It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Wants No Presidential Debates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Now it looks like Nancy Pelosi is doing a prelim setup for excuses to not have Presidential Debates in 2020 !!

Yup she's doing her part in protecting the mental case Joe Biden !!

One mental case covering for another mental case !!

Of Course her main "reason" is Trump !!

Watch her choke & gag phony presentation LOL

Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Politico that she doesn’t think Joe Biden should agree to debate President Trump.

Said Pelosi: “I don’t think there should be any debates… I wouldn’t legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States.”

LINK--> Don’t tell anybody I told you this...LOL

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like nobody saw that coming......

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
She's above the office of president, speaking to the media like she is THE authority.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yeah, Biden's not going to debate.

They're setting it up now.

Shocked face

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This 80+ year old drunk has been in power long enough. She has been a drunk for so long, she is pickled in alcohol.

I would like to see this skinny bitch hanging from a tree!

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now it looks like Nancy Pelosi is doing a prelim setup for excuses to not have Presidential Debates in 2020 !!

Yup she's doing her part in protecting the mental case Joe Biden !!

One mental case covering for another mental case !!

Of Course her main "reason" is Trump !!

Watch her choke & gag phony presentation LOL

Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Politico that she doesn’t think Joe Biden should agree to debate President Trump.

Said Pelosi: “I don’t think there should be any debates… I wouldn’t legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States.”

LINK--> Don’t tell anybody I told you this...LOL

edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I wouldn’t legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States

i agree with that for Joe, will become the United Soviet State of America with this circus of clowns running the show.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If they do hold the debates it will be a Mockery on both sides I assure you!

Diplomacy much like our Democracy is dead.
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 27 Aug 2020 11:30:07 -0500am11America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
From your link:

I wouldn’t legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States.

Someone should catch her early some morning, somewhere between her bed and the liquor cabinet...
And explain to her that Donald Trump IS the legitimate POTUS, and that dropping out of the debates will make Joe Biden look like he doesn't have what it takes to be POTUS.

edit on b000000312020-08-27T11:53:37-05:0011America/ChicagoThu, 27 Aug 2020 11:53:37 -05001100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

For a pickled brain drunken rummy, Pelosi maybe isn’t so stupid after all.
She knows Biden debating Trump would be colossal disaster for Joe, Trump would utterly destroy him.
And that is just on facts alone, Trump wouldn’t even have to embellish anything.
The fact is Biden and his 50 years or so of political office has done nothing at all to help this country....nothing. Period.
Trump has done more in 4 years than Biden did in 50. Fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's funny, my shocked face when hearing this

With so many Italian names being tossed around telling everyone what to do and think, it makes me wonder if "mob-rule" should be spelt "Mob Rule"?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
But, but, but...you HAVE to have a debate to find out what’s in it.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Joe already PROMISED 3 debates.
Should he go back on his promises to the American people even BEFORE he becomes President?

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Trump is holding all the cards with this.
He would destroy Biden in any debate and if Joe doesn’t debate, he will destroy him with campaign ads mocking him for it.
Either way, Biden will be exposed for the clown that he is.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Pelosi didn't mind when she thought her vote-by-mail plan was going to be implemented nationwide.

Democrats would be encouraged, urged, begged to return their ballots before September 25th.

But that's been blown out the water, so.....

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Yesterday, President Trump said he and Biden should have a drug test the day of the debates.

He correctly noticed that Joe Biden uses drugs to enable a few hours of coherence before key debates.

Intelligence probably tipped him off about Hillary doing the same thing. (She's coughing up gallstones and passing out one day...then when the debate comes, she's at the top of her game...for a few hours.)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Picture the worst debate performance in history (whoever that might be) and multiply it by 10.....that would be Biden.
It will be Trump in a landslide, he might even win CA and NY after a stuttering and drooling Biden debate.
Biden CANNOT win on his own merits, he has none.
Picking Mother Teresa as his running mate wouldn’t be able to help him.
Sorry to say it Leftists....you really #ed yourselves again nominating Biden as the Captain of your sinking dumpster fire.

+6 more 
link   
Pelosi is delusional. How come we let someone who is obviously unstable be speaker of the House.

link   
If Biden won't debate, Trump will just take to a podium to pontificate. I don't see it ending well for him.

TBH, Trump and his team have had a strong run over the last month. They were getting their asses kicked for awhile...but he turned it back on the offensive and has done really well.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I feel like a prophet predicting the Democrats moves months in advance over and over. I called this months ago.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

As predicted by many members of this site months ago.

Simple Joe is too far mentally gone to participate in any real kind of debate.

The Dimocrat's strategy is to use deep fake videos of Hiden Biden to make him appear competent while he continues to hide in his basement while not answering reporters questions or the American peoples.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join