It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh noes....the Post Office can't handle mail in ballots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The problem with mail in voting is not with absentee ballots,
nor the volume of mail. Fraud is the problem, and we know
there is one party that is desperate to gain power back,
and will use any means necessary to get it.

The same political party that has been caught riggging elections,
and using the FBI as a political weapon.

Which party is that?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The Trump Campaign should make announcements that they will be sending out Campaign Flyers every day from 3 weeks before the election and clog the USPS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Nivhk
Isn't the goal that they won't be finished counting by Jan 21st?

No president for inauguration and Pelosi takes up Thors hammer while the unwashed count the paper while edicts are written left and right?

What if these edicts are already written and just waiting to be issued?

Neither Pelosi nor Biden will ever be President.

We will no longer be a republic if they were to try that.

So Trump is our only option to survival?

I don't think Biden is any better, I'd agree I think he would even be worse... But Trump isn't exactly doing anything special or positive for that matter as I see it.

We have been digging ourselves a deeper hole for decades, I won't sit here and try and say it's any one person's fault... But inversely, I doubt one person can fix it either. The only hope is that personal responsibility comes back into style, I don't see that happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

One of these two men will be The President in 2021.

Yes, people can write in Mickey Mouse if they want,
but the fact remains it is either President Trump or
Joe Biden as the eventual President.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

One of these two men will be The President in 2021.

I'm aware of that, and my response was aimed more towards the other poster implying that if Biden wins, the republic falls. I get the impression they're implying if he loses it doesn't fall.

Fact is, we're in a very troubling scenario either way.

Some of that comes from people refusing to take accountability IMO. For instance, many blame Obama, and Obama alone for the economic turmoil going into Trump's admin, and what we see resurfacing circa COVID. While Obama was certainly a horrible president with sh** policy, it wasn't unprecedented or unique.

We had even more spending under Trump than Obama even before COVID.

So my whole point is, people are just being hyperbolic about "America will fail if _____ wins". That's not to say we're not in danger of dire straits, but rather we're screwed unless we all collectively get our acts together and act like we have an ounce of civic duty or personal responsibility. It won't be either president's fault if it fails under them, they may certainly accelerate it, but our problems are far too systemic as of the last few decades for any one person to own.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The postal service *was* able to handle the mail-in ballots. However, DeJoy sabotodged the post office in specifically blue districts by removing mail sorting machines. So there is a chance that blue votes won't be counted this year.

However, thanks for pointing out that the Post Office could have handled the ballots before being sabotodged! I will be sure to link to your post in the case of something going wrong to show how the Post Office WAS capable in the past before DeJoy.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

There has been no evidence of statistically-significant fraud involving voting by mail. In fact, there have been Republican commissions that have looked into this and found nothing.

You are talking about a crime that doesn't exist at significant levels, if at all.

Even if people could vote fraudulently by mail, what is to stop a white, rich businessman from cheating? You think that it's only going to be Mexicans and Blacks? Where's your evidence?

We all know Trump is getting ready to cheat by sabotodging the Post Office, and there is actual evidence for this.

I think Republicans are projecting when they worry about Dems cheating.
edit on 27pmThu, 27 Aug 2020 19:04:07 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

There has been no evidence of statistically-significant fraud involving voting by mail. In fact, there have been Republican commissions that have looked into this and found nothing.

You are talking about a crime that doesn't exist at significant levels, if at all.

You mean like the one a few years ago that Democrat governors refused to cooperate with and was shut down because they couldn't get the information they needed to complete the investigation?

Yeah, that would kinda contribute to there being "no evidence." That's like your kid telling you there's no evidence he has drugs in his room, after he refuses to let you search his room.

Are you naive or just deliberately trying to mislead people?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
The postal service *was* able to handle the mail-in ballots. However, DeJoy sabotodged the post office in specifically blue districts by removing mail sorting machines. So there is a chance that blue votes won't be counted this year.

However, thanks for pointing out that the Post Office could have handled the ballots before being sabotodged! I will be sure to link to your post in the case of something going wrong to show how the Post Office WAS capable in the past before DeJoy.

This is a false narrative as well. USPS is still able to handle the volume. That has not changed.

It's not like you're here for factual discussion though. You're obviously just here to shill for the Democrats. You can vote for whoever you want, don't post blatant lies though, k?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oh noes....the Post Office can't handle mail in ballots

Yeah, it's all BS and propaganda from the usual propagandists.

Mail in ballots are small fries comparative to what they handle during peak holiday periods, or daily.

But those who are threatened by mail in voting (namely, those who would lose if all eligible people vote unrestricted) want you to think otherwise. Because they would lose. So they have cheat and suppress the vote, as usual.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Personally it is and never was about the Mail, its about what the states do with it once they have it.

Majority of the states have a pretty small precentage of mail in ballots every year, now in a few months they are supposed to train and upgrade existing infrastructure to handle the additional load, vet the people juding the ballots, teach people how to fill out the forms correctly so their vote isnt tossed due to a clerical error. (by the way that will most likely be used as justification to contest the election)

Most states are just as helplessly bogged down in red tape as the fed they have ZERO chance of getting this done in a timely efficent manner, I forsee 2000 all over again, especially with hillary saying never concede.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

But those who are threatened by mail in voting (namely, those who would lose if all eligible people vote unrestricted) want you to think otherwise. Because they would lose. So they have cheat and suppress the vote, as usual.

That's what you were told to think, but the facts don't back you up.

Mail-in voting disproportionately disenfranchises Democrat voters.

It would hurt you more than it would hurt the Republicans.

**UNLESS there was enough fraud to make up the difference**

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That's what you were told to think, but the facts don't back you up.

The facts back up that it's true that widespread voting by eligible voters would favor democrats. That's why Republicans gerrymander and suppress votes: cheating to win.

It would hurt you more than it would hurt the Republicans.

Who is trying to suppress the vote? And why? Who is messing with the USPS?

**UNLESS there was enough fraud to make up the difference*

There isn't. That's why there's voter suppression and the push for in person, and insecure voting.

You guys can't honesty win, so you cheat, or accuse others of what yourselves do: cheat.

That's from the fascist playbook.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You believe that lie ? 😎

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There is plenty of vote fraud.

See this database!
www.heritage.org...

All msm news outlets downplay this using the word "coordinated".

No one is saying there is no fraud, because well uh, vote fraud
is plenty and any of it is TOO much.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Whether or not the post office can handle vote by mail is an irrelevant issue.

Voter fraud is also irrelevant.

The question is whether or not our state governments can handle a massive change to the voting system two months before a major national election?

There are tones of examples where state governments have failed to administer changes to the voting system smaller than this and with more time to get it right. Anyone who thinks states can do vote by mail correctly are dillusional... Anyone who thinks this is about the post office is buying into propaganda.

And its not two months that they will have to get this right; by the time a process is hammered out it they will have a hand full of weeks (if that) to administer it correctly.

Covid is scary; its dangerous; it demands respect... it is not a reason to be foolish and reckless.
edit on 27-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Your wrong if the voter system were legit I doubt democrats would even carry California.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who said anything about stopping someone?

I said a patriot would help others vote.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join