It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - The CDC Reveals that Only 6 Percent of Covid-19 Deaths Are Caused Solely by Covid-19.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well, at least this far along we’re learning some things about this disease and pandemic, amirite?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
When large mobs were allowed to roam the streets with little to no concern that did it for me. Fauci never denounced them as a problem. All he said was crowds. He should have immediately lashed out at them along with city officials. This thing was used as a political weapon from day one.

Don't wear a mask, wear a mask. Shame people not wearing a mask. Mask don't work. They kinda do wear it. Arrest people working. Fine businesses. All the while the mobs can run the streets.

It's a political hoax.
I DO believe there is a virus. I also believe it was about the time the MSM was screeeching about anti-mask protests and the looming Tulsa Trump convention, but no peeps about constant protests across the US for weeks and viral transmission there, THEN the signed letter by “medical professionals” advocating for outdoor protests on behalf of “national health”. Clearly and totally NOT political AT ALl! /sarc

And I went....”welp, there went my belief in scientists and medical professionals” when they said “these protests are okay”, but “those over there?! No way!”

Edit. Also... Fauci’s involvement in the Chapel Hill and then Wuhan Death Labs Inc (tm) concerning Covid’s “gain of function” strikes me as fishier than a wet market

edit on 27-8-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: carewemust

For Hell's sake cut the BS.

Look, I got one of my guys in his 30s in the hospital that has lost half his heart function due to covid attacking his heart and other organs.

Yeah, Covid might not kill him but the damage covid did to his heart may.

We’re going to see a lot of latent side effects.
One of my coworkers’ spouse had covid and got through it pretty quick. And then some unusual clotting at her ankle.
It progressed quickly, they will be amputating her foot next week. The clotting issues , and the heart issues, permanent lung function issues. Awful, but hey, they didn’t die right?

This thread is just based on massive BS.
Because , you know they invented covid to make 45 look bad.

No they didn't invent it they just took advantage of the situation and knew how to lie with statistics. We knew all along people with other issues were at risk, but only 6% of the deaths were just from COVID alone? That's from the CDC and it doesn't piss you off? That means approximately 10,200 were just COVID related all this time we were told how deadly it was and we need to scared and afraid and lock downed for months.

What happened is the CDC saw the numbers elsewhere and freaked out and of course you take 6.7 Rt that Italy was pumping out it was half way understandable, but it never got that bad here. So now the question is when did they know they screwed up and why didn't they let the public know,who stopped them cause it damn sure wasn't Trump .Because after those initial numbers everything else has been BS and politically motivated, its not like we had a popular President before this LOL. The left doubled down after striking out on impeachment and went right on with COVID fear and killed the economy which has been pretty strong with Trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
honestly at this point does anyone expect a damn thing to change by this news?
does anyone honestly think those claiming to be "the fourth estate" , "defenders of the truth", aka "journalists" gonna investigate and report this?

we already knew that the idea of medical facilities would be overwhelmed was a LIE
that we were gonna run out of ventilators
that the very young , young and healthy individuals were as vulnerable as medically compromised was proven false.
that "if we keep doing what we are two million people will die" has been proven false
we KNOW that the mayor of NYC ORDERED SICK WITH COVID to be put into nursing homes.. the place of THE KNOWN MOST VULNERABLE TO COVID AND OTHER DISEASES.

we know WITH MASSIVE TESTING THAT THE FATALITY RATE KEEPS FALLING.

hell we even know that all the actions being taken ARE DONE BY EDICTS FROM GOVERNORS, NOT BY LEGISLATION AKA MAKING LAWS.

yet NOT A DAMN THING HAS BEEN DONE OR REPORTED IN THE PRESS.

what is truly chilling is that a large amount of people "for the safety of us all" are still SUPPORTING THESE DRACONIAN EDICTS .

if we as a people STOOD UP and DEMAND that WE BE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE HOW TO ACT (ex wear masks or not, be in large groups or not, go to bars or not) we would put a stop to all this.

if we every day demanded that (ex) wal mart let us in without a mask (peacefully people PEACEFULLY), they keep turning us away and they keep loosing money.
even their claims "the state (pick one) orders us to do this" would go away
because if they are loosing money they would join us by turning their "high power" lawyers against the state.
just for self preservation alone.

then more people and businesses join in..

change would come

but sadly until THE PEOPLE RISE UP not a damn thing is gonna happen

even with evidence like this .

scrounger

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Agreed. We need a bipartisan non-aligned citizens conference or committee to figure this out. There are plenty of professionals, American and otherwise that want to know what the hell is going on and nail some info down.

