It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN panned for on-air graphic reading 'fiery but mostly peaceful protest' in front of Kenosha fire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
LOLOLOLOLOL....

I s#!t you not.
This is an actual headline from CNN, the other day.

CNN , while finally beginning to 'inform' it's devoted viewers about the riots all over the country (due to the fact they've just realized their sheep are hearing about them from outside sources)...and because these riots hurt Biden and help Trump...have decided to actually report on them so they can 'spin' it better.

Unfortunately, like most (ALL) so-called "NEWS" stories from CNN...it's reporting ends up becoming laughably 'Fake' and slanted to the point of being ludicrous.
The above is the latest example.

I'm sorry, folks...but CNN is a joke...and those that actually watch it to learn the truth about anything...are idiots.

"FIERY BUT MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS"
LOL!

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 27-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited to use source title and avoid ALL CAPS

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is all funny, until it isn't.

Its funny until it's your family on their knees being forced to put your fist up to the sky for the Gestapo.

These people will not be reasoned with because they're unaware of morality, their actions prove this - they call evil good and good evil.

These are the reprobate the Bible warns about, that have give themselves over to a lie, fully, because they're vexed. They will not see the truth because there is no truth in them, they have rejected the truth and will continue to rage until there's nothing left.

This will not end, the narrative is too divided, one sides victory is the other sides justification for violence - stable society and truth are gone.

Thanks reprobates. They always hate the rule of law, because that implies a greater authority than themselves which is what all this utter INSANITY is about. They're raging against God, that will reveal itself soon enough.

ARE YOU CHRISTIAN, will be their rally call soon, and if you are, guillotine.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Partly fiery with a chance of looting

Its amazing to see the hoops the media will jump through to paint a picture to fit a narrative.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

hahah thats awesome

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I just heard on the radio that last night Kenosha was more peaceful last night.....

Why not say less violent?

Words are fun

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Mayor there also "asked" for the National Guard (again?).

But don't automatically think these Democrats want the violence to stop !!

Lots of Democrat lying and BS'ing going on (more than normal) 🤣

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's so pathetic. At this point anyone who believes liberal media either has the IQ of a potato or 100% knows they are lying and just lies along with them.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I have to laugh. . . .

When the Biden supporters get all serious and say "It was just a few protesters that were violent" I like to reply that "It was just a few cops who commit excessive force."

Biden supporters are destroying this country in an attempt to bully regular Americans into voting for Biden under the looming threat of looting, arson, physical injury or worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

This is all funny, until it isn't.

Its funny until it's your family on their knees being forced to put your fist up to the sky for the Gestapo.

These people will not be reasoned with because they're unaware of morality, their actions prove this - they call evil good and good evil.

These are the reprobate the Bible warns about, that have give themselves over to a lie, fully, because they're vexed. They will not see the truth because there is no truth in them, they have rejected the truth and will continue to rage until there's nothing left.

This will not end, the narrative is too divided, one sides victory is the other sides justification for violence - stable society and truth are gone.

Thanks reprobates. They always hate the rule of law, because that implies a greater authority than themselves which is what all this utter INSANITY is about. They're raging against God, that will reveal itself soon enough.

ARE YOU CHRISTIAN, will be their rally call soon, and if you are, guillotine.

Good post.
Actually , best post

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

CNN , while finally beginning to 'inform' it's devoted viewers about the riots all over the country

You call that inform ?
I call it diving down the craphole of the outhouse further into ignorance...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
I believe you nailed it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You post how cnn is a joke by using fox news as a source..

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
You post how cnn is a joke by using fox news as a source..

...Yes, I did.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well they got owned by a teenager.
CNN is a joke

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Honestly at this point CNN would probably make more money just outright branding themselves as a satire outlet.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Honestly at this point CNN would probably make more money just outright branding themselves as a satire outlet.

Hardcore Leftists lack a sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Bulldoze the cities.
Its a blight on the land and the human race.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Why not say less violent?

HERE'S WHY:

CNN removes the term ‘violent’ from on-air graphic describing protests in Wisconsin

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We should be happy these uncivilized monsters are destroying themselves.

Yes burn it down.
Then bulldoze it.
Then never ever build cities like this again.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ubera reply to: IAMTAT

, while finally beginning to 'inform' it's devoted viewers about the riots all over the country (due to the fact they've just realized their sheep are hearing about them from outside sources)...and because these riots hurt Biden and help Trump...have decided to actually report on them so they can 'spin' it better.

Not to argue or even disagree. I just want to make sure things are not happening that I did not know was happening.

According to Google, there are a little under 19,500 cities in America. How many of them have riots going on? There are about 178 cities in my State and none of them are having riots.

I just don't see riots happening all over the country. I don't support rioting anywhere, but it is not happening everywhere, and those that are rioting would not have to travel in cars and buses to carry out their criminal activity, if it was.

We have enough to fear in America, rioting all over the country is not happening, and not something we need to fear, unless you live in one of the areas that made the A-list.

edit on 27-8-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join