It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Following along everybody...

New Strzok-Page Emails Show Comey FBI Investigated President Trump’s Tweets Critical of Obama and FBI

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained 323 pages of emails between former FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page showing Comey’s FBI was investigating President Trump over his critical tweets of Barack Obama and the FBI.

On March 18, 2017, Strzok emails his boss, then-Asst. Director for the Counterintelligence Division Bill Priestap, along with colleagues Jon Moffa and Page, about his research into President Trump’s tweets about being wiretapped:

Sending the tweets in question along with posting times. Doing some research,time stamping in Twitter can be glitchy … [T]he tweet times below were all -3 hours from east coast time, which I adjusted (ie, the first listed as 3:35am). I think I recall reporting at the time described the tweets as occurring around 630, not 330.

***note this was prior to Q drops in spring 2017.

Wait, what, wait, holdup, wait, holdup. I was told by super smart ass people that TimeStamps on DJT's tweets having meaning was just a conspiracy theory. Geee, the coup leaders wasting time on conspiracy theory, who knew.

Trust The Plan.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thinking about what homeostasis is...

The original homeostatic range of emotion for humans was probably somewhere between bliss and calm. Being in a blissful or happy state most of the time would have been the norm for a normal functioning, healthy human being. But we have been dialed way down so now the range falls between happy and calm. And most adults are only able to achieve happy for a short period of time before falling back down into the range of stress or survival. Bliss, for an average adult, is rare without the aid of some mind altering substance.

The heavier the emotion, the more energy gets expended. I think of that scene in The Little Mermaid when Ursula turns the merpeople into shriveled up sea creatures...we are those sea creatures. this system sucks the life right it of us

Children, before this system captures and corrupts them, are able to achieve the bliss state. If all the children of the planet were allowed to be free and blissful nearly 100% of the time, the controllers would be screwed

That's why children are indoctrinated into the system very early in life and that's one of the reasons they target children and commit such horrific crimes against them. Fracture their minds, destroy their bodies, break their spirit...make sure that they will never be able to elevate to bliss ever again. This ensures that we will never leave their swamp. We've been tagged. Like cattle

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Huh, whadda ya know. That is Solomon star, seal of Solomon, Star of David. Yea, a bit freaky weird to have such a symbol but that is a mock surface-to-air missile site (to bomb) in a “Star of David” configuration. There are missiles at each triangle point.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Austin debunking. For those who followed the Mj12 Austin Saga, this adds something. Those interested might view, others who see Austin as a clown skip it. Just tossing it in.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: onehuman

Huh, whadda ya know. That is Solomon star, seal of Solomon, Star of David. Yea, a bit freaky weird to have such a symbol but that is a mock surface-to-air missile site (to bomb) in a “Star of David” configuration. There are missiles at each triangle point.

Wasn't there another in CA posted earlier? Or similar?

While harsh angles are inversions, the star itself still acts as an energy center access point to Earth. In some places it is more powerful then in another. Dropping bombs is the equivalent to using a gun instead of an acupuncture needle on a human being. Damage vs. Heal. Destruction vs Growth.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Judging by the comments, I'd say I was bang on when I predicted we'd be talking a lot about Jim Watkins in this thread, LOL!

However, there will be more about him, in a BIGGLY way, coming soon to a theater near you.

Get your popcorn ready, folks!

"Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here".

You'll see.

Soon.

I promise.

Mwahahaha.....!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Apples to foreign detainees, I believe, not US citizens.

Heck, that’s good too.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He is free on Corona bail but Judgement Day is coming.
On July 22 he was granted an Order on Motion for Extension of Time to Indict.
On Aug 21 he got another grant for Order on Motion for Extension of Time to Indict.

All grand jury proceedings have been suspended in the District of Arizona since March 16, 2020 due to...Corona.

The deadline to return an indictment is extended an additional 30 days, from August 28, 2020, to September 27, 2020.

United States v. Steinbart (2:20-mj-09119)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cali I wouldn't doubt it. I know there are Templar/Maltese crosses in Arizona but that was for Corona satellite calibration.

GPS: 32.835977, -111.843025 & 32.835475, -111.860056

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Trillium

That's going to be a really tough defense.

It's not like he was defending his own neighborhood.
Apparently he crossed state lines to be there.

It seems like he was there to hunt commies

Sorry but now you sound like control opposition
But I have been wrong before hope I am this time not much time and play with

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sleeping Joe's Handlers Tweet...

One died from Chinese made Fenty likely smuggled through Mexico/US border the other model rapist running to his car to get a bag of fries he left I guess. These are their heroes.

I digress.

Gematria Jacob Blake:

Covfefe
Mason
Floyd
Vote
Plague
Shot
Tool
Riot

Gematria George Floyd:

Adrenochrome
Crimes Against Children
So It Begins
Three Eleven

*** George Floyd's Funeral was the State Funeral listed in the drops - timestamp match.

Gematria George Floyd Jacob Blake:

Drain The Swamp
Q Go Ahead And Expose Corruption
Soldiers Take Our Enemies Out
Shock The World
The Great Conjunction (see earlier thread post on Saturn Conjunction)
The Lone Warrior
Barack Hussein Obama
National Emergency
Anthony Bourdain
Henry Kissinger

&

Matrix Characters

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
'Black Panther' star Chadwick Boseman dies of cancer at 43

www.foxnews.com...

