It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Sailor under Arson Investigation into Fire on USS Bonhomme Richard - BLM connected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Not that long ago certain groups were telling their members to join the US Army to get combat experience so that they can "take it to the streets". The US Army caught a lot of these people, but suspected that some did get through to net, so to speak. antifa isn't any different.

Yeah I get disgusted when I hear about Marines that go bad too.

Yeah it's hard, I mean just like cops, we have to recruit so many people, if we raised our standards so high that we never got bad apples, we wouldn't have a military, or a police force.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
I live a mile from where this ship burned for a week. That same week BLM protests looted stores and burned several businesses in San Diego. I'm going to put 2 and 2 together here. I think it's connected. NCIS can't put together a search warrant without some credible witnesses and evidence.

sources told the San Diego news station that search warrants have executed at the home of the sailor, whose name and rank were not disclosed.

More than 60 people, including about 40 sailors, were treated for minor injuries during the four days of firefighting from land, air and sea when the amphibious assault ship caught fire while it was docked for maintenance.

Article Here

ABC News

Neither of these articles connect anything to BLM. It simply states NCIS is investigating a sailor who may have committed arson. Please don’t speculate and add things that are not true.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Of course not. They can't just print classified material can they ?

😃

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ChiefD

Of course not. They can't just print classified material can they ?

😃

You can if your last name is Clinton. Just remove the headers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join