It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - The CDC Reveals that Only 6 Percent of Covid-19 Deaths Are Caused Solely by Covid-19.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Thank-goodness we have easy access to raw data, so we don't have to rely on the official "News" sources, like we have in the past.

Recently the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) added a little blurb to their Covid-19 "comorbidity" data page that says...

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.

For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.
Source and Tables at: www.cdc.gov...

The CDC guidelines for labeling someone as a Covid-19 death are very lax. Medical professionals are allowed to Guess/Presume that a deceased person had Covid-19 at the time of death.*

*See Page 2 / Fifth paragraph down on the left at: www.cdc.gov...

If only 6% of the official 161,392 U.S. Covid-19 deaths are Covid19-ONLY deaths, it makes you wonder how large of a role, if any, Covid-19 played in the 94% (151,708) who died with multiple medical conditions.

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, unlike things like the flu, where death by pneumonia is labelled as death by complications from the flu, the opposite approach was taken with covid where any death that could even be remotely associated with covid, including excess deaths as in, any death more than is average for previous years, without taking any extenuating factors into account, are attributed solely to covid.

Is it any wonder published stats don't seem to reflect the reality most of us see every day, wherever you live and even first hand accounts from medical workers?
edit on 26/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I speak with medical workers from all over the country. Even at the peak of Covid-19 80% of those dying were over age 65, and suffering from other conditions. Covid-19 pushed them over the cliff, in some cases, but other times Covid-19 was added after the death.

Lots of confused and angry medical workers in this country right now.

They sense a HOAX but are afraid to discuss the evidence, except amongst their close friends.

CNN was running ads for medical industry "whistle blowers" yesterday. That was surreal.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm not really surprised, although I reckon the 6% is high. I'm sure if they had looked harder they would have found more underlying comorbidities and congential conditions that had simply gone undiagnosed.

it makes you wonder how large of a role, if any, Covid-19 played in the 94% (151,708) who died with multiple medical conditions.

In answering that, I'd say the vast majority.

Just to be clear, I reckon this whole thing is a setup. However, the virus is manmade and it is real and it does kill many people by exacerbating serious medical issues that some have, particularly the old.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Exactly as predicted by those doubting the MSM BS.

We got Hoaxed and lost TRILLIONS OF $$$

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Science is used against us more than it is to help us. The ones steering the interpretations of science often profit or get prestige or advancement by deceiving us.

You have to check the evidence and evaluate what it really says.

They have been misusing the numbers to make us believe it is more of a threat than it really is for most people. Yes, it is easily spread and yes, we should wear masks to keep the spreading under control. But we should be more concerned about protecting those who are more at risk than destroying the economy unnecessarily.

We have a consumer based economy here, it would be better if we diversified it and put in factories to supply necessities that people actually need. Now, we can still import some stuff, but we need to start making more of what we need. This will hurt the economies of the big import states which are often Democrat states....they want us to be dependent on them and on the products that pass through them.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I don't even believe that.
The whole Wuhan thing could be fake.
No one knows.

I'm considering the possibility Covid 19 is not novel at all and instead is the same virus that's always been here.

Looks about the same to me.
It's the common cold ...

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I demand Heads Roll in the MSM and the Medical establishment.

I want Justice for these crimes against the ppl of Earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I wonder how many doctors/coroners "presumed" a person had Covid-19, just to cash-in on $$$ appropriated by the $2.2 Trillion CARES pandemic rescue act?

The CDC Director (Redfield) told Congress that it's happening, but he doesn't know how common it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

For Hell's sake cut the BS.

Look, I got one of my guys in his 30s in the hospital that has lost half his heart function due to covid attacking his heart and other organs.

Yeah, Covid might not kill him but the damage covid did to his heart may.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just today, asymptomatic carriers removed from COVID cases and now people who didn't die from COVID. That is a huge drop in COVID cases in one day. I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg in BS COVID cases.

Throw out all the false positives too, we are looking at very, very low numbers.

someone played us like a fiddle.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
When large mobs were allowed to roam the streets with little to no concern that did it for me. Fauci never denounced them as a problem. All he said was crowds. He should have immediately lashed out at them along with city officials. This thing was used as a political weapon from day one.

Don't wear a mask, wear a mask. Shame people not wearing a mask. Mask don't work. They kinda do wear it. Arrest people working. Fine businesses. All the while the mobs can run the streets.

It's a political hoax.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Exactly as predicted by those doubting the MSM BS.

We got Hoaxed and lost TRILLIONS OF $$$

I'm sure there will be a panel setup to dissect the hoax aspects of Covid-19, and clearly define who can be sued out of existence, fined heavily, or thrown in jail.

In fact, today the Department of Justice launched a fact-finding investigation, to determine why the Governors of New York, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, murdered many thousands of Covid-19 patients in nursing homes.

This is HUGE too: nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I wonder how many doctors/coroners "presumed" a person had Covid-19, just to cash-in on $$$ appropriated by the $2.2 Trillion CARES pandemic rescue act?

That equation is;

doctors/coroners who cashed in ≠ 0

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The whole Wuhan thing could be fake. No one knows.

Have you seen the video of The Gates (Of Hell) sitting side by side when they describe the certainty of another pandemic?

Have a look at it. When you get to the point where they smile I'd like you to pause the video and ponder this question;

Do they know something I don't?.

And for your viewing pleasure;

edit on 27 8 2020 by myselfaswell because: cause, just cause alright.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yeah, my cousin is a frontline covid worker in a hospital, she's been bored doing nothing since this began.
edit on 27/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

About the only scientists I like now are Space Scientists. They genuinely seem to want to improve the human condition. The climate scientists seem to be the worst.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I demand Heads Roll in the MSM and the Medical establishment.

I want Justice for these crimes against the ppl of Earth.

The pharmaceutical/medical establishment has financially raped Americans over the past 20 years. President Trump described how intensely they're fighting his price lowering initiatives. Some "very rich and very powerful people" , as Trump described them.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You would want to laugh if the shutdown wasn't so catastrophic in itself... ain't that that kick in the nuts

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities,

If true please atleast make the ones responsible squirm.... and the top ones lose thier f ing jobs like the 20 million now unemployed Americans. LOL I do I want to laugh but it pisses me off so I find just can't. If true this should be the largest class action case of all time.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

For Hell's sake cut the BS.

Look, I got one of my guys in his 30s in the hospital that has lost half his heart function due to covid attacking his heart and other organs.

Yeah, Covid might not kill him but the damage covid did to his heart may.

We’re going to see a lot of latent side effects.
One of my coworkers’ spouse had covid and got through it pretty quick. And then some unusual clotting at her ankle.
It progressed quickly, they will be amputating her foot next week. The clotting issues , and the heart issues, permanent lung function issues. Awful, but hey, they didn’t die right?

This thread is just based on massive BS.
Because , you know they invented covid to make 45 look bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join