It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I don't see anyone there damaging any private property.

Just a bunch of people standing around in the road.

so no that is not what I was asking for.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Not many (4) neighbors on my 1.5 mile long street.
Nothing to loot or burn here except giant warehouses, crop fields & cell towers.
Not saying HOW we're prepared but the local police know they won't need to come out if there's "trouble".
Regularly confer with Police Chief regarding opsec. No worries here.

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Good man
Working from home on alternating weeks then in the office to keep capacity low
its friggin hot here like 36 a few days last week.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Who is going to be invading my neighborhood?

The extreme right that seems to show up armed at events or the extreme left that tries to occupy downtown plazas?

Just curious

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Being realistic, considering the daily protests here have never involved burning or attacking, my chance of having to defend myself comes from anti mask people. There have been many instances of them destroying things in stores, attacking people in the store and even spitting on police in my suburb.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Trump wins in November then local communities should certainly organise their own militias for defence to protect against the well funded and well organised domestic terror force embedded within the US.
If he loses then all of a sudden there will be no racism, no riots, no virus, no issues (as long as you keep your mouth shut)
edit on 28/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If you can't figure out for yourself that the OP isn't advocating anything of the sort, not sure what to tell you. But I'll try anyway...

He's looked at the current situations in far too many places, then asked himself what could possibly happen in November, after the election, that could pose a danger to himself, his family, or to others...?

Being prepared for such a possibility isn't "calling to arms to shoot fellow Americans for having slightly different opinions."

It's suggesting that one should be prepared for the possibility of idiots out to burn and loot may come calling.

...and on the topic of "slightly different opinions".

Those jackasses have no opinion, other than lets burn #. Let's go get that large screen TV to protest police shootings. I'd have to say that's not an opinion I "slightly" disagree with...nope. Not slightly.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Y'know, as long as those rioters, oh sorry, I mean protesters stay on the street, they're fine. Stupid...but fine. Come into my yard, I'll give a warning that they may want to step off.

They come further, let's just say things get a bit dicey for them.

On my porch, they leave in a body bag.

Leave me alone, and odds are really good, approaching 100 percent, in fact, I'll leave you alone.

Is that a hard notion to wrap your head around??? The vast, vast majority are exactly the same way.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Yuppers!!

One of the reasons, though not the only one, or even the most important, I live in rural NE Alabama.

Top reason is I love it here--except for the humidity...not real fond of that.

Out here, I've really no reason to worry about "protesters"...probably a bit far for them to come. Probably.

As I understand it, there was some whispering a few months ago that some out of staters were going to be bussed in to start some hashtag...but apparently words were whispered in other ears that that mightn't be a good idea... Wonder why??

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

That was a very impressive stretch!!

Well done, sir. Well done, indeed!!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I immange you guys kill alot of people .
Shoot first i see when the police moto came from your mind set .

I kept dogs Dogs are good for Not needing to shot anyone .
My dog DID stop a group of Juveniles from harassing my wife and kids while i was at work .
She did that with out attacking any one just let the trouble makers know .

Good Dog . If you guys were half the men you try to portray you would do Proactive ideas .
OOO motion senser lighting . Alarms heck a couple well trained dogs will make the biggest crowed hasatate .

Best way live is to NOT need to kill someone . After all You may find out your pointing a gun at a Undercover cop the hard way .And Unlike you he will kill you and wont even get a slap . O and you did have a Gun so yes it was a GOOD thing just another thug with a gun who was stupid enough to pull it .

You relize Pulling a gun and killing Just because someone steps on your lawn Is going get you 5 .
Your relize you will get homicide charges Killing OOO say a kid who walked into the wrong house thinking it was a friends house .

Happened to me at 16 all teh row homeless looked alike i wasnt paying attestation walked into the wrong house was like OMG lucky for me it was my friends house so I just acted like i was there for him lol Youn gusy will end Up killed some poor kid of someone looking for help .

Heck I would DEFINTLY have been DEAD if it had been your home i accidentally walked into .

Ps another man woke up went down stares a collage kids was asleep On HIS couch lol Kid got drunk thought it was a Friends house and Juts crashed out Now that guy he gave the kid some coffee had a good laugh and the kid went home .

Of coarse with how you just leave all your guns out and LOADED your kids will end up killing them self .

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You gusy love talking about how the left is and Dont bother looked how bad you sound Praying for the chance to kill .

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
I immange you guys kill alot of people .
Shoot first i see when the police moto came from your mind set .

I kept dogs Dogs are good for Not needing to shot anyone .
My dog DID stop a group of Juveniles from harassing my wife and kids while i was at work .
She did that with out attacking any one just let the trouble makers know .

Good Dog . If you guys were half the men you try to portray you would do Proactive ideas .
OOO motion senser lighting . Alarms heck a couple well trained dogs will make the biggest crowed hasatate .

