It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Alright mate?
There is already mass voyeurism thanks to Bush and Co care of 911 plandemic.

Whats to change?

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Look who supports rioters. The left.
Look who Congress says nothing of the destruction....democrats and you are worried about the right?

Have you been watching any news in the last three Months?

You would make a great propagandist for the left.

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
After reading this thread, I’ m starting to think people should be a little worried about what’ll happen if Trump loses.

... All this paranoia and talk of stocked ammunition sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, if the hardline right wingers don’t get there own way, come November.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

That’s the plan...Biden ist nicht eingeladen

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Went to buy bullets today. Limit one box of bullets per caliber per day. No 357 Magnums available except expensive boxes of twenty five per box at twenty bucks plus tax. I got a call back from a licensed gun dealer, he lives across the road from the people we get our cow from. He can get them in boxes of fifty but it will be around thirty bucks a box now.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Starting at my end of the block, 8 of the first 10 houses (5 per side) are heavily equipped. 5 of those 8, most of the time are occupied by either retired military or police.

I'm at work the most, though I would with no questions asked, leave at the drop of a hat if things started getting dicey. But, my wife is a yooper - "just pretend they're 12 point bucks and you won unlimited tags for the year."

I don't know about the further end of the block (2 more houses and a gradeschool on my side, 9-10 more houses on the other side), but I'd suggest any bad guys start their to prolong their lives a few additional minutes.

Then there's the town itself. VERY well-funded, with a LOT of heavy gear that almost never gets any use. I think my suburb's PD could handle a city 10x its size ably.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The return of McCarthyism will be a bit of a change.

Don't get me wrong neighborhood watch are a good idea in theory, but next thing you know they may be a militia, running people out of town, or worse simply because they don't share the same or similar views.

It could be a slippery slope.

Best people just accept the election results and get on with there day as that's how democracy is supposed to function, or at least the illusion of such.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
38 caliber bullets will work in a 357.
Get some soft lead 38 caliber bullets.
If hollow points are legal...get them.

originally posted by: rickymouse
Went to buy bullets today. Limit one box of bullets per caliber per day. No 357 Magnums available except expensive boxes of twenty five per box at twenty bucks plus tax. I got a call back from a licensed gun dealer, he lives across the road from the people we get our cow from. He can get them in boxes of fifty but it will be around thirty bucks a box now.

edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
cheers. hows scots land?
Do you all still wanna secede the Evil Empire ?

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I got those online. Its my only weapon at moment 357mag. and the price doubled
Last year i got a box of 50 for 25 bucks now it was 50 bucks.

So yeah its interesting.

The average joe only needs a hand gun.
I am not planning on 'storming' a suburb like young 17 yr old nor assaulting a precinct.

I will just protect me and mine.

Rifle is only good for hunting.

And im not hunting people or game. Just defending.

This We'll Defend

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Sure do mate.

Scotlands wet right now, well Glasgow any road.

Aside from that, pretty much same old, pubs are back open, weans are back to school, so there's that.

How are you keeping?
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes, I think there is at least a chance of major issues. I say just a chance because once the election is over, the people pulling the strings might not see a point in this continuing.

I really don't want to be in my area if bad things happen - I really just want to be away from it all. In the Canadian border was open, I would absolutely go there for a least a few days.

I'm guessing any area near major shopping is a good place to avoid. Any suggestion on areas that would be safe or to avoid?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

They will be to tired by the time they arrive in my neighborhood , just like a turkey shoot .

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Riots not happening in Gun areas West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina.... nobody here will tolerate lawless bull #. We don't care what color your skin is, you better behave well.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My mobility scooter is fully charged and always has the cup holder ready.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A lot of itchy trigger fingers in here ready to shoot unarmed rioters. Reminds me of grand theft auto when you don't play the storyline and just wander around shooting people.

I have a feeling Trump will try to classify rioters as terrorists, red police departments will deputized red armed civilians and the red cities will be gnarly, and they'll travel to nearby cities shooting whom they think is a "rioter".

