It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Police Audio Released From Kenosha Challenges Original Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Not defending the dead perp, because he might as well have committed suicide by cop with the stupid ass actions he took -- but I will say the cops could have handled him a bit better. He wasn't a big dude, just tackle his ass to the floor and cuff him. It was messy -- but at the end of the day it was justified.

He had a knife in his hand, or so it appears.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here are Jacob's parents..not supporting BLMs tactics
Getting weird assed codes from youtube sometimes, hard to pick out actual code

edit on 27-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I don’t give a # what the guy did. It did NOT justify the police shooting him seven freakin’ times! Seven times! The guy will likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Police seem to love to use excessive force on people of color. Disgusting. And all the right wing in their pathetic bubble will beat the horse to death.

It was totally justified. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. They shoot white people in Albuquerque for less.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You don’t seem to know how conflict situations work. When you’re amped on adrenaline you won’t go down on the first few shots. Spend a moment to be educated on this before you scream it’s racism and look like a fool. It’s not surprising it took 7 shots, im sure you’re imagining the cops just giggling as they load round after round clip after clip... your indulging a deranged fantasy that just doesn’t exist anywhere in reality. Speak to anyone with experience and you’ll find you’re wrong on this.

a reply to: ChiefD

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I don’t give a # what the guy did. It did NOT justify the police shooting him seven freakin’ times! Seven times! The guy will likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Police seem to love to use excessive force on people of color. Disgusting. And all the right wing in their pathetic bubble will beat the horse to death.

You're no cop, so you're not in a position to declare that. Unless you got somehting you want to share with the class in the personal expertise arena.

Also, I don't care what you think, he earned it. Fair and #ing square. When you're brandishing at the cops around KIDS, I'm ALL for the cops taking your ass down with the full clip, because nobody trusts you're not going to knife those defenseless kids even if they're your own, people do that plenty often enough.

"Oh Nyiah, what if was YOUR Mister!" If it was MY husband, I'd blatantly chew his ass for being a damn armed & non-compliant retard who had it coming, AND I would say as much publicly. Stupid is as stupid does, whether or not I have a personal association with them is not an excuse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join