It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Wife dies In her Husbands police SUV accident or Murder ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yahoo news Bites But found this and something seams off to me .
The news says The police officers Wife climbed into the back seat or her police husband SUV police car to look for something was trapped for hours and died of heat .
also says it was accidental .

But this story does not jiv with me One Its a police SUV what would this woman be looking for in a back set SHOULD BE NOTHING in the back .

Two it says The man was working >> SO HE LEFT his police SUV Home and went to Work without it ?
Finly It says She climbed INTO the back seat again sounds stupid YOU CANT climb from the front to the back as the back has a cage .

Alot of cops kill a family member and get off as it ruled accidental this news screams OUT SIDE Investigation MORE then any as we know police investigating police almost always ends up being not guilty .

Wife wants a divorce why just lock her in the back of your Police SUV in 90 % heat and wate a few hours problem solved .
Or yahoo news is off the deep end again with this story .
www.yahoo.com...

edit on 26-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm not going to read your entire post (because it's mostly likely completely coded with double meaning nonsense), only the headline. Another story in the news to make everyone debate 2 sides of what may or may not have happened? How f-ing original.
edit on 26-8-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
well sorry you failed reading comprehension . But In not a teacher .
as for a debate yes It is after all the world does have a real police issue along with a a real Rioting issue as a result .
But if this holds no insterst for you why even click on it ?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The officer was home sleeping when his wife went looking for something. She was in there for four hours..

Two it says The man was working >> SO HE LEFT his police SUV Home and went to Work without it ?
Finly It says She climbed INTO the back seat again sounds stupid YOU CANT climb from the front to the back as the back has a cage .

Where does it say he was at work in another vehicle?

edit on 26-8-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I would think this puts up some red flags, automatically so, but it is unusual circumstances,

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well I must have missed that part thanks BIGBURG ok so alest now i can see why the SUV was there .
But all the rest stands There should BE Noting in the back seat Its not a personal car its A Police SUV and should HAVE nothing of hers in it .
I just think this story shows how we need OUT SIDE police investigations .

Its way to easy to sweep murder under the rug for them .

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here's a better link.

www.local10.com...

Miami police confirm Officer Aristides Paulino was assigned to the SUV that Paulino died inside. 

The department said he normally works overnight, from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m., in the Wynwood area.

“He’s a veteran officer of about 25 years in this department, and so, of course, our heart goes out to him and his family,” said Colina. 

Neighbors said Officer Paulino typically parked on the side of his Miami Shores home.

At some point after his shift, his wife went out to the back of that police SUV and got trapped inside.

Her body was not discovered until around 5:30 p.m. Friday.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow what a horrible way to die. I can only imagine what her last thoughts were.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
For all we know she was in the cleaning it because someone was ill/ Stank/ or just sanitizing it. Or suspects hubby of having anafair and was look for samples..

How she got stuck in the back or even if it is a normal squad car. "SUV" maybe just that a SUV.
Perhaps she hit the auto door shut button and could unlock it. Or Hubby indoors goes to get ready for bed and double clicks to ensure it locked from inside the house unaware she is in it.

We don't know from the information. So lets wait and see.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I guess this could happen. Anything with an automatically locking door that doesn't open from the inside can trap a person.

I got trapped in a refrigerator once when I was like 6 years old while outside a house next door playing.
I could literally step inside of it and shut the door.
That one had a vertical door latch built into the handle that had to be pulled outwardly to open but could not be opened from inside.
The miracale is that the old guy who lived there was actually home and heard me screaming all the way inside his house and came to my rescue.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I don't understand how she could get in but not out?

Did her way in close and lock behind her?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Seems Legit

Except for the whole story...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You know that cop cars have one-way rear doors and dividers right? You can't open the back doors from the inside and you can't crawl from the back to the front.

I may or may not have been inside a police vehicle once. Once....

new topics

top topics

join