It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh noes....the Post Office can't handle mail in ballots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I understand people being skeptical of certain aspects of mail in. I get people saying people being able to vote really early before debates and other important aspects that should inform voters.

But the USPS could handle all the votes if we chose to do it. 330 million is like three quarters of their daily volume. Letters are also really not too bad as far as taking on additional volume. Plus, I'm sure it could be put out over two weeks or something... So an additional 75% of daily volume spread out over 14 days is actually trivial.

I don't think I'm on board with the mail in proposal how it stands... But if we're discussing just the numbers aspect, I don't see a problem in that regard.
edit on 27-8-2020 by CriticalStinker because: phone glitched out and trimmed it

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

A true patriot would do everything they could to help their fellow citizens vote.
even if they don't like that person or agree with that vote.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Isn't the goal that they won't be finished counting by Jan 21st?

No president for inauguration and Pelosi takes up Thors hammer while the unwashed count the paper while edicts are written left and right?

What if these edicts are already written and just waiting to be issued?

Neither Pelosi nor Biden will ever be President.

We will no longer be a republic if they were to try that.
edit on 27-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

A true patriot would do everything they could to help their fellow citizens vote.

Who is stopping people from voting ???

😆

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

My uncle was also a Postman, not sure what that proves all the same.

I like Postmen not me suggesting there at the election fiddle or anything but upstanding citizens.

The fact is there is no real evidence of vote by mail fraud and both you and your POTUS ken that just fine. x
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

A true patriot would want the vote to be secure. I am absolutely fine with everyone who is eligible to vote voting. Once. Legally. Securely.

Mail-in voting does not accomplish this. In fact it hurts voters. See the OP in my sig on the issue.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

My uncle was also a Postman, not sure what that proves all the same.

I like Postmen not me suggesting there at the election fiddle or anything but upstanding citizens.

The fact is there is no real evidence of vote by mail fraud and both you and your POTUS ken that just fine. x

The fact is you're uninformed on the issue. There have been a plethora of issues with mail-in voting. Keep pushing those Democrat talking points without thinking though. If they told you to think Trump was great, you'd do it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It will be colonel mustard in the kitchen with the candle stick that done it next.

Mail in voting has been taking place in your nation since the times of your civil war.

Has it been hurting voters through all the previous iterations of elections?

Nope. x

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Bullcrap your the one thats uninformed just like Trump if we are honest.

Like i said people have been voting by mail in the US since civil war times.

Deal with it because you are going to have to get your head around that fact. x

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The week of December 16th, 2019 SANTA was helping the USPS. (fwiw)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Bullcrap your the one thats uninformed just like Trump if we are honest.

Like i said people have been voting by mail in the US since civil war times.

Deal with it because you are going to have to get your head around that fact. x

You think absentee voting and mail-in voting are the same thing.

Of the two of us, I think that makes you the uninformed one.

Adults are trying to talk here, take your trolling elsewhere. There's plenty of places you can push DNC propaganda since you can't think for yourself.
edit on 27 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I dont think they are the same but very similar.

Adults are trying to hate postmen here as far as i can see.

Show me these postmen sabotaging your election???

Where are they all, thats right fecking nowhere to be seen.

Just doing there jobs, maybe you should do the same. x

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There is a difference between mailing ballots out to registered voters and the mass mailing of ballots.

It will be colonel mustard in the kitchen with the candle stick that done it next.

Mail in voting has been taking place in your nation since the times of your civil war.

Has it been hurting voters through all the previous iterations of elections?

Nope. x

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

Is there a difference counting them?

At least three-quarters of all American voters will be eligible to receive a ballot in the mail for the 2020 election.

The most in U.S. history!

And that's happening.

You should be proud really, it's quite the achievement.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Is there a difference counting them?

At least three-quarters of all American voters will be eligible to receive a ballot in the mail for the 2020 election.

The most in U.S. history!

And that's happening.

You should be proud really, it's quite the achievement.

No the counting is the same, but mass mailing are ripe for fraud. Now if you are done moving the goalpost, why are you trying to insinuate that the mass mailing of ballots has been occurring since the civil war?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I dont think they are the same but very similar.

Adults are trying to hate postmen here as far as i can see.

Show me these postmen sabotaging your election???

Where are they all, thats right fecking nowhere to be seen.

Just doing there jobs, maybe you should do the same. x

You pointed out that Trump voted "by mail" as you put it, as if you think that justifies mass mail-in voting. He voted absentee. So you were either trying to make a dishonest point, or you thought absentee voting and mail-in voting were the same. You're either a liar or uninformed, that's the corner you backed yourself into. I'd like to point out that if you just get informed and/or post honestly, you'd never have to worry about such things.

I'm not wasting my time on children today, so I'll be moving on. It's not like you're here for honest, adult discussion. I don't engage people like you because I think you're open minded enough to admit you were wrong. I know that's never gonna happen. I just debunk your nonsense so lurkers here see truth. I've done that. You can continue to lie, and they will know you're lying. Lying is all you have.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Trump and his ilk say mass mailing is ripe for fraud despite the evidence to the contrary.

I'm simply saying some people have been voting by mail since civil war times thats a fact.

Trump's voting by mail.

Other people should be able to also should they choose to do so.

Else you have one rule for some and another for the rest.

Simple really, anyhoo pub time now, take care have a good evening.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
andy06shake's game is to conflate absentee voting with the proposed mass-mailing of ballots. Easy to see through his BS. As others have noted, he is not here for a good-faith discussion.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Trump's voting by mail.

Other people should be able to also should they choose to do so.

A new lie convinced me to re-engage.

Trump voted absentee. This post is trying to insinuate other voters are being prevented from doing so. This is a flat-out lie. Every state allows voters to request an absentee ballot. Everyone has the same opportunity to vote absentee if they need to, just as Trump did.

This should tell you all you need to know about whether these mail-in voting schemes are a good idea. If they were, they'd be able to support the idea with honest points. They can't. All they have to support the idea are lies.

ETA: Andy, if you're not getting paid for this, you really should be. You carry more water for the DNC than most of their TV pundits do. Enjoy the pub. It must be rough getting debunked nonstop all day on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Have you not seen the plethera of youtube videos of folks raiding businesses for a free for all grab. Forgive me for profiling but I would venture to say these folks are democrat voters due the DNC endorsing and supporting the looting of businesses as a right during protest.

Think of it this way...
All retailers maintain a loss prevention guy and still report billions every year in loss to theft. They cannot institute a trust program and just have consumers drop the money in the box without verifying the consumer has paid and accept without verifying nothing was ever stolen from the business.

Now we use a trust program with little to no way of verifying honesty to vote with. It isn't possible that fraud is not rampant. Only those that benefit from said fraud deny it exist, because they traditionally endorse immoral behavior such as theft.

Its a sham the whole system and anyone that argues it is honest is a thief,liar, and has committed treason.

Edit to add:

The party of immorality and endorsement of criminals will receive more than twice the vote due to folks mailing in and going to the polls. Its easy as one two three and everyone knows it.
edit on 27-8-2020 by tinktinktink because: added

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join