It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm in a safe place, I have popcorn and Mary as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Oddly enough, I agree with you.

The vast, vast majority will say something along the lines of "Oh, well, better luck next time." Just as they have since the election of Lincoln just prior to the Civil War.

I expect that there will be the all too common these days, riots--oh, sorry, protests--in the cities. Stupid, but what can I say...they're not the brightest bulbs in the box.

But mostly life will go on. People will go to work, go out to dinner, all the usual stuff--though many will be a bit more cautious, and "check six" a bit more than they might ordinarily.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You forgot to explain what is going to happen in November ?

Trump will win and the Reeee will be immensely insane. Thought that was obvious

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No amount of prep will save you if you live in the cities and suburbs other than being a crazy gang leader Mad Max style.

When the lights go out and thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands maybe even millions depending on where you live, go pillaging and scavenging, ask yourself, do you have that many bullets?

Eat your buffets while you can and max out the credit card because the cities are just giant graveyards.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

OK Tyler Durden

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join