Best way live is to NOT need to kill someone . After all You may find out your pointing a gun at a Undercover cop the hard way .And Unlike you he will kill you and wont even get a slap . O and you did have a Gun so yes it was a GOOD thing just another thug with a gun who was stupid enough to pull it .

You relize Pulling a gun and killing Just because someone steps on your lawn Is going get you 5 .
Your relize you will get homicide charges Killing OOO say a kid who walked into the wrong house thinking it was a friends house .

Happened to me at 16 all teh row homeless looked alike i wasnt paying attestation walked into the wrong house was like OMG lucky for me it was my friends house so I just acted like i was there for him lol Youn gusy will end Up killed some poor kid of someone looking for help .

Heck I would DEFINTLY have been DEAD if it had been your home i accidentally walked into .

Ps another man woke up went down stares a collage kids was asleep On HIS couch lol Kid got drunk thought it was a Friends house and Juts crashed out Now that guy he gave the kid some coffee had a good laugh and the kid went home .

Of coarse with how you just leave all your guns out and LOADED your kids will end up killing them self .

Moral of the story..... don’t walk into a home that’s not yours. Im’ damn sure not asking someone that’s in my house that I don’t know, “are you looking for your friend ?” Not in today’s time.

He will meet my friend🙂

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What happens if Trump loses? Does everyone accept that and play nice?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This thread title reads as a warning, it's missing the beginning.

Attn: Liberals/Progressives/Non-Voters You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020.

Because this thread is made and supported by a bunch of gun slinging Rambo cowboys who want to play shoot people I'm afraid of.

There will be more copycat Kyle Rittenhouse's just like all the other white supremacists teenager mass shooters.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Petty crime including robbery has been on the rise over the last few months as some groups seem to be testing the waters - our security went from mall cops to off duty officers in the last 2 months and they are already making an impact in a safe community.

It's not the protestors, it's the opportunists - I recommend you take this time to learn to fight in the dark around your home and have a plan. I recommend a rifle with high velocity ammo - 3000fps extrema 223 makes a mess in most home defense situations.

If you see a group coming to loot pillage and burn shoot the first one.

Some jackass tried to burn down a random house with molotovs last year and they still havent found him than I know of. Fire spreads fast - only you can prevent anarchy arson.

I was in fear for my life
I want them arrested
I want a lawyer
STFU
edit on 28-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

im in a small neighborhood in MT (rural not town) were not exactly worried but pretty much all of the neighbors are on the same team ( a few new ones haven't been added yet) bu we basically all look out for each other . as its one way in one way out unlesss you deploy a boat. the general "chaos plan" is if on the small chance some chaos comes in dexter (one armed nam vet) calls us and lets us know if any thing suspicious is going on we go on alert , if it actually ends up being something (ranges from the far less likely looters/rioters to the actual real thieves come into neighborhood) he blocks the only exit with his cattle hauler. any one capable of bearing arms(12 and up for us) effectively moves from the back of hood to about the church camp check point any one old/infirm and small children fall back to Watkins brick home at the absolute end of the neighborhood and dig in w who is not at the point then we go from there

like i said i doubt we will ever actually use it but plans are nice so far its only been used for one theif ,my self defense "incident" and two power outages one of which lasted 3 weeks in winter. and the power outage situation involved us feeding/cooking for those with out wood stoves, clearing downed trees and keeping roads plowed in case any one needed to get in an ambulance, distributing firewood and prioritizing generators for those that needed them vs ones that just have them.

in total its about 50 sets of families/people mostly on the same page since most of the candians moved ,we have too many fire arms to mention ranging from some legit muskets and a cannon lol to well anything you would see in a sporting goods store ,8 plow trucks and a few water bowsers in case of fire or if we need to ice roads in a legit SHTF situation . were not your "militia types" mind you just people that want us to continue being the safest community in our zip code crime wise and while you may never need them it never hurts to have a plan, and hey the kids have fun with our zombie themed holloween drills we do

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
This thread title reads as a warning, it's missing the beginning.

Attn: Liberals/Progressives/Non-Voters You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020.

Because this thread is made and supported by a bunch of gun slinging Rambo cowboys who want to play shoot people I'm afraid of.

There will be more copycat Kyle Rittenhouse's just like all the other white supremacists teenager mass shooters.

Yes those evil republicans trying to defend lefties from anarchists - grow a pair vegan and defend yourself.

All the liberals I know are equally afraid that antifa and like groups are buying up all the guns, some of them are arming themselves too.
edit on 28-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I could see the same rioting and stuff happening if President Trump loses in November too.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nothing. Will. Happen.

Don't forget to charge your mobility scooter batteries though. Just in case.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join