Until then, it’s like “stay tuned, we’ll let ya know in two weeks how bad it is and what we changed to convince you of this”....

Also this:

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
edit on 27-8-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
And HIV doesn't kill anyone by itself...

The desperation in attempting to downplay covid 19 is now so obvious its almost comical.

If you have a non life threatening respiratory condition which the becomes fatal to Covid19 then both wll be listed as causes of death.

Some people with life threatening conditions will also have died earlier because of catching covid19. I am sure most of them would still have wanted the months and years left to then however.

edit on 27-8-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I was phone training a woman yesterday. coughing and hacking and all sorts.
I commented that she seems to be coming down with something and she explained that she had covid back in March. She still deals with major coughing attacks and she quite often can barely catch her breath.

To those who are claiming this is a hoax...Sure. Maybe get a wider circle of friends if thats possible. You are coming global news to find a sliver of confirmation bias...but that won't help you when someone coughs in your face with the wuflu

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

no but when it comes AIDS it makes you vulnerable to ANY DISEASE. that is what kills you .. but we dont say HIV "killed someone" as SOLE CAUSE like your doing with covid.. wow out of the gate you torpedo your own argument.. well done

The desperation in attempting to downplay covid 19 is now so obvious its almost comical.

no. what is comical is you attempting to claim covid is very deadly in face of some CLEAR FACTS.. 80 percent have zero or such small symptoms that medical intervention (or even testing) isnt needed AND SURVIVE FINE. that 99.8 of average health SURVIVE . that the young are LEAST VULNERABLE TO DEATH from covid. also that unless you have KNOWN MEDICAL COMPLICATIONS/COMPROMISE you will most likely be fine. except also for just plain (if not religious) bad luck or (if religious) just your time. Torpedo your argument second time and with a childish cheap shot as well

If you have a non life threatening respiratory condition which the becomes fatal to Covid19 then both wll be listed as causes of death.

actually that ISNT WHAT IS BEING DONE.. they list it as A COVID DEATH.. not "death by XX disease" with covid as a factor. along with (do you REALLY NEED A LINK when you can look it up) that the CDC said you could call a death "if suspected or symptoms of covid with OR WITHOUT testing " aka confirming it not needed. guess you missed that also.. torpedo three of argument and clearly rant three as well

Some people with life threatening conditions will also have died earlier because of catching covid19. I am sure most of them would still have wanted the months and years left to then however.

did you study seeing the future from ms cleo? do you have a crystal ball? how then can you claim that if covid wasnt around they would have died later from something else? not only a rant but a narcissistic one at that.

I could go on and on with FACTS how your comments are just an emotional (and overused) rant.
but many here (including myself) already have and on multiple OP .

but if you want to continue to be called out posting as an emotional but fact lacking fool by all means post away

scrounger

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Why would this be HUGE?

Wasn't it already known?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Why would this be HUGE?

simple answer is because it goes against what the main stream press , most state govenors (some exceptions but damn few) , democrats, and "experts" have been pushing for months now. Because it would show the "edicts" for the "public health"/"reduce the curve"/"pandemic number of deaths are a LIE and not needed.

