It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake Had Knife When Shot

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Xtrozero

I understand that between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States, or roughly six children per thousand.

The vast majority of child marriages in the U.S. were between a minor girl and an adult man.

Do you understand that???

Yuk!

As to me understanding what pedophilia actually is???

Naw mate, i like grass on the pitch as opposed to off.

So is a 19 year old dating a 17 year old a ped?

Seems today people like you find it easy to call young adults children or kids. 18 is a legal age for many things, but it isn't some magical point that a person goes from child to adult.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

No, i'd think "why did that idiot continue to fight with and resist the cop, then reach for what he had already claimed was a weapon, forcing the cop to shoot him".

You use enough intermittent capital letters that im concerned for your mental well being. You shouldn't get so angry about stuff happening hundreds of miles away from you.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Me racist???

Your the one wishing black people dead by second shot.

You assume all those people married under the age of 18 were white...You said so...Where I didn't saying anything about Blake being Black...you brought that up too...Hmmm maybe you are racist...

No, all 200k are not white, most of them in the documentaries are all the same because thats what matters.

I could not give a crap what colour people are as long as they act like a human beings.

Then why do you keep going to back to color...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well your police are about shooting coloured people, that crazy 17-year-old was not there to shoot white people, that's a given.

Its not racist statues of black people that are being torn down now is it?

Colour, unfortunately, is part and parcel of the class war that's unfolding before your eyes.

edit on 28-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nope, but any sexual intercourse under the age of consent, is considered to be statutory rape, by someone over the age of consent, is it not?

Dont try and muddy the water, im talking about 40 year old men marring as young as 13 year old little girls, and in the name of god no less.

Thats wrong or do you disagree?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well your are police are about shooting coloured people, that crazy 17 year old was not there to shoot white people, thats a given.

Its not racist statues of black people that are being torn down now is it.

Colour unfortunately is part and parcel of the class war that unfolding before your eyes.

That is all being stoked and created by a ruling class that is trying to win an election.

There is no racial division in the US. Not among people who aren't sucked up into the fads of culture. Most of us in the US live our lives and love our neighbors. Its just a few assholes in the urban areas who make you think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well the people on the street, rioting, looting, and protesting, seem to be rather miffed about something.

And since they are screaming Black Lives Matter, im rather inclined to believe they have a point.

A few assholes eh?

Seem to be on the rise imho.

Not good, cooler heads need to prevail.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well the people on the street, rioting, looting, and protesting, seem to be rather miffed about something.

The white methed out kids that keep getting arrested? I wonder what could motive a bunch of tweakers to loot and pillage? I live in a county of over 300k people. Most of them are black. We have zero rioting, zero looting going on. There were a few rallies/protests...but after a couple of weekends everyone got sick of standing in the heat so that hasn't happened in awhile.

I wouldn't bother making assumptions about what is motivating people. Instead, follow the money. The money for BLM leads directly to the DNC. I think that provides all the clarity you need.

And since they are screaming Black Lives Matter, im rather inclined to beleve they have a point.

All it takes is a mob fallacy to get your buy in? If i show up with 100 random people and have them act angry, i can gain your support? The message itself doesn't matter?

And what if the people who are protesting and screaming "black lives matter" only represent a small fraction of black people in total, and the rest of those black people don't agree with them and wish they'd shut up? Should we just yield to the mob, and screw the rest? Only service the loudest and squeakiest wheels?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

"Should we just yield to the mob, and screw the rest? Only service the loudest and squeakiest wheels?"

Well in a democracy the majority wag the dog's tail or so im lead to believe.

Your going to have to appease the masses somewhat, and they dont look to be up for eating cake.

For all we share conflicting views bigfatfurrytexan, i don't think you are daft, so i ken you realize if it does not calm down soon, it's going to fall down rather fast.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well your police are about shooting coloured people, that crazy 17-year-old was not there to shoot white people, that's a given.

Actually statically color doesn't matter with our police as they shoot all colors statically the same...The 17 year old actually shot white people...lol You do know that the vast majority of the violent protesting are actually white don't you?

Its not racist statues of black people that are being torn down now is it?

I don't know what you are asking here.. The statues are not of Black people if that is what you are asking? Which statue is racist?

Colour, unfortunately, is part and parcel of the class war that's unfolding before your eyes.

Created by the woke left and left media... But it isn't what you think...The media makes it seem so big. Take Portland everyone is talking about, there is about 100 people out of 700,000 that live there protesting, and they are about 80% white...lol

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nope, but any sexual intercourse under the age of consent, is considered to be statutory rape, by someone over the age of consent, is it not?

Dont try and muddy the water, im talking about 40 year old men marring as young as 13 year old little girls, and in the name of god no less.

Thats wrong or do you disagree?

On the surface I say yes it is very wrong and have no problem with anyone going to jail over it. In the cases that you suggest I have no clue to anything about them to even comment on them other to say your suggestion is extremely rare in circumstances that would be extremely rare.

You also need to understand a good chunk of the world doesn't see 18 as anything, GOD doesn't see 18 as anything, so your continuous point of "in the name of God no less" makes zero sense since God gave women the ability to reproduce at 12/13.

Society norms is what created the magical age of 18 not God, and society norms are different all over the world. Like you I see many as wrong as they are not my norms, so once again what is your point when we are talking about a person who resists arrest to the point the cops end up shooting him?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

No you're not. You're wanting real life to act like fantasy. It doesn't. Grow up and look at the situation like an adult in the real world. It completely changes when you do.

