It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
3G Dam is reportedly at 170m (max 175m), with anecdotal reports saying its topping out; there are multiple reports of deformation; mass flooding has affected 63 million people with $26 billion in Damages so far; Monsoon ends in October (Surprise).

Is that one live stream of it still up? Haven't cared enough to look.

It's been down the past ~3 hours.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Have you cleared this prediction with Stafford? I love when the DIA's get bad info..It makes it so much more fun for the ones who actually "Know"

When you catch your own tail then what...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just heard some stories about JFK's visit to the area in 1960. Turns out my friend's dad was his driver..

Kind of cool. Nice guy.

www.citizensvoice.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

**AMBER ALERT**

Adrenochrome
Crimes Against Children
So It Begins
Three Eleven

Their always after me Gold...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Funny how, in my mind, the same effect doesn't generate any references to Biden when I read his Tweets.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Sleeping Joe's Handlers Tweet...

It's almost zombie-like rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg
theintercept.com...

Hmmmmmmm.

You might be interested in MBSC's thread on that hit job: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

edit on 29-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Aug 28th
0 Q Posts, 30 POTUS tweets of which 10 retweets including 2 self-retweets,
1 TYPO, 1 DELETION, 1 CORRECTION

Q V18.73 20200828 to 4627 incl DECODE tools

NEW functionality - The length of any videos in POTUS tweets is used to generate extra linked posts.
(Note that these lengths have been populated for most recent 200 tweets only so far)

Most linked posts from today's decodes:
13 Q23
10 Q12, Q20
9 Q1
7 Q11
6 Q53
5 Q3, Q4, Q5, Q8, Q30, Q57, Q1253, Q1753, Q2453, Q2953
4 Q2, Q7, Q19, Q52, Q55, Q56, Q66, Q123
3 Q6, Q9, Q14, Q15, Q16, Q17, Q38, Q58, Q59, Q70, Q112, Q356, Q2452, Q2952

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Here is a recent Jim Watkins article. As usual, the writer/reporter doesn't reference the intricacy or accuracy of many Q messages. Like all of them, he has not taken the Q-101 course.

But he does explain why some are proclaiming Jim Watkins to be Q.

www.dailydot.com...

Until it was posted in this thread earlier in the week, I had no idea there was a lot of "chatter" about Jim Watkins being Q.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here is a recent Jim Watkins article. As usual, the writer/reporter doesn't reference the intricacy or accuracy of many Q messages. Like all of them, he has not taken the Q-101 course.

www.dailydot.com...

Until it was posted in this thread earlier in the week, I had no idea there was a lot of "chatter" about Jim Watkins being Q.

Could be, but probably not. I dont remember which thread it was, but I do remember saying "Watkins is Q" to some effect quite awhile ago. Swore I read he was military intelligence during his career, and that's what made me say it. But 🤷‍♂️ doubt it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Two special ops soldiers killed, three injured in helicopter accident

The helicopter was a Black Hawk and the soldiers killed and injured are from the Army’s 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment

the helicopter crashed Thursday evening on San Clemente Island, which is about 70 miles west of Coronado and San Diego.
The island is where eight Marines and a sailor with the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit died June 30 off its coast in an amphibious assault vehicle accident as they were returning to their ship after finishing training there.

That's less than 50 miles from Catalina island where the helicopter with Standard Hotel GM Watzman was headed to when it crashed in 2018.
Hotel Execs Perished In Helicopter Crash: Newport Beach

80 miles from the USS Bonhomme Richard fire caused by arson/sabotage in July.

80 miles from Black helicopters picking up troops and some stuff in the streets of LA in Feb 2019

It's also about 100 miles from Sant Cruz island where about a year ago the diveboat MV Conception owned by Truth Aquatics sank killing 33 passengers and 1 crew member.

Also Kobe Bryant helicopter crash...
edit on 29-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Jim could be used as the Q self destruct button

originally posted by: carewemust

www.dailydot.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

PM for you

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
SUFI, that time issue you are describing in the decodes, I am of the opinion you are going way above and beyond the call to duty. You could slow down and do less of those instead of looking for needles in the haystack. You have done an awesome job we need your mind to be rested and ready to decipher clues in the end brother. Be more picky when your going to try to run down one of the rabbit holes.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 29-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
oops I put this in the old thread..

Australia ceases multimillion-dollar donations to controversial Clinton family charities

About bloody time.

Now if we could get all the millions back?

Also pedo`s are recently being raided and arrested here in Western Australia.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Helo's are very very dangerously constructed. You should pray whenever you climb in one.

The "Jesus Link" they call it holds the rotor to the motor. It doesn't hold every time.......I flew on 4 trips and loved it but I understood they could drop out of the sky quickly with a mechanical failure. One time in Ft Lost in the Woods Mizzou we got a joy ride in an Apache at high speeds on 'strafing runs' demonstrations. It was a blast. They shared the Jesus Link story and then proceeded to scare the hell out of us. Almost lost a tiny bit of water..... They did about a 90degree turn from side to side like a half a barrel roll and I freaked out big time. Very dangerous machines.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Two special ops soldiers killed, three injured in helicopter accident

The helicopter was a Black Hawk and the soldiers killed and injured are from the Army’s 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment

the helicopter crashed Thursday evening on San Clemente Island, which is about 70 miles west of Coronado and San Diego.
The island is where eight Marines and a sailor with the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit died June 30 off its coast in an amphibious assault vehicle accident as they were returning to their ship after finishing training there.

That's less than 50 miles from Catalina island where the helicopter with Standard Hotel GM Watzman was headed to when it crashed in 2018.
Hotel Execs Perished In Helicopter Crash: Newport Beach

80 miles from the USS Bonhomme Richard fire caused by arson/sabotage in July.

80 miles from Black helicopters picking up troops and some stuff in the streets of LA in Feb 2019

It's also about 100 miles from Sant Cruz island where about a year ago the diveboat MV Conception owned by Truth Aquatics sank killing 33 passengers and 1 crew member.

Also Kobe Bryant helicopter crash...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Thinking about your post re Australia ceasing donations to the Clinton Foundation and a significant reason came to mind:

If POTUS EOs can confiscate Assets of those involved in trafficking and other conspiracies, then what happens when:

A country is caught in that conspiracy?

Does the USA confiscate ALL Australian government assets in it's reach because it donated to the Clinton Foundation?
edit on 29-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A country is caught in that conspiracy?

Mega bucks. Help balance the books. Sure there will be enough to keep the people going once the dust settles.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
I do see the difference and you are right. The fire is now the largest in Colorado history.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join