Wasn't it already known?

sadly it most likely was. but not mentioned in any "officical" way , reported in media, ect for reasons stated above

scrounger

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: ScepticScot

no but when it comes AIDS it makes you vulnerable to ANY DISEASE. that is what kills you .. but we dont say HIV "killed someone" as SOLE CAUSE like your doing with covid.. wow out of the gate you torpedo your own argument.. well done

no. what is comical is you attempting to claim covid is very deadly in face of some CLEAR FACTS.. 80 percent have zero or such small symptoms that medical intervention (or even testing) isnt needed AND SURVIVE FINE. that 99.8 of average health SURVIVE . that the young are LEAST VULNERABLE TO DEATH from covid. also that unless you have KNOWN MEDICAL COMPLICATIONS/COMPROMISE you will most likely be fine. except also for just plain (if not religious) bad luck or (if religious) just your time. Torpedo your argument second time and with a childish cheap shot as well

actually that ISNT WHAT IS BEING DONE.. they list it as A COVID DEATH.. not "death by XX disease" with covid as a factor. along with (do you REALLY NEED A LINK when you can look it up) that the CDC said you could call a death "if suspected or symptoms of covid with OR WITHOUT testing " aka confirming it not needed. guess you missed that also.. torpedo three of argument and clearly rant three as well

did you study seeing the future from ms cleo? do you have a crystal ball? how then can you claim that if covid wasnt around they would have died later from something else? not only a rant but a narcissistic one at that.

I could go on and on with FACTS how your comments are just an emotional (and overused) rant.
but many here (including myself) already have and on multiple OP .

but if you want to continue to be called out posting as an emotional but fact lacking fool by all means post away

scrounger

We count HIV deaths as people dying from complications arising from HIV. They very much still died because they had HIV.

Do you know what % of the US population have health conditions that would put them at higher risk of covid 19?

Even if the 99.8% was true ( and that seems to be the absolute best case scenario) then that could still work out at about 500k deaths before herd immunity was reached. The IFR is only part of how deadly something is

If I am really not sure what you are talking about with 'Crystal ball's. Are you now claiming people wouldn't die if they didn't contract covid? You may want to re try that paragraph.

The emotional ones are those trying to downplay the severity of the virus against all evidence because of their own political beliefs. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Really?

I remember hearing about at risk groups for months.

Here is an article about them from mid april, from CNN no less:
What exactly are 'underlying conditions?' And why people with them may experience more serious illness from coronavirus

"According to the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], some of the underlying conditions that may put you at higher risk include: chronic lung disease and asthma, heart disease and undergoing cancer treatment," said CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta in an episode of CNN's "Coronavirus: Fact vs. Fiction" podcast. Anyone with diabetes, kidney failure or liver failure may also be at higher risk.

edit on 27-8-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Pretty much. Covid-19 was never the designation of the virus, it is the name of the operation.

What is even more clear to me, is that this may have been exactly the case in 1918 as well. Literally at the end of a global conflict during a paradigm shift made possible by the creation of a state-funded infinite money machine. This was the first time think tanks and institutions began to meet together in globally represented settings.

Now it is happening again, clearly the same cabal of folks making their attempts with a similar Psy-op. Looks pretty strong that blockchain technology representing USA money or fed money (and for global counterparts as well) will be our surprise gift.

A hundred yeare later and we still cant learn from our damn history?? I hope someone is watching Jekyl Island Georgia. Or maybe this time their meeting will be in Guantanamo ?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I was phone training a woman yesterday. coughing and hacking and all sorts.
I commented that she seems to be coming down with something and she explained that she had covid back in March. She still deals with major coughing attacks and she quite often can barely catch her breath.

first are you her doctor? did she share her whole medical history with you? if not how can you say with any legitiamacy that covid is the result of her "unable to catch her breath"? does he have alergies? is she in a place that has mold? this is just a guess at best but not hard facts that apply to all is it that have had covid. along with people who have had pnemonia, smoke, the common flu and other medical issue have had same after effects? why o wise one is this any different or worth more?

To those who are claiming this is a hoax...Sure.

while you can find someone who claimed the VIRUS was a hoax most of us are not saying the VIRUS IS.. even the president didnt say that (before you say he did he said the REPORTING WAS) but the reaction and claims of its (ex)mortality rate are.

