It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Baptist pastor has two prophetic dreams from March through November 2020

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: muzzleflash

He sees November bringing utter chaos to the USA, chaos to the point where the UN installs Russian and Chinese troops as peacekeepers.

Not happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The UN won't, but if you have two competing US governments like you did during the last Civil War and foreign powers looking to gain advantage, then it's highly likely one of the two competing entities could invite foreign troops into the fight.

The South was very busy trying to use their cotton leverage in foreign markets to gain foreign support in the war.

edit on 27-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Your dream about being hunted by a creature sounds wild. I have had dream where I felt sheer terror- one in particular I dreamed a giant black widow spider (the body was about as big as a dessert plate) was in the corner of my room, next to my bed and it was harassing me. I had that dream over 15 years ago and I still recall waking up and feeling so shaken.

The other dream that left me very disturbed, and I am not so sure it was a dream, was that I was laying in my bed, and I heard 2 male voices, which I knew where just out side my door, and only inches away from where I lay, say "She's in there". I woke up terrified to open my door and look out there. I wasn't a child, I was around 23. I heard some interesting things I heard from Nick Redfurn that made me wonder if it wasn't a dream....

I don't think I have much in the way of psychic abilities- though I have had a few things happen that makes me think I may be a tad in touch with the ethereal realm. My dreams often predict things in my daily life, but not usually significant events. I did dream that my sister was pregnant, which was odd, because she has decided she wasn't having children. I told my ex about the dream, and we laughed. Then about 6 weeks later my mom called and asked if I had spoken to my sister. I knew exactly what was coming next. When I did the math, I realized I had my dream about the time she conceived her son.
I also dreamed about a coworker getting pregnant, and she did as well. But it is usually little synchonicities in real life that relate to my dreams. I always say "that's the end of my dream!" when it occurs. I feel that most dreams "end" in small events in life. I am not sure how to explain it well.

I don't know of anyone, personally, that has that gift strong enough to do much with it. Or if I do, they haven't told me. Which they probably would, because I talk about the strange and unusual all the time!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
It is also written about false prophets .
One has to be careful .
Thoughtful , but careful.

Yep. Just go with your gut and always be cautious. If you follow a religion, you'll know what to take with a grain of salt and what not to. "You" not being directed at you, but anyone in general.

Me personally, I think the stories are interesting but what will happen, will happen, so listening to today's prophecies I'll take with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I grew up a Southern Baptist. Have you ever met one? Lol

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He sees November bringing utter chaos to the USA, chaos to the point where the UN installs Russian and Chinese troops as peacekeepers.

Oh well, they'll only be needed in big blue liberal cities where democrats have let the people down. As long as foreigners stay out of my town.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I don't believe anyone can see the future.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

God not with a prophet.

I don't believe in ether of those things.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

My mother-in-law ... She's also Italian. Oi ...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I don't believe anyone can see the future.

I'm stuck in a paradox.

On one hand Im pretty amazingly psychic but I have zero control over it and any time I try - I fail.
Not trying - it comes at its own pace.

But I know its real because I survived from being murdered, robbed, run over, etc because I will receive a flash informing me to make a different move.

However, because there is no way for me to pick and choose and control it, I am powerless.

And because when I *try* it blows up in my face so spectacularly and literally destroys my whole life on an epic scale. Lost my wife kids car house my dignity and respect anyone ever had for me.

All because I thought since I was truly very psychic that I could use this ability to basically turn my life into a never ending pleasure cruise.

I was willing to risk it all on my own predictions because the rewards looked irresistible.

The failure was just as extreme as if I had succeeded, I was either gonna make it or break it...
And I broke it (my life) into a billion pieces then set it on fire stomped it then flushed it.

I dont try to be psychic anymore. It's dumb. I was so wrong.

I know it's real tho cuz it happens when you least expect it in tiny ways like "hey slow down at this intersection" then a dog runs in front and you barely save an cuz you slowed down. Or maybe that time in the ghetto the voice says "do not go down that way" then a minute later you hear gunshots over there.

So its a 50/50 dichotomy.
I think we need to go case by case and try to figure out how our positive hits are even possible. Surely it's an electromagnetic function of the nervous system but how that can anticipate the time stream is bizarre.

Perhaps time is a function of matter itself so the EM spectrum emanating from that matter has some connection to time.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So maybe the "future" and "past" are a type of illusion.

What I mean is that perhaps a chunk of matter, via its EM base energy, contains all time states within its present form.

In this view "Time" doesn't actually exist. Its an abstraction to describe an illusion that matter seems to exhibit uniformly across the verse.

There's a reason no one figured this out yet.
Temporal mechanics are the hardest of all physics problems.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Can she cook though?

Oh who am I kidding, there isn't an Italian woman that cannot cook. Haha

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Not sure why your asking. Clear that many have "grown up" Baptist.

28, 20: "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you." Whatsoever He has commanded us, His Word, and nothing else, we should teach. And again, all things which He has commanded us we should teach. That, therefore is the true visible Church which does this.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Have you watched the Netflix series Dark?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

Have you watched the Netflix series Dark?

No but thanks I'll go look into it.
I may have seen some short clips on YouTube tho(?)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wow, AND Southern Baptist? Most Italians I know are Catholic. But those Italian women....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Not sure why your asking. Clear that many have "grown up" Baptist.

28, 20: "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you." Whatsoever He has commanded us, His Word, and nothing else, we should teach. And again, all things which He has commanded us we should teach. That, therefore is the true visible Church which does this.

I'm asking because while some fit your description that we're against drinking, many aren't, as long as you make it to church on Sunday...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Marry Southern Baptist pushy to Italian pushy and you have a monster. Understand I'm introverted and was raised out of a stiff upper lip English reserve type background.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yes, IME Baptist is a loose confederation and many churches are all over the map. Some are very free-wheeling and joyous and others are very strict and straight-laced.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Possibilities
Acts 2:17
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join