It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Sailor under Arson Investigation into Fire on USS Bonhomme Richard - BLM connected?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I live a mile from where this ship burned for a week. That same week BLM protests looted stores and burned several businesses in San Diego. I'm going to put 2 and 2 together here. I think it's connected. NCIS can't put together a search warrant without some credible witnesses and evidence.

sources told the San Diego news station that search warrants have executed at the home of the sailor, whose name and rank were not disclosed.

More than 60 people, including about 40 sailors, were treated for minor injuries during the four days of firefighting from land, air and sea when the amphibious assault ship caught fire while it was docked for maintenance.

Article Here

ABC News

edit on 27-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

According to both articles, the main suspect was a sailor serving aboard the ship. It was started in a storage area on the ship.

I have to say, I highly doubt blm or antifa or whatever are skilled enough to break into a naval ship and start a fire. It looks more like someone having a breakdown or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Velly Intalesting !!

I bet there's many connections to some of the recent military "accidents" and the recent PC trash 😈

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Headline says 'Sailor under investigation for ARSON'

Did you miss that part?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

History repeating itself?

October 12
Racial violence breaks out aboard U.S. Navy ships

On this day, racial violence flares aboard U.S. Navy ships. Forty six sailors are injured in a race riot involving more than 100 sailors on the aircraft carrier USS Kitty Hawk enroute to her station in the Gulf of Tonkin off Vietnam.

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You can start that rumor and run with it.
Xyschen will surely find a better way to bait it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

In all honesty I can't say I'd be surprised if this story were true. I'd expect to see more in the coming future.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No but apparently you did...

originally posted by: NightVision
That same week BLM protests looted stores and burned several businesses in San Diego. I
I'm going to put 2 and 2 together here. I think it's connected.

edit on 27/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Did you miss that part?

Nobody here "missed that part." What we are missing is the connection to BLM. Where is there ANY evidence or that at this point? You're making stuff up. We complain about how the MSM treats the news there days. Well, you may as well be one of them.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You can start that rumor and run with it.
Xyschen will surely find a better way to bait it.

I like the title on the 'new' page....there is no question mark!
What is more bothering is the second nature of many people here to just plain lie to suit the narrative, did their parents teach them that?

edit on 27-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Did you miss that part?

Nobody here "missed that part." What we are missing is the connection to BLM. Where is there ANY evidence or that at this point? You're making stuff up. We complain about how the MSM treats the news there days. Well, you may as well be one of them.

The Subject thread has a question mark after it. Did you miss that part?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You may not be too far off. The US military is having an issue with antifa sympathizers and members. So this could be viewed as a terrorist attack by them, and that could be why the investigation is taking so long to do. You have to make sure all your ducks are in line before a Governmental Agency declares something a terrorist attack. Unless the group behind it admits responsibility, which antifa can't do since it "supposedly" has no centralized command.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It doesn't have a question mark at the 'new' page, or did you add the question mark in your unknown edit in the OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
You may not be too far off. The US military is having an issue with antifa sympathizers and members. So this could be viewed as a terrorist attack by them, and that could be why the investigation is taking so long to do. You have to make sure all your ducks are in line before a Governmental Agency declares something a terrorist attack. Unless the group behind it admits responsibility, which antifa can't do since it "supposedly" has no centralized command.

Nicest thing to do, is for you to give proper examples of what you are talking about.

So since you decided to go for ANTIFA, here is a bit of fact finding by, 'The Guardian' last month.

www.theguardian.com...

Quite surprising when you consider Trump's stance on ANTIFA...hence automatically all his followers.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

For which part?

For one part, me saying this without any names is the nicest thing I can do. On the other hand if you need examples of when a terrorist group is blamed for an attack, just check out how long it took the Government to state publicly the Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

For which part?

For one part, me saying this without any names is the nicest thing I can do. On the other hand if you need examples of when a terrorist group is blamed for an attack, just check out how long it took the Government to state publicly the Al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 attacks.

I know about 9/11, however your remarks about ANTIFA, are pretty much in the same vein, as the OP and even 9/11 for that matter....and yes, you do need all the ducks in a row from the get go...that's not so easy.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

According to both articles, the main suspect was a sailor serving aboard the ship. It was started in a storage area on the ship.

I have to say, I highly doubt blm or antifa or whatever are skilled enough to break into a naval ship and start a fire. It looks more like someone having a breakdown or something.

Sadly, that doesn't mean it wasn't BLM-related.

Last week a USAF airman was charged with arson for participating in the riots.

I was USAF. This guy does not represent us. But unfortunately, while few and far between, there are far-left nutjobs that join the service. Mostly trying to skate through 4 years to get free college.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I get your skepticism, but you should know that it is a problem, and it is on going.

a reply to: face23785

Not that long ago certain groups were telling their members to join the US Army to get combat experience so that they can "take it to the streets". The US Army caught a lot of these people, but suspected that some did get through to net, so to speak. antifa isn't any different.

Yeah I get disgusted when I hear about Marines that go bad too.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It doesn't have a question mark at the 'new' page, or did you add the question mark in your unknown edit in the OP.

I added it when i made the OG post. Not sure why it didnt show up. I think theres an issue w punctuation showing up in Thread titles in the forum. Post a thread w a question mark and see if it shows up.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Percent signs also get eaten up as well since they have a BBcode/HTML overload.

<<   2 >>

join