BLM can now riot in Hollywood and Anderson, SC over this senseless death....wait...what?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Say what you want about Barr’s DOJ but they are smokin’ fools left and right. Clearing out cap space. Issuing “fast passes” Disney Style to death row.

Getting the people used to hearing/reading about Federal executions maybe? Desensitize normies?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Cheers to 29 🍷 coincidentally has always been my lucky number

Best age too ☺️

Love to my thread friends and appreciation for all of your research and and contributions. Super busy weathering the storm on my home front. Send your good vibes and love, if you will

Add:

Coincidentally just happened upon this beautiful verse right after my post (in another place)

“The people who walked in darkness Have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:2‬ ‭

9:2 mirror 29

very timely reminder and those of us who have walked in the darkness can attest to its TRUTH

edit on 28-8-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have an issue growing with utilisation of time for the reasons below, which also highlight new decodes:

The biggest drain on my time is typing out decode posts and adding the links to the Qmap - but I feel you need these to understand the decodes. If I'm to get to deeper levels of decoding then I'm going to need the reader to do some of the work on the basics, such as:

a) Looking up the Q posts that I reference yourselves,
b) Look up the CAPS only gematria equivalents yourselves from just the base/RemoveDupes/+nums numeric answers,
c) Understand where the linked Q posts are generated from by identifying which s/sheet columns the numbers have been generated from.

Therefore, for a test period of say a week, I want to instead try just posting pictures of the spreadsheet that show the decode results, or just basic pointers to them (for example: tweet/post ID, decode method, result)

If you can give me feedback on whether this does/doesn't work for you then I can either generate a guide, or we have a discussion on which is more important; finding new decode methods or communicating the existing ones clearly enough for the majority to be able to interpret correctly.

Anywho... how has this come about now?

1) I'm behind on generating thread archives,

2) I'm discovering the need to capture more base data:
a) Video lengths from tweets, which need to be reverse captured for 18,000 tweets, as they generated linked posts in the same manner as timestamps/deltas,
b) There are a lot more DELETED tweets than recognised to date - and these need to be timestamped and Delta'd from 3 or 4 websites. These also need to be reverse captured for the 18,0000 tweets,
c) There is a further layer of "messagee targeting" that will need to have decodes automated. This needs some systems analysis to demonstrate concisely and automate but, for example:

A tweet, it's timestamp, it's deletion timestamp, the delta of those two and the video length in the tweet appear to sometimes have a common 2-digit number in 3 or 4 of the elements - e.g. 44 for Renegade. As deletions can occur a minute, or a month, later this requires constant monitoring to be able to catch the full timestamp with seconds, rather than just hours/mins. It is apparent that more important/secret messages would suit this delivery method as they are less likely to be caught- I don't know if I should be avoiding these until the plan is fully executed.

d) Whilst there are new tweets/posts every day, on top of new data elements to record and new methods to automate, there is also a need to continually reduce the spreadsheet file size to keep it operating efficiently.
edit on 28-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
3G Dam is reportedly at 170m (max 175m), with anecdotal reports saying its topping out; there are multiple reports of deformation; mass flooding has affected 63 million people with $26 billion in Damages so far; Monsoon ends in October (Surprise).

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
3G Dam is reportedly at 170m (max 175m), with anecdotal reports saying its topping out; there are multiple reports of deformation; mass flooding has affected 63 million people with $26 billion in Damages so far; Monsoon ends in October (Surprise).

Is that one live stream of it still up? Haven't cared enough to look.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
POTUS TYPO tweet at 11:01:20

Succes: Since the National Guard moved into Kenosha, Wisconsin, two days ago, there has been NO FURTHER VIOLENCE, not even a small problem. When legally asked to help by local authorities, the Federal Government will act and quickly succeed. Are you listening Portland?

Deleted after 59 minutes
Corrected at 12:01:07

Success: Since the National Guard moved into Kenosha, Wisconsin, two days ago, there has been NO FURTHER VIOLENCE, not even a small problem. When legally asked to help by local authorities, the Federal Government will act and quickly succeed. Are you listening Portland?

1) TYPO = missing S in success

2) Linked Q posts:
Original: Q1, Q11, Q20, Q56, Q120, Q123, Q156, Q269, Q356, Q1019, Q1101, Q1601, Q2301, Q2801

Correctn: Q1, Q7, Q12, Q47, Q59, Q107, Q123, Q270, Q356, Q1106, Q1201, Q1701, Q2401, Q2901,

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
2x POTUS self-retweets:

1) 09:05:20

t.co...

Delta from orig = 00 12:41:42

Linked Q posts:
Q3, Q4, Q9, Q12, Q20, Q23, Q30, Q31, Q38, Q42, Q43, Q55, Q62, Q415, Q520, Q842, Q905, Q1241, Q1405, Q2105, Q2605, Q4142

2) 15:56:20

Success: Since the National Guard moved into Kenosha, Wisconsin, two days ago, there has been NO FURTHER VIOLENCE, not even a small problem. When legally asked to help by local authorities, the Federal Government will act and quickly succeed. Are you listening Portland?

Delta from orig. (which itself was a correction of a deleted tweet) = 00 03:55:13

Linked Q posts:
Q1, Q3, Q13, Q15, Q20, Q55, Q56, Q121, Q123, Q270, Q355, Q356, Q1556, Q2056, Q2122, Q2756, Q3256, Q4136

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It’s a hexagram, seal of Solomon.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join