It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh noes....the Post Office can't handle mail in ballots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The Dimocrats are enemies of the American people.

They have done everything in their power to create chaos across the globe for the last 4 years.

The mail-in-ballot cheating attempt is their latest attempt to create more chaos.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So now the Postmen are rigging your election???

Are they paid well for that task?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I'm in agreement. The narrative that they can't handle that many ballots is false. However, some ballots will invariably be lost, and some will be late. Vote by mail is not wise. We all know it's wide open to fraud. The people pretending it's not are just lying, and they're not fooling anyone.

Mail voting also disenfranchises voters

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I'm in agreement. The narrative that they can't handle that many ballots is false. However, some ballots will invariably be lost, and some will be late. Vote by mail is not wise. We all know it's wide open to fraud. The people pretending it's not are just lying, and they're not fooling anyone.

Mail voting also disenfranchises voters

Notably, it mostly disenfranchises Democrat voters, so it makes no sense for Democrats to push for it.

Unless they're confident fraud will more than make up the difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Alot of folks did get caught working for Hillary on the post offices dime back in the last election. Hope that helps you with your thoughts on the situation.

Either way I don't think it will be the Post office that will do the work just the turning of the head when the mailbox has a hundred or so ballots in it where staffers have found hundreds of votes living in a single family household.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The POTUS used/requested mail in balloting so there is that.

Im 100% for people having the choice to vote how they please.

I am too, as long as the vote is secure.

It's weird how you guys pretend to be upset about the last election not being legit but you're adamantly opposed to securing the next election.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: trollz

Tampering with the mail is a serious offence in most nations.

It's also ridiculously easy to get away with if you're a postman.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I dont think ive ever claimed or pretended any US election not being legitimate.

Politics in general however is a puppet show for the masses.

Without at least the notion of the democratic process through, well that's a hell of a mess.

If its good enough for Trump to vote by mail its good enough for anyone else that chooses to do the same.

Quite simple really.
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So is murder if you are the Police, but your apt for trusting that mob.

Postmen are good people.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I worked as a retail manager and statistically speaking 80 percent of shoppers polled said they would steal if they knew they wouldn't be caught. Wonder how that equated in votes when you can now potentially cheat the vote from the comfort of your own home with little chance of being caught with minimal repercussions if you are caught.

Folks are willing to loot and riot and burn down buildings because someone they never met got shot, these folks will surely obey the voter laws even when extra ballots could be potentially left at their doorsteps?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

That not a very Christian thing for 80% of shoppers to be doing now is it?

Have to question those statistics else 80% of people are thieves and just does not ring true.

Postmen have jobs, that doesn't make them criminals, thieves, or election tamperers.

What about the people counting the votes, are they not the ones you should be watching?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I'm pretty sure there are extra steps and rules that need to be followed when handling tens of millions of presidential votes to make sure fraud or illegal activity isn't taking place.

No there isn't. That's supposed to be done when they are received. I don't see there being any problems with the ballots getting delivered. It is when they are counted that the hanky panky will start.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I got a letter from Trump Jr.. The letter says that Trump will be sending out mail in applications. Evidently the Dems are only sending Dems mail in mail in voting applications. The wife got two from different places, she was a Democrat supporter most of her voting life, but she is going to vote for Trump because she does not like Biden's VP and she figures just like I do that Biden is having issues with thinking and will not do much of his term.

I did not get any mail in voter applications yet, in fact, I was registered at the township before and last time I never got a mail in ballot even though the year before last we voted mail in voting.

Doesn't matter, we will vote in person, We both have masks. The thing that bugs me is that they aren't going to have coffee there anymore because of covid and no donuts anymore either. Bummer, I liked it when they had donuts and coffee four years ago at the Township

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So now the Postmen are rigging your election???

Are they paid well for that task?

Would you feel comfortable handing your ballot to a group that publicly endorsed the other candidate?

Doubtful.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I dont think ive ever claimed or pretended any US election not being legitimate.

Politics in general however is a puppet show for the masses.

Without at least the notion of the democratic process through, well that's a hell of a mess.

If its good enough for Trump to vote by mail its good enough for anyone else that chooses to do the same.

Quite simple really.

Trump voted absentee. If you don't know the difference between that and these vote-by-mail schemes, I suggest you go get informed on the issue before you come back and comment again. You must made yourself look either uninformed or dishonest, not sure which.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The Dimocrats are enemies of the American people.

They have done everything in their power to create chaos across the globe for the last 4 years.

The mail-in-ballot cheating attempt is their latest attempt to create more chaos.

Yeah, I agree, the far and hard left is trying to create chaos.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So is murder if you are the Police, but your apt for trusting that mob.

Postmen are good people.

My brother is a postman.

Don't try to be dishonest by pretending that if we don't support these mass mail-in voting schemes that we somehow hate postmen. That just further demonstrates you can't debate the facts of this issue, likely because you don't know them. You sound like someone who was told to think vote-by-mail is perfectly safe and toed the line.

Honest posts, try it.
edit on 27 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Im 100% for people having the choice to vote how they please.

I would like to vote by voter farming...hopefully I can just give my blank ballot to someone to fill out for me...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Isn't the goal that they won't be finished counting by Jan 21st?

No president for inauguration and Pelosi takes up Thors hammer while the unwashed count the paper while edicts are written left and right?

What if these edicts are already written and just waiting to be issued?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Isn't the goal that they won't be finished counting by Jan 21st?

No president for inauguration and Pelosi takes up Thors hammer while the unwashed count the paper while edicts are written left and right?

What if these edicts are already written and just waiting to be issued?

I really can't see it taking that long to do the count, even with the mass mailing schemes. The court cases over how accurate the count is will take longer, but I'd still expect them to be done by 20 Jan. Remember the court fast-tracked Bush v Gore when the Democrats tried to cheat in that election.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join