It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Baptist pastor has two prophetic dreams from March through November 2020

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: muzzleflash

He sees November bringing utter chaos to the USA, chaos to the point where the UN installs Russian and Chinese troops as peacekeepers.

I have the same basic theory (just a theory)
It will be EU troops , as the UN has already recommended having their own army.
Neither Russia nor China give a rat's rear about the UN....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Has anyone confirmed somehow that this dude is actually a Baptist preacher? He looks like a cancer patient. Not that cancer patients can’t also be Baptist preachers, but something is off about this one.

He is not a Baptist preacher. He's the pastor at an Assembly of God church.

So I was right in asking for basic details to have been verified. Yikes. Thanks B-man!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I predict it's all bs, let's see who is right!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Possibilities
Acts 2:17
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Great scripture post.

There is an evil spirit in our country. It has taken root and will not let go. It will continue to metastasize and become more violent and evil.

The young, with no moral or Christian background are the target of this spirit. I wonder if an exorcism of an entire city is possible.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
WOW

How did you come up with this crazy idea of a city exorcism?

You are correct.

Yes it is possible to exorcise a complete city......if done correct..

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Possibilities
Acts 2:17
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Great scripture post.

There is an evil spirit in our country. It has taken root and will not let go. It will continue to metastasize and become more violent and evil.

The young, with no moral or Christian background are the target of this spirit. I wonder if an exorcism of an entire city is possible.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
And IF (see the capitalized word? IF) you are wrong, and you have no way to protect yourself or your family? Then it is your fault and no one else.

I hope and pray you don't have to bury a loved one because to YOU this all B.S.

Good luck defending hundreds.........ALONE.

originally posted by: turbonium1

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So just a day ago.....

Pentagon exposes Democrat plan to overthrow U.S. government (Trump and his administration) during/after election.... AND NO ONE is talking about this.

B.S.....huh?

Make a mistake ..... if this occurs......watch how quickly it can occur with your pants down.....

originally posted by: Klassified

a reply to: muzzleflash

He sees November bringing utter chaos to the USA, chaos to the point where the UN installs Russian and Chinese troops as peacekeepers.

Not happening.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Do you live in the US? Near DC? That’s just a question - not any big flash of foresight. I’m just curious.

But also (and this isn’t really related to that question), to be totally clear... I am not a practicing psychic by any means, but I do get really visual flashes now and again that are definitely “insightful” though certainly not prophetic. Anyway... I know someone well who knows that about me (and very few do as I’ve worked professionally in mundane, top-level, business positions for many years). He came to me recently to discuss something that rings very similar to your comments about your dream, your personal self, and other parts of the dilemmas that you’ve described. God has laid something so big on this man’s heat of late - beginning with a dream similar to yours - that the speed of his metamorphism into word-seeking, constant-praying, Christian is progressing so rapidly it would be painful to watch if it wasn’t also so beautiful in many ways.

But he’s not the only one feeling this and responding this way. He’s quickly connected with others in a “coincidental” manner, who are all feeling “pulled” in the same manner to get right, get strong, and get clear on not only their spirituality, but their purpose. That may all sound rather dramatic but it’s not really - it’s just hard to describe without sounding over the top.

However... I say all that to really just say... I believe you. My best advice would be to brush up on the book of Matthew if you own or have access to a Bible. I’m not sure “why” per se, but that’s what has really been put on his head for him to do... And since your story is akin to hills, maybe It would give you insight too.

a reply to: CthruU

edit on 5-9-2020 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So a pastor that's obsessed with the end of the world is having dreams about the end of the world?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Gake.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
(Yes and No Answers)

1. Women in View....Genealogy of 50 Genesis 18
2. Women in View....Genealogy of 41 Matthew 1

Halley's Comet 2061 - 50 Years = 5/21/2011 - 50 Days = Great Tsunami Earthquake of 2011
Halley's Comet 2061 - 41 Years = 12/21/2020 - 41 Days = November 2020 (Great Tsunami Earthquake California?)

(The Principal is 150/153 Days Relative to Halley Comet's Yearly Cycle in the Month of May) ("a day for a year of 2Peter3:8")

(No for Planet Earth, another planet perhaps Jupiter, all prophecies are true and correct, but they all fail beyond natural activities)
edit on 21-9-2020 by fantany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Was thinking about the implications of the $ losing 2/3 of its buying power; After which if you have physical gold/silver it won’t really be worth more it would just Retain the buying power of the inflated $ bitcoin and other foreign currency could do this also, this is pretty basic. Almost over night the price of everything will go way up but your wages will go up also, they have to, but don’t expect it overnight it will be a slow possibly incremental process amidst much whining by those that pay your salaries. During this time, until your salaries adjust, things will be tight. The upside is this; if you have a mortgage, car loan, even if you bought a blender on you credit card for $20.00 you are now paying off a debt that was incurred while the $ was worth way more with $ that are worth way less, just some thoughts.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Any thread which directs me to videos without a summary, I ignore.

Very lazy and annoying.

In response, this is all the effort I am putting in.

Gets my back up.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Are you looking to Him to protect you, or was that you just being blasé?

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Stock up on food?

I haven't eaten anything in almost 2 days...

If I get any food I'm eating all of it immediately.

I can't save it or prep.
God will have to protect me.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
And IF (see the capitalized word? IF) you are wrong, and you have no way to protect yourself or your family? Then it is your fault and no one else.

I hope and pray you don't have to bury a loved one because to YOU this all B.S.

Good luck defending hundreds.........ALONE.

originally posted by: turbonium1

Imposters look for gullible people to follow what they say, and 'foresee' consequences if you ignore their 'warnings' - good luck with that!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well,....the 31st has come & gone and I have seen no metaphorical head explosions with the resultant chaos ...hmph. a reply to: turbonium1

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Pastor Dana Coverstone is a Baptist pastor who has come on Youtube to explain a series of prophetic dreams that will shortly occur. Anyone with extensive investigative/police skills can see the pastor's emotions coming out and his sincerity is real as he chokes up (cries) while explaining what he has seen. He states he is not a prophet. How often he repeats .... he does not want these dreams. He explains how hard it has been on him and his family.

What are these 2 videos about? Death and destruction of the USA with UN stepping in to assist....

I am inserting three different YouTube videos. Each video deals with a different prophetic dream.

This first prophetic dream was on 22 June 2020: Here it is

Then on 10 Aug 2020 comes this:

The man has went into great detail what is to come this year. In the last days men, women and babes will have prophetic dreams...

When I saw these videos I got a but anxious. Especially linking it to the planetary alignment on 21 Dec 2020 and how some people linked 21 Dec 2012 to that date and said that was the actual date in the Mayan calendar. Then that date came and went and nothing happened.

But now all things are happening exactly as he saw in this third dream though the dates are a bit off the mark. Looks like it will play out as he dreamt. Russia and China seem to be preparing to take advantage of the chaos..

www.news.com.au... 8fde72ab

Now thinking of what he dreamt, something like massive disruption and events spiraling out of control it's better to prepare for the worst. I am not sure how it is going to progress but the way its happening there wouldn't be any warning. Good luck to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join