It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I won't vote for someone who...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Trueman

Bold assumption there eh? Maybe they both suck, no?

Last I checked deciding and acknowledging this, incorporating rational thought complete with critical thinking and assessing and accounting for future variables and probabilities, isn’t it still one’s right NOT TO VOTE for either of these POS?

Or did I miss where the part where they said they are “waiting for the perfect candidate”......

So vote third party. If you're that disgusted with the two parties, find another candidate but VOTE!!!

Why???

I dont get it, if there is NO CANDIDATE you can get behind, why should you vote then?

Please explain why that is so importen?
Isnt it stupid to give power to something you dont believe in, or to give power to something random, just for the sake of giving power away???

You are giving away your voice if you don't vote. The election isn't just for the President & VP, it's also for many, many other candidates. Not everyone in politics is a crook and they do affect your state/county/local happenings.

I´ll try again, maybe try reading it real slow this time

I dont get it, if there is NO CANDIDATE you can get behind, why should you vote then?

What if i dont agree? I think they are ALL crooks, I think NONE of them are listening to me.
I feel like they are taking AWAY my voice, every single time i vote for them.

You are saying, just because i cant find anyone who would seem to work for me (the people) i should vote for some random dude/dudes anyway, that is how my voice get heard???

You think i will find the one guy who seems to care for my voice, by just voting blind??? What if i accidently vote for Hitler instead???

Have you given this any thought at all???

Why should i vote for something i DONT agree with? Vote for people who DOESNT have my interest in heart, why???

If your answer is once again "because of faith" i could might as well go to church, couldnt I???

But if you don't participate, you have absolutely no right to complain about anyone in office.

So, if I don't like any of the candidates and refuse to vote for any of them, I can no longer express my disdain once the winner takes office?

So, if I want to continue having a dialogue regarding my anger at not having a competent nominee who is qualified enough to run our country, I must vote for one of these said incompetent unqualified nominees??

Is that what your'e saying?

Obviously you missed the entire point. Vote, don't vote, whatever.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

Last I checked deciding and acknowledging this, incorporating rational thought complete with critical thinking and assessing and accounting for future variables and probabilities, isn’t it still one’s right NOT TO VOTE for either of these POS?

Or did I miss where the part where they said they are “waiting for the perfect candidate”......

So vote third party. If you're that disgusted with the two parties, find another candidate but VOTE!!!

Why???

Isnt it stupid to give power to something you dont believe in, or to give power to something random, just for the sake of giving power away???

You are giving away your voice if you don't vote. The election isn't just for the President & VP, it's also for many, many other candidates. Not everyone in politics is a crook and they do affect your state/county/local happenings.

I´ll try again, maybe try reading it real slow this time

What if i dont agree? I think they are ALL crooks, I think NONE of them are listening to me.
I feel like they are taking AWAY my voice, every single time i vote for them.

You are saying, just because i cant find anyone who would seem to work for me (the people) i should vote for some random dude/dudes anyway, that is how my voice get heard???

You think i will find the one guy who seems to care for my voice, by just voting blind??? What if i accidently vote for Hitler instead???

Have you given this any thought at all???

Why should i vote for something i DONT agree with? Vote for people who DOESNT have my interest in heart, why???

If your answer is once again "because of faith" i could might as well go to church, couldnt I???

But if you don't participate, you have absolutely no right to complain about anyone in office.

So, if I don't like any of the candidates and refuse to vote for any of them, I can no longer express my disdain once the winner takes office?

So, if I want to continue having a dialogue regarding my anger at not having a competent nominee who is qualified enough to run our country, I must vote for one of these said incompetent unqualified nominees??

Is that what your'e saying?

Obviously you missed the entire point. Vote, don't vote, whatever.

No. I'm sick of people telling me that if I don't vote, I can't complain. That is an a**-backwards way of thinking that has been repeated over and over for decades.

I have every right to complain and it's everyone who voted them in who can't.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I will not vote for anyone who doesn't want to stop the riots and looting either. That is criminal, we have the right for peaceful protest and these anarchists are hiding among the peaceful protestors and trying to recruit more people to their side of chaos.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE and COURTEOUS political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Screen name? Handle? Gamer tag? Online persona? Take your pick.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Why???

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
SN = Screen Name

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join