It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You neighborhood will need a tactical plan in order to survive come November 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was visiting some family members back in May 1980 in Ft. Smith, Arkansas during the Cuban crisis and when some hostile and violent Cuban criminals escaped from a local military base they started tearing everything up in town except our neighborhood and a few other neighborhoods. Why? ALL the neighbors joined together to defend the block.

EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE (husbands, wives and children to load weapons) was standing on their lawns with various weapons as the crazed Cubans walked through our neighborhood. We pointed our weapons at them and you could hear a pin drop as they walked by...looking all pissed. NOT ONE WORD did they speak.

Why the story? This is what you also need to do! Have a meeting with all neighbors and make a tactical plan IF something happens. You will be more secure in numbers.... do NOT try to do this alone....most heroes are dead heroes.... Lets not be heroes!

Force in numbers (with weapons) is the answer if you do not want your property or family destroyed and those BLM and Antifa punks will run like their ass is on fire!

At night have your vehicles parked in driveway with front of vehicle pointed to street for extra lighting if necessary...of course outside lights are better but the light MUST be on the street and all neighbors need to do this.

In November there will be killings and USA will be burning, please protect the children, the old, the women and the sick as best as you can. Start right now training your loved ones on how to safely handle a weapon. IF you fail to protect yourself and your family it will be your fault.

If your city is burning you need to have a neighborhood tactical program. I am sure there are enough patriots who know all about this. If you need assistance, no biggy, send PM and we can get into specifics...

Do you have a neighborhood watch program?

edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

And that was pre-internet! There’s no excuse for us now, to not get something organized and together.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Every neighbor had the other guys phone number. Once they came to our neighborhood the phones were ringing telling us..... HERE THEY COME...

It was picture perfect and very effective and will still work today!.

If your city is burning tonight or if you live in the suburbs of a town burning .... get to work....make a plan....get your neighbors involved. This is not the time to be a pacifist....

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And that was pre-internet! There’s no excuse for us now, to not get something organized and together.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

that was 40 years ago. . . .

The roving gangs of rioters, looters, arsonists are too emboldened and too enabled by state and local leadership to ever think of stopping now, or in November.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Already done, you mess around in my neighborhood and you will have a small militia on your hands. We all live in a suburb area of a major city so when they were threatening to burn down neighborhoods, that’s when we formed our group. I hope we never have to utilize our plan, but I know a few of them that would love the opportunity to rain hell on some of these violent protestors, rioters and looters.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The roving gangs of rioters, looters, arsonists are too emboldened and too enabled by state and local leadership to ever think of stopping now, or in November.

And they're more likely to live amongst you and turn you in for owning a gun than they were 40 years ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If you don't have the 'Next Door App' now might be a good time to download it and get familiar w your neighbors.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Fortunately I do not live too close to the city or suburbs. I live around so many gun users if they make it to my house I don’t know what else I could do. In other words their numbers would be dwindled way before they get to me, but yes I’ve still been getting ready, just in case.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You forgot to explain what is going to happen in November ?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
If you don't have the 'Next Door App' now might be a good time to download it and get familiar w your neighbors.

I live in San Diego.

I suppose we could line up these wheelchairs I see everywhere.

I always manage to hit a shin on them.

I’m afraid I’m on my own....

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

You forgot to explain what is going to happen in November ?

Trump wins and the dems burn down their own cities.

I'm rural so I just enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I know it was some time ago but still effective.

Believe me when the shooting starts and the rioters start falling....they will run...

Ever see or participate in a PROPER ambush tactic? Ten men can easily kill one hundred.....

originally posted by: DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have to go buy bullets, kind of low on ones I can trust to fire, most are pretty old. I know my neighbors but will just rely on the cops to come out here along with the fact that I have guns if necessary. I will not shoot anyone unless there is a real threat to us. I will not get paranoid either. But I should go shopping for some reliable bullets in case a black bear decides to try to get into our house.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
May I ask ..... why in the hell are you living in California?

You love punishment?

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I live in San Diego.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I live in San Diego.

For your case I would suggest you join Antifa and BLM. It’s your best chance for survival.
edit on 27-8-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People are in denial now, or they just don't want to think about what will happen. With the mobs rioting and burning the way they have been recently, one can only speculate what's gonna happen if Trump wins again.
The leftist media will be inciting the mayhem 24/7, over any means of communication available.
You're seeing the previews now. The CNNs, the MSNBCs, the newspapers, the late show slush heads. They're all chiming in about how "we aren't going to stand for it" if Trump wins a second term.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Get plenty. Be on the safe side and I hope you don't have to use them.

I know my neighbors but will just rely on the cops to come out here

Somethin I have been complaining about on ATS for years ...... MANY MEN HAVE BECOME PUSSIFIED.

Talk to your neighbors, try to talk some sense into them and if that does not work....then start a man free militia with women.....

Women protecting pussified men....

I have seen women be as brave or braver than men. And they can shoot just as good.

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have to go buy bullets, kind of low on ones I can trust to fire, most are pretty old. I know my neighbors but will just rely on the cops to come out here along with the fact that I have guns if necessary. I will not shoot anyone unless there is a real threat to us. I will not get paranoid either. But I should go shopping for some reliable bullets in case a black bear decides to try to get into our house.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Poor little baby scared of some dumb flecks burning down your home?
Grow a pair and don’t rely on your neighbors to have your back. That could easily bite you bro.
Maybe also stop watching so much propaganda.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You are the perfect victim for whats to come. Another pussified man......

Ever hear.....be prepared (and I am not talking about the Pervert Boy Scouts.)

Be a pacifist, its your life and do with it what you will.

Good luck and lets talk in November if the internet is up and running....

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Grow a pair and don’t rely on your neighbors to have your back. That could easily bite you bro.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

😂🤣😂

What a hypocrite, the other day you said you were worried and you plan on moving away from the cities.

Grow a pair you baby.😢

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join