It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Police Audio Released From Kenosha Challenges Original Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Define cold.

10-day weather forecast for Hell

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good question. But, that won't change his charge would it?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Badum tsss

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Good question. But, that won't change his charge would it?

No, it wouldn't. But it would show more clearly that he was not accused of having sex with a minor. The laws you posted do not, by themselves, preclude that charge for the crime. They simply ignore age.

If you can find different WI laws pertaining to sex with a minor, that would indicate that he is accused of rape of an adult, not a minor.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: vonclod

What a garbage answer.

The facts always come out after the damage has been done.

The media fanned these flames. Nearly every detail renders the narrative false.

If it bleeds it leads.

The truth doesn't exist to those who listen to the idiot box!

The Corporate run media needs to be hung for treason for how they have lied to the people!

Thank Obama and the elimination of the Smith Mundt Act for that. There is no better example for the existence of the Deep State then that! Goes to show you that someone in power is giving the Traitors in the media a pass?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If we really want to stop this bs in its tracks we need to do more than realize the mass media is a big part of this problem.
They have the ability to sway large amounts of people in a single broadcast regardless of the stories authenticity and all we really do is label them fake news.
We know it’s a propaganda machine but people are more content with boycotting Goodyear, Goya, etc.

What can we do about this?
Do any of you have ideas that doesn’t involve violence?

How can we get real journalism back? These media conglomerates have a large and dangerous foothold that broadcasts 24 hours a day. How do you combat a narrative that doesn’t sleep?

I support the underdogs who report facts but it is to slow for how the world is spiraling out of control.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

From what I have seen there is very specific language when it involves ages from 18 to 12. If his charges involved anyone under the age of 18 he would have been charged accordingly i suppose. But he is not. Maybe his case will turn into a age specific charge?

I assume if you are charged with a felony it means you arent charged with something else. If I'm caught in an attempted murder would I be charged with murder? Or attemoted murder?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So, the dindu defense on this one? Because what I had seen shows a knife in the perps hand. He also dove into a vehicle, where another weapon may have been hidden, against the orders coming from officers.

I believe it was Chris Rock who said "if you don't want to get your ass kicked by the police, don't break the #ing law". That applies here just as much as someone who got wrestled down and cuffed.

And if you think the police were pad in this situation, let's talk about the 10 year old boy that had 6 MK 18 CQBR rifles trained on him from 15 feet away in Afghanistan, while our Staff Sergeant was saying "if that little #er twitches, shoot him". He came running at us with an unidentified object in his hand. Could have been a piece of candy, could have been a grenade, or a detonator. Same thing applies to the police here though, he could have been diving into the car for an inhaler or a pistol. Are the police supposed to wait for him to shoot them before returning fire?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So no guns found, a knife in the car.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

A deadly weapon is a deadly weapon.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: vonclod

The Corporate run media needs to be hung for treason for how they have lied to the people!

Thank Obama and the elimination of the Smith Mundt Act for that. There is no better example for the existence of the Deep State then that! Goes to show you that someone in power is giving the Traitors in the media a pass?

Left the top part because that needs to be repeated again.

But, i wish more people realized and understood the implications of that second part.

He legalized the use of propaganda on American citizens. Since that day, any news organization owned by a company in cahoots with any part of the US government is as reliable as news put out by the North Korean government.

They are allowed to fabricate things, produce 'news' with a specific agenda or any of the other things you'd expect from propaganda.

I wish Trump had nevee used the term fake.news and called it what it is, propaganda. Because, that's what fake news is, that's what grown ups call it.

And it's #ty it ended up becoming a ridiculous meme because of the wording he used, because it's just straight up, 1984 style propaganda and i gotta say he did call it out at least.
edit on 26/8/2020 by dug88 because: #ing quotes

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Did you consider that one of the ways this could have been handled was Jacob Blake listening to and complying with police instructions?

Funny how this option is never suggested.

Nope, just let them brandish a weapon and reach into a concealed area.

Should he have listened, absolutely.
Did he deserve 7 shots in the BACK ??? NO WAY!
You are telling me all those cops couldn't have taken him down?
They couldn't' de-escalate?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think if there was a gun in the car, the police would be making sure we all know it. It does appear, dude had a knife in his hand though.

Why, did he reach into his car, after a police involved tussle, on the other side of the car, they were ordering him down, but he had to go into the car..self fulfilling prophecy here.

I dislike the police, and would be the 1st guy to rail against them. My question here would be, why no tazer, and 7 in the back with a carload of kids..seems overkill. The "why" it happened is pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

So a weapon was found in the vehicle that he was diving into. Was he diving into the vehicle for that knife? Are police officers psychics who can read his mind and know that he was going for an inhaler or ID?

Let's also keep in mind, he had a history of assaulting and injuring police officers. But that doesn't matter to you pearl clutchers, does it?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

My question here would be, why no tazer

I think they already taser'd him...to no effect.
Am I wrong?
edit on 26-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I wonder what has happened since Rodney King.

It used to be that the police would just get a dozen cops and just beat you. You got a beating but you were alive.

Now those same dozen cops unload a few clips in you.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

...still not as disgusting as this game of political and social Stockholme Syndrome you seem to be stricken with.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think they already tazed him...to no effect.
Am I wrong?

The police were supposed to wait to find out if he was reaching inside the vehicle for a Mentos.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Did you consider that one of the ways this could have been handled was Jacob Blake listening to and complying with police instructions?

Funny how this option is never suggested.

Nope, just let them brandish a weapon and reach into a concealed area.

Should he have listened, absolutely.
Did he deserve 7 shots in the BACK ??? NO WAY!
You are telling me all those cops couldn't have taken him down?
They couldn't' de-escalate?

They did de-escalate. Being laid on your ass unable to move your limbs is pretty much as de-esclated as it gets shy of a dirt nap. This was no loss, great or otherwise... seems to be a trend in most of these cases, though.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think they already tazed him...to no effect.
Am I wrong?

I'm not sure, you might be right.

I know there was another shooting a week or so back where it was deployed, but did not work, they plugged that dude 11 times.
thehill.com...

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join