Maybe get a wider circle of friends if thats possible.

first, cut the BS of "you have to walk a mile in someones shoes " . one does not have to do that to see such FACTS as 80 percent have zero to such minimal symptoms that they dont require medical intervention or testing. that 99.8 SIRVIVE the virus.. that KNOWN MEDICAL COMPROMISES/CONDITIONS are what makes it more a risk (key word RISK) and outside of that some people just are unlucky (if not religious) and/or if religious just your time..

but lets take your argument of "a wider circle of friends" again... have you personally been to wal mart (or other major store)? if you have or even just driving around you have met THOUSANDS IF NOT MORE that fall under the 80 percent FACT of survival with zero to such few symptoms that medical intervention is not needed or testing.. you have met THOUSANDS AGAIN that fall under the 99.8 survival rate WHEN INFECTED.. so using your own argument/logic your point has been torpedoed.

You are coming global news to find a sliver of confirmation bias...but that won't help you when someone coughs in your face with the wuflu

oh this is by far the most emotional , childish and overused comment EVER.
given the fact (stating again to show how foolish your rant is) that

80 percent have zero to such mild symptoms that MEDICAL INTERVENTION AND TESTING NOT NEEDED have SURVIVED FINE.
99.8 percent recover FINE.
that i suffer from none of the medical vulnerabilities/ compromises .

listen closely... I AM NOT AFRAID OF THIS...

my odds of dying are less than the common flu and stand more of a chance of dying in a car crash on my way to work

so your childish rant (threat?) is just that

scrounger

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
I like my lamb chops medium. Or maybe I will just wait till your coat grows out and have a nice sweater?? Sheep are a useful consumable commodity.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: ScepticScot
I like my lamb chops medium. Or maybe I will just wait till your coat grows out and have a nice sweater?? Sheep are a useful consumable commodity.

The sheep hereare the ones falling for an evidence free, ill thought out conspiracy theory promoted by quacks and political opportunists.

edit on 27-8-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Everybody has got a story hell my uncle got it, 75 years old already had a spot on his lungs years ago, guess what a month and half later he is fine, yea he had 4 days in the hospital. So quit saying all of think it's a hoax. Is it really that far fetched that some people in power would take advantage of this? Play up the negatives, yes we heard the most at risk were the elderly and ones with secondary issues but damn sure nobody said at anytime that 94% deaths had secondary issues.

Hell the added stress, worry and concern probably killed 20000 on it's own then you have domestic violence and abuse, drug abuse alcohol abuse suicides all on the increase. Even if the unlikelihood nobody pushed any buttons to prolong it, we will be living with the consequences for a long time, much longer than it had to be. If we had just quarantined the sick and those at risk first to see what would happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Really?

I remember hearing about at risk groups for months.

Here is an article about them from mid april, from CNN no less:
What exactly are 'underlying conditions?' And why people with them may experience more serious illness from coronavirus

"According to the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], some of the underlying conditions that may put you at higher risk include: chronic lung disease and asthma, heart disease and undergoing cancer treatment," said CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta in an episode of CNN's "Coronavirus: Fact vs. Fiction" podcast. Anyone with diabetes, kidney failure or liver failure may also be at higher risk.

um we are talking about how 6 percent or less are covid ONLY caused deaths.

that is what the OP was stating and how i took your questions

what in hades are you talking about "risk groups"?
are you trying to deflect or just not staying on topic

scrounger

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Everybody has got a story hell my uncle got it, 75 years old already had a spot on his lungs years ago, guess what a month and half later he is fine, yea he had 4 days in the hospital. So quit saying all of think it's a hoax. Is it really that far fetched that some people in power would take advantage of this? Play up the negatives, yes we heard the most at risk were the elderly and ones with secondary issues but damn sure nobody said at anytime that 94% deaths had secondary issues.

Hell the added stress, worry and concern probably killed 20000 on it's own then you have domestic violence and abuse, drug abuse alcohol abuse suicides all on the increase. Even if the unlikelihood nobody pushed any buttons to prolong it, we will be living with the consequences for a long time, much longer than it had to be. If we had just quarantined the sick and those at risk first to see what would happen.

The problem will the theory that this is being played up is that there is no real rational plus side for that to be done.

Quarantining only those who are vulnerable sounds great in theory, the problem with that is that we didn't full know who was vulnerable and and even we did it would be impossible to adequately isolate them.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Risk groups are the 94% of deaths where covid was not the ONLY cause of death.

This was already known. There is nothing HUGE about the CDC coming out and saying a low percentage of the deaths are covid only.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join