It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: game over man

Don't break or burn stuff. don't beat people, you won't get shot.

I really can't make it any simpler than that.

I probably could write it in crayon and take a picture. . . . if that helps.

Just let me know.

:-)

All jokes aside, there are serious comments made on here about what future people want.

So the things you mentioned, you want the constitution to change so that people can be shot and killed if they break something, burn something, or beat someone up? Those actions would be punishable by death, from anyone?

A human being is not an ant you step on. If breaking something requires someone to be shot and killed that means you aren't smart enough to think of a safe way to take care of the issue. By your logic the offender in a fender bender could by law be shot and killed by anyone because they broke a person's bumper. This thinking will just evolve to shoot anyone you're mad at.

If a person breaks or burns my stuff, if a person harms any member of my family. . . that person will be shot.

Very badly.

*shrugs*

Sucks to be that person, don't it?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Got it covered. Thx for the reminder.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Everyone of these police killings and resulting riots have happened where democrats have been in power for 50 plus years. My plan is to simply stay out of liberal ****holes.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Shame my house won't be done until the middle of December, but on the plus side I'm far enough from the crazy side of the city I think. Then again we had a jackass shoot at some presidential supporters showing their support about 15 minutes south of me in SC. Once I get the house done however, I don't think anyone would make it out there that far, then there's a 1/4 mile of winding driveway that I can see all of from the hill my house is on. I would hope that people understand that nothing good comes from driving down a gravel road uninvited, but who knows. The only thing I hope to shoot is the turkey and deer I've seen on my trail cams out there.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Yes, I heard those highlights as well and though they were dramatic but they paled in comparison to some of the stuff that was pushed that first night of the R convention. Let's look at Guilfoyle's speech by itself.

This election is a battle for the soul of America.

They want to destroy this country and everything that we have fought for and hold dear.

They want to steal your liberty, your freedom.

They want to control what you see and think and believe so that they can control how you live.

They want to enslave you to the weak, dependent, liberal victim ideology to the point that you will not recognize this country or yourself.

Don’t let the Democrats take you for granted. Don’t let them step on you.
Don’t let them destroy your families, your lives, and your future.

Good stuff huh? Oh yeah, I almost forgot this one.
Don’t let them kill future generations

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Just let me know.

All jokes aside, there are serious comments made on here about what future people want.

So the things you mentioned, you want the constitution to change so that people can be shot and killed if they break something, burn something, or beat someone up? Those actions would be punishable by death, from anyone?

A human being is not an ant you step on. If breaking something requires someone to be shot and killed that means you aren't smart enough to think of a safe way to take care of the issue. By your logic the offender in a fender bender could by law be shot and killed by anyone because they broke a person's bumper. This thinking will just evolve to shoot anyone you're mad at.

If a person breaks or burns my stuff, if a person harms any member of my family. . . that person will be shot.

Very badly.

*shrugs*

So if kids playing baseball outside hits the ball and it breaks through your window, you'll come out and shoot them, very badly and shrug. Got it. Shoot anyone recently? Or thought about it?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Just let me know.

Very badly.

*shrugs*

So if kids playing baseball outside hits the ball and it breaks through your window, you'll come out and shoot them, very badly and shrug. Got it. Shoot anyone recently? Or thought about it?

Did you dislocate your arm on that one champ?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Just let me know.

Very badly.

*shrugs*

You are not too stupid to understand he means malicious intent. Grow up.
edit on 8/27/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ColeYounger
Yes, I heard those highlights as well and though they were dramatic but they paled in comparison to some of the stuff that was pushed that first night of the R convention. Let's look at Guilfoyle's speech by itself.

This election is a battle for the soul of America.

They want to destroy this country and everything that we have fought for and hold dear.

They want to steal your liberty, your freedom.

They want to control what you see and think and believe so that they can control how you live.

They want to enslave you to the weak, dependent, liberal victim ideology to the point that you will not recognize this country or yourself.

Don’t let the Democrats take you for granted. Don’t let them step on you.
Don’t let them destroy your families, your lives, and your future.

Good stuff huh? Oh yeah, I almost forgot this one.
Don’t let them kill future generations

Reposted for truth and common sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Just let me know.

Very badly.

*shrugs*

Reclaiming my time
Reclaiming my time
Reclaiming my time

The rioters, arsonists, and looters aren't playing baseball.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Just let me know.

Very badly.

*shrugs*

You took that Tide Pod challenge, didn't you.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Luckily I'm in a small town in the middle of nowhere in a very quiet neighborhood.

I'll just have to enjoy some marshmallows.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

If a person breaks my stuff. . . that person will be shot.

Very badly.

*shrugs*

Go for it !
>
cops admitted they dressed in disguises and vandalized the cars
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

If there is a real threat, I would not hesitate to shoot someone....I have killed deer and they were no threat to me, if someone tries to harm us, I will shoot them. But I will try to call the cops first unless there is no option..

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
38 caliber bullets will work in a 357.
Get some soft lead 38 caliber bullets.
If hollow points are legal...get them.

originally posted by: rickymouse
Went to buy bullets today. Limit one box of bullets per caliber per day. No 357 Magnums available except expensive boxes of twenty five per box at twenty bucks plus tax. I got a call back from a licensed gun dealer, he lives across the road from the people we get our cow from. He can get them in boxes of fifty but it will be around thirty bucks a box now.

I don't have a wimpy gun, I have a Desert Eagle. It is fussy, one hundred fifty grain jacketed bullets and it works fine...no cheap 357 magnums either. It does not cycle consistantly with cheap shells.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

East County, San Diego here!
I know there are a lot of like-minded people in the San Diego area. Way more than people would think.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I meant the OP, I dont support any criminal activity and anyone who commits such acts of property damage, looting and unlawful killing should be tried in a court of law

Is the OPs house under attack?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
If you don't have the 'Next Door App' now might be a good time to download it and get familiar w your neighbors.

Bad part about that app, they work closely with law enforcement. Law enforcement loves to push Google Ring on it to neighborhoods, which the police can request live feeds from or any videos it captures.

Any plan a neighborhood makes, keep it off the internet and off any device (phone, tablet, laptop).

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

May it never come to that, but if it does...

There is no such thing as fighting dirty. Do what's necessary to protect yourself and your family.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Reloading three times a week stocking up on water food and ammo.
I live out in the sticks but who knows maybe some of these loons will
escape the city.
They can come on down all i can say is you won't get far out here.a reply to: DeathSlayer

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join