Well, actually, you are wrong! That is precisely what I recommend. You obviously don't have that level of martial training, but, ya know, it is actually quite easy to get that training.

In 6 - 8 months of the right training; guns at close range won't mean much to you, as disarming the 'other' is now somewhat easy.

Taking down someone over twice your mass won't be an issue either, and, neither is a man with a blade...especially IF you know how he can use it.

Using my knowledge of Physics, and Martial Arts; the cop used excessive force!

I won't be "growing up" any more, I'm far too old for that foolishness. In fact, I'm old enough to be thankful for every day I wake up.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

originally posted by: face23785

No you're not. You're wanting real life to act like fantasy. It doesn't. Grow up and look at the situation like an adult in the real world. It completely changes when you do.

Well, actually, you are wrong! That is precisely what I recommend. You obviously don't have that level of martial training, but, ya know, it is actually quite easy to get that training.

In 6 - 8 months of the right training; guns at close range won't mean much to you, as disarming the 'other' is now somewhat easy.

Taking down someone over twice your mass won't be an issue either, and, neither is a man with a blade...especially IF you know how he can use it.

Using my knowledge of Physics, and Martial Arts; the cop used excessive force!

I won't be "growing up" any more, I'm far too old for that foolishness. In fact, I'm old enough to be thankful for every day I wake up.

You sound like someone who has watched too many Kung Fu movies. Martial arts is not the end-all, be-all of close quarters combat.

We're discussing the real world here. Would you care to join us?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The usual loud crowd on both sides interpret what’s known along the line of their biases.

The NBA guys don’t know what happened, but assumed the worst. This article doesn’t say conclusively anything about the knife other than it was in the car…And that the recorder heard the police say, drop the knife. So we can assume the cop thought the guy had a knife. At least that would be reasonable, but not conclusive whether the cop merely thought he had a knife or he did have a knife in his hand.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: illusion987

He had a knife in his car gets 7 shots

Teen kills 2 out on vigilante spree is hero.

How is getting popped 7times at close range in the back because of knife in car.

It’s like the killing is justified. Police arrived on scene and either death or paralysis, I guess making arrests and reading rights are movie fictions

They didint know it was a knife, grabbing in the seats like that after disobeying orders to stop and a physical shirt pull is dangerous.

And this is after the cops were called because he was being violent towards a woman.

Teen kills 2 who were physically trying to attack him, kid was there volunteering cleaning up and protecting peoples businesses.

Because if you get in the way of the mob, they assault you. Like the old man trying to defend his friends business.

Put down the mob,.go fund that kid

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

4 inch blades are legal to carry. But not to wield. [/quote
Even with priors?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I respect you Andy, but that is silly, the people rioting and looting are doing so, because they are being allowed to, lost aimless souls who have been couped up. They don't give a squirt about black peoples rights. Anyone who actually cared has distanced themselves from this sh@tshow, as it has become the opposite of productive.

Cheers mate

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The usual loud crowd on both sides interpret what’s known along the line of their biases.

The NBA guys don’t know what happened, but assumed the worst. This article doesn’t say conclusively anything about the knife other than it was in the car…And that the recorder heard the police say, drop the knife. So we can assume the cop thought the guy had a knife. At least that would be reasonable, but not conclusive whether the cop merely thought he had a knife or he did have a knife in his hand.

What we do know conclusively is the guy fought off the police to the point they pulled their guns and resisted the taser to get into a car with kids that then threaten them.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They can't link to specific posts, but if you search your page (Ctrl+F) for "Behold, a "Hero"" you'll find the post I'm referencing. I know the site looks like something out of 2003, but that's because it's been around that long & is run by a retired(read 65+) Chicago cop & an active but close to retirement officer. I am the first to call bull# on many sites/blogs, but this site has been around forever & while very much coming from their perspective, the facts they post about are always verifiable with external sources & the information they post like the age of a suspected rape victim by a wanted felon...If they can't post their sources, it usually comes out in the media a few days later & I believe that's why they've been able to keep their sources throughout the years. If you're interested in Chicago politics & crime, it's a really good site. www.HeyJackass.com is another site devoted to the violence in Chicago that was started by John Cusak to check out if you're interested

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Actually statically color doesn't matter with our police as they shoot all colors statically the same...The 17 year old actually shot white people...lol You do know that the vast majority of the violent protesting are actually white don't you?

The plan is to create the myth that there is, and always has been, that those of a specific color, are all born, or made into being, a 'racist', is against all others of different colors, and any event like this - whether or not actually based on racism, in whole or in part, is simply ignored, irrelevant, because it's always about 'racism', every time it happens, now.

It doesn't matter what truly happened, or how anyone could know it's about racism, and nothing else, or if it's partially about racism, since the media says it is, and why would they lie about it, or make it up? No reason to lie, surely!

They show anything which condemns white people as racist, but the problem is they NEVER show other races have done so, as well.

Obviously, we never see our childhood friends as white, black, or asian, although they are such races, because our parents, or relatives, or their friends, speak about race being all-important, one is nothing like the other races are, as all races are different, and that's when we buy that bs, which it is.

It is a perfect example of how everyone of us was brainwashed into believing someone's race mattered, somehow - since it's absolute nonsense. A kid knows better than that, right?

So now, they use race as a weapon, a tool, to create hate, fear, anger, against each other, based on skin color.

Who would do that? Who would want to do it? Who would benefit from it?

That's very obvious, or should be, anyway.

If you need a clue, look at who owns the mass media, first of all.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join