It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyril – it stink around here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Don’t do that to me Cyril old boy, I’m losing face here, your acting was poor today. You made me feel ashamed to be South African with the bit they aired. Did president Zol/Kopdoek turn in the screws? You must be careful, maybe the IMF will catch-up, I’m sure they all can’t be stupid. Go home, get your script writer and prepare a little jewel to BS the people again

So the ANC are going to do an internal investigation about their members and the stolen public money for this virus thingy.

It’s not your fault the courts are backlogged and struggling to get the thieves on trail. While the people bringing the corruption in the open are already in jail

So you can employ thieves because they are not proven guilty yet in this investigations

Sis – this stinks you old fart

Cyril old friend how about a small contract? You must be comfortable with me by now as I have been talking to you via this letters for about 4 weeks now.

I will do the door to door covid19 information delivery for a 2 month period, not only 1 month at half price. With 11, 5 million Rand my pension will be secured

edit on 1C202020-08-27T17:27:29-05:00ThursdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Gap

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ummmm..

What's this about?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The ANC are stealing millions of the covid19 relief money and when the public wants answers, they investigate themselves

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Got similar issues going on in Melbourne, Australia. I am expecting the USA election to set the tone for how it plays out.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

We need an anti corruption virus world wide. But not one to instigate criminal activity

new topics

top topics

join