If this happens, the rest of the population will have to pray for drones or other advanced military tech from the elite left because, the far right will have too much fire power and explosives compared to progressives. It's not even close, the far right will just slaughter so many people. My friends and I talk about this all the time.

What has happened is the propaganda by all of the media that there is no protests, and it's all violent rioting, is propaganda, and more propaganda to call them terrorists. The other propaganda is Antifa and BLM are terrorist organizations when it's known one is just a philosophy and the other is a non profit but is essentially just a hash tag. You know those aren't real institutions that could arm up in a militarized fashion like the police, national guard, and militia gangs.

Since the biggest gang in the US is homies with Trump, that's why they come militarized to peaceful protests to start conflict. Now armed militia gangs or militia gang members will show up shooting too.

There will be armed police, national guard, and militia gang members marching the streets together shooting anyone protesting.

Imagine if under Trump, the US has a civil war where 10,000 people die. But what is it really a civil war? It will really just be the far right committing real war. Like I said the left doesn't have an army. The right does.

We all know there will be more black people killed by the police and white people will continue to be arrested with dignity. We know justice for peace protests will continue to happen and we know the propaganda to cause Civil War will continue from the president, politicians, and media.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Don't break or burn stuff. don't beat people, you won't get shot.

I really can't make it any simpler than that.

I probably could write it in crayon and take a picture. . . . if that helps.

Just let me know.

:-)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have always been a Stud Muffin.

Is that cup holder come stock ?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

You have always been a Stud Muffin.

Is that cup holder come stock ?

Custom.

Has to hold my low ball glass of bourbon.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: game over man

Don't break or burn stuff. don't beat people, you won't get shot.

I really can't make it any simpler than that.

I probably could write it in crayon and take a picture. . . . if that helps.

Just let me know.

:-)

All jokes aside, there are serious comments made on here about what future people want.

So the things you mentioned, you want the constitution to change so that people can be shot and killed if they break something, burn something, or beat someone up? Those actions would be punishable by death, from anyone?

A human being is not an ant you step on. If breaking something requires someone to be shot and killed that means you aren't smart enough to think of a safe way to take care of the issue. By your logic the offender in a fender bender could by law be shot and killed by anyone because they broke a person's bumper. This thinking will just evolve to shoot anyone you're mad at.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
A lot of itchy trigger fingers in here ready to shoot unarmed rioters. Reminds me of grand theft auto when you don't play the storyline and just wander around shooting people.

I have a feeling Trump will try to classify rioters as terrorists, red police departments will deputized red armed civilians and the red cities will be gnarly, and they'll travel to nearby cities shooting whom they think is a "rioter".

If this happens, the rest of the population will have to pray for drones or other advanced military tech from the elite left because, the far right will have too much fire power and explosives compared to progressives. It's not even close, the far right will just slaughter so many people. My friends and I talk about this all the time.

What has happened is the propaganda by all of the media that there is no protests, and it's all violent rioting, is propaganda, and more propaganda to call them terrorists. The other propaganda is Antifa and BLM are terrorist organizations when it's known one is just a philosophy and the other is a non profit but is essentially just a hash tag. You know those aren't real institutions that could arm up in a militarized fashion like the police, national guard, and militia gangs.

Since the biggest gang in the US is homies with Trump, that's why they come militarized to peaceful protests to start conflict. Now armed militia gangs or militia gang members will show up shooting too.

There will be armed police, national guard, and militia gang members marching the streets together shooting anyone protesting.

Imagine if under Trump, the US has a civil war where 10,000 people die. But what is it really a civil war? It will really just be the far right committing real war. Like I said the left doesn't have an army. The right does.

We all know there will be more black people killed by the police and white people will continue to be arrested with dignity. We know justice for peace protests will continue to happen and we know the propaganda to cause Civil War will continue from the president, politicians, and media.

I need the name of whatever prescription that you are on.
That is some real "In a gadda da vida" stuff you got there

Song reference - Iron Butterfly

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join