It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy behind the mass beliefs of US vs. Europe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
n.

Dont be silly.

Stop. Im tired.

This is just dumb.

Ok. Matrices then, here figure this one out [3352982] [0012] [9985437] [5061].

[STRUW LOEITT WGWR DERE UR MA TUDAEU]

Figure out the riddle, and you'll be a genius x>2

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency

Originally posted by cessna310

If you want to believe this than it was more than US and Germany. If you believe this than the Netherlands, UK, US, Germany, Wesley Clark, Kristiana Amanpour, and too many people that can't keep a secret.
By the way here is a more responsible english version of that alternative history, www.lalkar.org...

Look N i merely wanted to prove a point...it wasn't out of "generosity"...i'm sure many other nations were involved as well.

Well it was still out of generosity because we wanted them to join the New World Order and they refused. So we use force and make them join in order for them to live in luxury because of the IMF. So its still out of generosity.

are you kidding me? for "them" to live in luxury!!!! I just don't understand why the US thinks that they have to force their way of life on every nation that doesn't want it???
i'm sure there having caviar as we speak!!! thanks USA

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sorry didnt quite see what you wrere saying nsa.

What a load of.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cessna310
are you kidding me? for "them" to live in luxury!!!! I just don't understand why the US thinks that they have to force their way of life on every nation that doesn't want it???
i'm sure there having caviar as we speak!!! thanks USA

Yeah they are having caviar, but unfortunately we don't own the caviar markets yet, Russia has the black gold market. Although we are trying to steal the black gold market in the USA so we can market and sell it to our new IMF friends over there.
See, it was out of generosity. They are now eating caviar but buying those friggin commies caviar! Red commies, I HATE THEM!

Note to Self- Restructure loan % of new IMF members to high rate and restructure government leaders. Then have people embrace a cult of peronality leader that eats American caviar.

Be Right Back, engineering geopolitical designs. It only takes about two hours on my new Super-Duper New World Order Scooper machine.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Sorry didnt quite see what you wrere saying nsa.

What a load of.

Ok, I'll make it easy on you. Tell me the first 100 digits of Phi.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
n.

Goodnight but youre speaking silly talk.

Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yeah they are having caviar, but unfortunately we don't own the caviar markets yet, Russia has the black gold market. Although we are trying to steal the black gold market in the USA so we can market and sell it to our new IMF friends over there.
See, it was out of generosity. They are now eating caviar but buying those friggin commies caviar! Red commies, I HATE THEM!

Note to Self- Restructure loan % of new IMF members to high rate and restructure government leaders. Then have people embrace a cult of peronality leader that eats American caviar.

Be Right Back, engineering geopolitical designs. It only takes about two hours on my new Super-Duper New World Order Scooper machine.

oh c'mon N, alright you're just being difficult...you truely are a RED BLOODED AMERICAN if that is really what you think
either that or you don't want to discuss this anymore...i'm out. (no hard feelings)

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
So is everyone....His actions where'nt

yeah being a preacher and screwing anything he could get his hands on...yeah that is class.

Originally posted by devilwaspNot to the latter part of his life....

If I remember right he didn't live to long so what did he become peaceful the year or what?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This has become a chit chat thread.

Thread locked.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency

Originally posted by devilwasp
Even if we disagreed with their war in Iraq, we would've supported them because we would have expected the same generosity.

What?
You want european soldiers to fight with you in a war for a cause they dont believe in out of "generosity" ?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

Here is what I was referring to with the Bosnia and the USA helping in resolving the war. Because you said we wouldn't, and I know we would and have.

PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

USA didnt do much to help bosnians! USA blocked them from getting weapons for many years to defend themselves! Nooo, you dont need weapons, well protect you.....riiiight

It was only when the bosnians turned the other way for help (saudi arabia and such) and when the mujahedines started pouring into the country, thats when the cavalry came to "help", when it was all over.

They didnt come to bosnia to help muslims, they were afraid of the fighters that actually are brainwashed jihadists and travel anywhere to fight. Sufficient to say, bosnians still have problems with them, becouse they wont leave, and they literally signed a pact with the devil (saudi arabia) just to survive...but thats another story.

Then USA and NATO and UNHCR and .... flooded bosnia with bags of spoiled humanitarian aid, prostitution and drugs. They are all the same.

educate yourself!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join