scold me.

You can read her report here:

www.zerohedge.com...

It's already been published.

She's starting to sound like a sophisticated con artist. And, as the Scientific American tweet a few pages back showed, scientists are all out rooting against Trump. A rabid liberal scientist along with the seeeyeaye trying to draw Trump into a BS preemptive war with China wouldn't surprise me.
edit on 15-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join