It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder Suspect in Minneapolis Suicides... Idiots Loot and Riot Against Cops

page: 1

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
minnesota.cbslocal.com...

This is what we are presently dealing with in American cities.

The homicide, which police say is the 52nd of the year, was reported at 10th Street North and Currie Avenue West, at the city’s Ramp A, just after 2 p.m. The victim was a man who appeared to have suffered gunshot wounds.

Police believe three people in total were involved in a dispute in the garage prior to the shooting. A man and a woman fled the scene after the shooting. The woman was later taken into custody.

The male suspect was later tracked down by police on the 800 block of Nicollet Mall. Police released surveillance video that appears to show the man shooting himself in the head and falling to the sidewalk just seconds before officers reached him.

bringmethenews.com...

A large crowd gathered after the incident, with police deploying mace and the crowd growing unruly, with some people breaking windows at businesses at the Nicollet Mall. Several videos are circulating on social media, including one that shows people looting the Target located at 900 Nicollet Mall.

Is there some sort of comprehension issue at work here? What type of backward ass dystopia are these protesters and rioters looking for? When this horsecrap began 3 months ago, we were told "Oh, no... we want police and we want justice in our cities. We acknowledge the importance of law! We just want the police to take a softer hand and enforce the law evenly." OK, fair enough but then we started hearing "defund the police!" When concerns over this stupidity were raised we were told "Oh no! We don't want the police defunded to where they cannot do their job, we just want their weapons of war defunded and more focus placed on training and less on gearing them up for urban combat!" Now we see this... cops literally doing the bare basics of their job: responding to a murder and attempting to secure the suspected murderer who is in a public place and the murderer turns coward, shooting himself in the head rather than facing consequences for his murder... AND PEOPLE ARE RIOTING AGAINST THE GODDAMNED POLICE OVER IT!!!

WTF are these imbeciles smoking?
edit on 26-8-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It was never about police brutality, excessive force.

It was always about tearing down the system, the structure, debasing the values we hold dear, in America.

Isn't it obvious?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's not about the police anymore, it hasn't been for some time. It's about rioting and looting and getting away with it because those in power are too afraid to do the right thing so the thugs of all colors are ramping up. They are committing crimes just to commit them and to cause as much damage as possible, knowing they'll get away with it.

It's a lack of intelligence on their part and a lack of balls on the part of the state governments.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
He will be marked as covid related death.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
O....... My...... Fkg...... God.....

Give me a God damned break.

You know, I don't understand where the black "hood rat" stereotype comes from, for the life of me I can't see why nobody wants these people around.

Jesus H Christ... These are sorry excuses for people. However, all they are doing now is pushing the tide back against blm and antifa, so that's a good thing.

And to be fair, I have it on good authority that target only sells racist merchandise to racist cops, ergo supporting racism.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm really glad these idiots haven't made it to our small town, I've gone 32 years and I've only pointed a gun at another human being, with full intent to take their life once. Id like that record to stand, but with people like this around, who knows.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
People don’t want truth, just an excuse to rage.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well I keep post the same basic replys The US we are bound and out to destroy our self after all if you read the post here the right supports this level of violence and have been praying for it to get worse for months while the thugs are Just Thugs NOT left NOT right just thugs .

America is what most people Want most of the time looks like we want the country to fall .

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They tried to co-opt communist. They failed. That is pretty much it in a nut shell. Well and the outside issue of utter contempt for morality and complete lack of concern for your fellow American.

Anyway, you can not co-opt communist or marxist or whatever flavor of that which exists. You can only fight it. It is a disease for all of humanity.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Well I keep post the same basic replys The US we are bound and out to destroy our self after all if you read the post here the right supports this level of violence and have been praying for it to get worse for months while the thugs are Just Thugs NOT left NOT right just thugs .

America is what most people Want most of the time looks like we want the country to fall .

What world are you in? The Right wants this to stop. There is little that can be done that won't look like "federal jack boots" if Trump gets involved. I'm sure after the election, he will. But for now, the leaders of these cities, kind of have an obligation to protect their citizens, and the LEFT seems to refuse to cal this out and ask that it stop. Perhaps you caught the DNC show last week, they forgot to talk about it at all.

It looks an awful lot like the leaders on the left are orchestrating all this and hoping it somehow makes Trump look bad. (pro tip, it's not working)

new topics

top topics

join