It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Here you go:

satisfied?

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Have any of these groups actually damaged residential neighborhoods?

I thought they were only damaging businesses and public areas.

Your video disagreed with your statement. While I severely dislike them and think they are stupid, that group, whether it be ANTIFA or whatever, was nothing but a bunch of ineffectual young students playing revolutionaries , not going near or damaging buildings, and (sadly) burning a flag.
Hardly 'storming' the suburbs.

Edit to say, in regards to Downtown Portland, assaulting the courthouse and federal buildings, that was more organised elements that saw no need to confront the suburbs as their ultimate goal (the controllers) is to make the news and sow the meme of discontent.

edit on 27/8/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If Bedford, PA is an indication, there's a whole bunch of people willfully playing ostrich-donkey. And it's not the armed posters.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Man, Ole Trumpy and his mouthpieces sure have his supporters all jazzed up about the power of his enemies doesn't he? Fear fear fear coupled with the chance to ''gun em all down'' is a very potent election strategy I guess.

I watched part of the DNC convention. Every speaker did nothing but spread fear. The hyperbole was off the chart.
They said stuff like "Our future, our lives, depend on the 2020 election." One of them even said "The world depends on it."

How's that for fear-mongering?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hahaha
Not here

Reddest part of the nation is not too far away.
Those shenanigans WILL NOT be tolerated here.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I suspect some new level shenagians to be thrown at us for October surprise. After Nov 3rd, who knows.

I'm ready...

I have a long reach...

I have frens too...

I'll be watchin the sunset from afar.

Godspeed to you all...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What tactical plan can be accomplished with 60%+ obesity rates?

Honestly.

The majority of you are defeated by stairs, but you are gonna rambo up the neighbourhoods....yup.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I know for a fact that plenty of my neighbors are armed, and we're definitely watching out for each other.
And I trust the ones I do know because I'm aware of how much training they've had--military, law enforcement--both, in some cases.
I sincerely hope, however, that none of the ones I don’t know are as stupid and careless with firearms as those McCloskey people in St. Louis. It didn't look like either of them had ever actually handled, let alone fired, a weapon--especially Patricia. She may as well have been brandishing a cocktail and cigarette at the protesters.
edit on 27-8-2020 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I live in East Tennessee, we aren’t afraid of much.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I live in Florida.

We'll be just fine.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Honestly.

The majority of you are defeated by stairs, but you are gonna rambo up the neighbourhoods....yup.

Ima sit on your skinny ass.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am disabled. I give you that.

But my weapons are not.

My eye sight, hands and fingers are just fine.

Come at me.....and you will be surprised.

originally posted by: peck420

Honestly.

edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The rioters went suburban in Kenosha last night trying to disturb people in their homes. They did vandalize a Jewish temple and a church.

They're marching all up and down dark streets with bullhorns and noisemakers and stuff yelling at the families in their homes, and I'm thinking ... how many armed men are sitting locked and loaded behind those dark windows in case you try something stupid?
edit on 27-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
After reading this thread, I’ m starting to think people should be a little worried about what’ll happen if Trump loses.

... All this paranoia and talk of stocked ammunition sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, if the hardline right wingers don’t get there own way, come November.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

We're not the ones who wargamed refusing to concede in the advent of a clear loss.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Americans calling to arms to kill or shoot fellow Americans with slightly different viewpoints, sounds sane

Team America F@@k Yeah!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A lot. The shooting that just occurred is not the first. It just 'feels' like that if you only follow the media. There are been multiple shootings, beatings, bludgeons, guns pulled and those who are silent have not fought back. Against innocent people.

After the couple in St Louis protecting their home and getting arrested the Progressives thought they had an upper hand.

The shooting in Kenosha, by a 17 year old American, was the first salvo from those who oppose the Progressives. Too many have been beaten and pushed and made to feel guilt...or pay a price.

There are dozens of cities across the US that are like this right now. Dozens. For what? See, at the Kenosha protests I heard we hate the government not Black Lives Matter.

I heard them yelling at the guys with guns we are on the same side we both hate the government.

This is not about a dead junkie. He is just another name used, abused and tossed when done.

This is about trying to break the will of America and a 17 year old showed people that we should not be afraid and fight back. It is the only option at this point. I am tired of seeing people abuse people in restaurants, malls, buses and just anywhere in public.

My fear is the next step is a large scale terror attack? I mean, no one thinks it odd that they have not entered the fold? I guess all of their funding is now going to BLM since the Iran General was killed.

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-27T15:49:20-05:000320 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Americans calling to arms to kill or shoot fellow Americans with slightly different viewpoints, sounds sane

Team America F@@k Yeah!!!

Which ones?

The Americans trying to protect their families and homes?

Or the ones looting, burning, killing?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Its times like these I think users like Deathconquerer? sic are paid opposition to normal human beings just trying to stir up trouble. Kind of like carewemust.

I know that's not correct but I am saying that is the persona that is being pushed by that users ego.

lack of common sense and a middle ground. Just lynch the opposition.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Woe betide the people simply accept the outcome of the election and get on with there lifes eh?

Do you know what happens with neighborhood watch programs, you all end up grassing on one another and watching each other.

Good luck with that mass voyeurism, the alphabet agencies will lap that one right up.

edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well said

The biggest push back is not violence its to live life as normal.

Unless you know that they are planning an 'event' in your area then you stay vigilant.

But like I said before, this is mostly overblown college dorks blowing their loads with black clothes, skateboards, and fires just like Rhiannas music video lol.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join