It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - The CDC Reveals that Only 6 Percent of Covid-19 Deaths Are Caused Solely by Covid-19.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ALERT!

The CDC is now combining PNEUMONIA-INFLUENZA-COVID19 to keep Covid-19 classified as an "Epidemic"!

Latest update:

Based on death certificate data, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza or COVID-19 (PIC) for week 34 was 7.9%, lower than the percentage during week 33 (12.3%), but above the epidemic threshold.
See the next to last paragraph in the Key Points section at: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Yes, humans are often greedy, and greedy leaders are not concerned in the least about public health.

www.ise.media...

That is Ben Swann's website, and you can find many good investigations there. The very best is Plandemic II, also known as Indoctornation. A nice play on words, and extremely informative.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So I just showed the stats to our safety manager.

His reply...

“The CDC is under the Trump Administration and you can’t believe a word they say.”

FFS!! This is going full retard! These people are fear junkies.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So the covid-only number is 6%, it's the other risk factors that count.

I'm getting this line of reasoning from my ultra-lib college educated daughter, which is fine. My question to her (which I can't seem to find an answer to) is, what is the virus-only percentage for the normal seasonal flu? Is it higher or lower than 6%, or about the same? That seems like the only meaningful number to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So, if you have arthritis in your knees and you get covid and die, it was the arthritis that did you in?

This is a foolish way to interpret this data.

The deaths are from covid but the people had other conditions as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN is really upset today over the CDC reporting this 6% information.

This tells me the CDC did the right thing by publishing it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

For Hell's sake cut the BS.

Look, I got one of my guys in his 30s in the hospital that has lost half his heart function due to covid attacking his heart and other organs.

Yeah, Covid might not kill him but the damage covid did to his heart may.

Mate this is gonna sound cold , but what in the hell does what your saying have to do with the conversation this topic?

You sound just like the media , Just ignore the glaring facts surrounding the false hoods of Covid-19 and focus on the overall negligible health impacts and individual cases .

That's terrible what happen to the guy, but I PROMISE you he had a preexisting heart complication made worse by Covid-19, It was not just Covid attacking his heart.

Guy 500,000 people die every year from cancer in the USA, open your eyes OPEN YOUR EYES .
edit on 1-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Have you seen arthritis (non rheumatic) listed as a comorbidity to a covid death? Just wondering why you're using this comparison.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
to help explain to your friends

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
So, if you have arthritis in your knees and you get covid and die, it was the arthritis that did you in?

See the chart at: www.cdc.gov...

Most of those medical conditions are very serious. People who have those should get a FLU and COVID-19 shot, if they are over age 65. Either communicable disease would likely push them over the edge, to R.I.P..

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Wildbob77

See the chart at: www.cdc.gov...

Most of those medical conditions are very serious. People who have those should get a FLU and COVID-19 shot, if they are over age 65. Either communicable disease would likely push them over the edge, to R.I.P..

Billy bob there can't be confused by the facts.... He has his own.... HA ha .... erroneous facts are not facts, however.
Ol' Billy bob will learn eventually or Darwinian rules will take affect.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Well, unlike things like the flu, where death by pneumonia is labelled as death by complications from the flu, the opposite approach was taken with covid where any death that could even be remotely associated with covid, including excess deaths as in, any death more than is average for previous years, without taking any extenuating factors into account, are attributed solely to covid.

Is it any wonder published stats don't seem to reflect the reality most of us see every day, wherever you live and even first hand accounts from medical workers?

A Physician put Covid-19 in very plain words today.

"Covid-19 is not a very efficient killer. It needs help."

We should all be very thankful that it is not "efficient", like Ebola.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here are images of death certificates from 1 Coroner's office in Wisconsin. They demonstrate why 94% of Covid-19 deaths are not stand-alone Covid-19 deaths.

Tweet w/Images: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Very telling..

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Very telling..

The Wisconsin Department of Health even has a webpage letting medical providers know how to maximize the amount of money they can receive due to Covid-19.

See it here: www.dhs.wisconsin.gov...

BLUE urban areas are killing two birds with one stone, by racking up maximum Covid-19 sicknesses and deaths.

1.) Get the most $$$ from Trump's Federal Government.
2.) Attempt to Damage Trump's re-election chances.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join