It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Baptist pastor has two prophetic dreams from March through November 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Pastor Dana Coverstone is a Baptist pastor who has come on Youtube to explain a series of prophetic dreams that will shortly occur. Anyone with extensive investigative/police skills can see the pastor's emotions coming out and his sincerity is real as he chokes up (cries) while explaining what he has seen. He states he is not a prophet. How often he repeats .... he does not want these dreams. He explains how hard it has been on him and his family.

What are these 2 videos about? Death and destruction of the USA with UN stepping in to assist....

I am inserting three different YouTube videos. Each video deals with a different prophetic dream.

This first prophetic dream was on 22 June 2020: Here it is

Then on 10 Aug 2020 comes this:

The man has went into great detail what is to come this year. In the last days men, women and babes will have prophetic dreams...

edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I have drempt once in my life prior to two weeks ago that i remember anyway and low and behold it came true very next day. That was 45 years ago.

Last two weeks i have started dreaming of weird stuff like seeing my car drive past me with a screwdriver in its tyre and obviously the tyre was flat...... i pondered this for a couple days as couldn't shake the feeling as it made no sense so then i thought google it see - see if anything comes up.

Well.......wish i hadn't - couldn't believe it's actually well described in countless similar ways. And a couple of ways certainly not flattering to the dreamer. But once you get past those and look at say -12 meanings of dreaming about this it starts to be concerning as it was definitely a philips head that i own.

So yes, who knows maybe this bloke is onto something time will tell.
edit on 27-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
When I was a child (60's) I had a dream while living in Tulsa, Oklahoma that a plane white and red would blow up in the air... I could not stop talking about it... at home, at schoot, the neighbors.... Then a couple of days later a TWA plane blew up in the sky. Next thing I know my grandfather is busting my ass because people wanted to talk with me all hours of the day and it made my grandfather mad due to all the chaos I brought into the home.

P.S. My grandfather was an asshole.

originally posted by: CthruU

I have drempt once in my life prior to two weeks ago and low and behold it came true very next day. That was 45 years ago.

Last two weeks i have started dreaming of weird stuff like seeing my car drive past me with a screwdriver in its tyre and obviously the tyre was flat...... i pondered this for a couple days as couldn't shake the feeling as it made no sense so then i thought google it see - see if anything comes up.

Well.......wish i hadn't - couldn't believe it's actually well described in countless similar ways.

So yes, who knows maybe this bloke is onto something time will tell.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Unless you are joking, I would like to know specifically what you found when you googled:
dream meaning, flat tire by drew driver, and how you interpreted the meaning. Enquiring minds want to know! Come on man🤓
a reply to: CthruU

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
Unless you are joking, I would like to know specifically what you found when you googled:
dream meaning, flat tire by drew driver, and how you interpreted the meaning. Enquiring minds want to know! Come on man🤓

Are you joking??????

Let me make it simple for you - just Google ::: dreaming of a screwdriver in a flat tyre.(a philips head to be specific) and before you ask me howd you know it was a philips if its in the tyre......... i know my screwdrivers and it was the one with the green handle.

If you want to know "specifically" follow above simple instructions as i couldn't be bothered typing it all out.

"Come on man"

I'll refrain from asking you what a "drew driver" is?????????

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I took your challenge.
Now I wish I hadn't of either.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It is also written about false prophets .
One has to be careful .
Thoughtful , but careful.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What are these 3 videos about? Death and destruction of the USA with UN stepping in to assist....

The fact that prophets never see the good stuff is why I don't believe.

Really good stuff happens all the time and yet these people that claim to see the future can only ever see doom.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I can't watch the videos.

Would you mind telling us what all the doom is about?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Comment erased.a reply to: CthruU

edit on 27-8-2020 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I can't watch them currently.

What is he predicting?

Please fill me in on all the important parts.
Thx

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What are these 3 videos about? Death and destruction of the USA with UN stepping in to assist....

Really good stuff happens all the time and yet these people that claim to see the future can only ever see doom.

I'm not buying it.

Tons of prophets predict good stuff.

But no one cares. Not even you care.

Only negativity sells.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Comment erased.a reply to: apydomis

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Im going to go with male anatomy size and male enhancement. That seems like what you specifically would dream about.a reply to: CthruU

Thats a low blow, even almost funny but soon to be removed for a number of reasons unfortunately.
(As will this, but i wont delete mine in cowardess like you, I'll wait)

Just shows your immature, jealous, peabrain doing what it does best.

Hope you get all the stars your hoping to get from similar peabrain nobody or better still go to your usual account and star yourself up stupid.

Oh and keep dreaming about your delusions of grandure.

edit on 27-8-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
At least I know the difference between their and there.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

At least I know the difference between their and there.

Still trying : ohhhhhh someones got a grudge. Maybe you can dream of meeting me in a dark alley over there or is it their.

Sorry for the typo drew driver......... what a hypocrite.

(post by apydomis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A fact? Really....... A FACT?

Prophets prophesize about future events which are NORMALLY bad news. You would know this if you read the bible.

Prophets follow God. Sounds like you have an issue with God not with a prophet.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm not buying it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

At least I know the difference between their and there. You are an arrogant ass@, but I’m sure that you knew that. And yes, my comment was funny😁 so are you going to tell me what you thought about your dumb dream? There were to many ways to interpret it.

Nutshell.

Their - a persons.
There - a position, place.
Hypocrite - apydomis.

And
NO.

PS : just PM me all your puss instead of killing the thread.
edit on 27-8-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You are right, and I apologize for being such an easy target. I read your original post, and it peaked my curiosity. Now I know you were teasing, and everything I said in response was probably due to my own feelings of inadequacy. I don’t have anything to lose or gain, but I apologize for getting my feathers all ruffle. To you specifically.
Love always, pea brain.
a reply to: apydomis

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join