It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Police Audio Released From Kenosha Challenges Original Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I don’t give a # what the guy did. It did NOT justify the police shooting him seven freakin’ times! Seven times! The guy will likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Police seem to love to use excessive force on people of color. Disgusting. And all the right wing in their pathetic bubble will beat the horse to death.

Anyone with two eyeballs and a brain cell can see that the shooting was not justified in any way.

All those cops, all those opportunities to take him down if needed. The dude was little too.
1000000000 ways for it to end other than 7 shots to the back.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: IAMTAT

According to Wisconsin law no. He was charged with third degree sexual assault.

You're confusing a legal term with a descriptive term.

OK. The person I replied to asked for confirmation if he was charged for having sexually assaulted a 15 year old. He wasn't. He was charged for a domestic sexual assault, under a section that doesn't even address people under the age of 18. It doesn't matter what he did, or if he did this or not. The facts are the facts, and he wasn't charged for sexually assaulting a 15 year old.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

There's separate laws for minors... a 15 year old would be a minor in Wisconsin.

Ok then so he raped an adult or had sex with somebody so mentally impaired they could not provide consent aka rape by the definition of Wisconsin Law.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Except for the karambit knife in his hand and the fact that this was a felony warrant arrest.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Just like we knew about George Floyd's fentanyl overdose?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You are smarter than that

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I answered a question, that probably no - one else would have. Take it as you will. I don't support nor defend or attack the man who was charged.

link   

What a garbage answer.

The facts always come out after the damage has been done.

The media fanned these flames. Nearly every detail renders the narrative false.

link   

They said Floyd's lungs were swollen to twice their normal size from the OD.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I don’t give a # what the guy did. It did NOT justify the police shooting him seven freakin’ times! Seven times! The guy will likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Police seem to love to use excessive force on people of color. Disgusting. And all the right wing in their pathetic bubble will beat the horse to death.

Anyone with two eyeballs and a brain cell can see that the shooting was not justified in any way.

All those cops, all those opportunities to take him down if needed. The dude was little too.
1000000000 ways for it to end other than 7 shots to the back.

Did you consider that one of the ways this could have been handled was Jacob Blake listening to and complying with police instructions?

Funny how this option is never suggested.

Nope, just let them brandish a weapon and reach into a concealed area.

edit on 26-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: strongfp

Fair enough man and good on you for clearing that up.

link   

This seems to be a recurring pattern lately eh?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What a garbage answer.

Ok, maybe not.

You think. if there was a gun, they wouldnt be shouting it from the rooftop..not like you need to wait months for lab results

Not defending the guy either, I actually side more with the police..on this one
edit on 26-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

According to Wisconsin law no. He was charged with third degree sexual assault.

Per your link:

(3) Third degree sexual assault.
    (a) Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.

(b) Whoever has sexual contact in the manner described in sub. (5) (b) 2. or 3. with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.

No mention of age in the definition of sexual assault that I saw in any degree... only consent, and a minor cannot consent. Therefore the charge of third degree sexual assault does not prohibit the possibility that he raped a 15-year-old; it only indicates that he is accused of raping someone.

So, let me get this straight... "either let people run amok raping others, or we'll burn your town down"? Is there anyone actually OK with that choice?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

He had a knife in hand, sure it does.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the Wisconsin laws against sexual intercourse with a minor for comparison?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't actually care if there was a gun in the car or not. That cop shot him because he dove into his car, possibly reaching for something.

The full details of this case are important. I don't like that anyone gets shot, but if you're an armed felon on the loose who was fighting cops, with taser failure and multiple opportunities to surrender, then diving into a vehicle that could have had a gun stashed, and a possible hostage situation with the kids in the car, a history of using firearms in crimes, attacking cops, and other violent behavior and you get a felon who got shot.

It's going to be a cold day in hell that the arresting/shooting officer will spend any time in prison.

Edit:
It doesn't take months for lab results from a toxicology test.
edit on 8 26 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't actually care if there was a gun in the car or not. That cop shot him because he dove into his car, possibly reaching for something.

The full details of this case are important. I don't like that anyone gets shot, but if you're an armed felon on the loose who was fighting cops, with taser failure and multiple opportunities to surrender, then diving into a vehicle that could have had a gun stashed, and a possible hostage situation with the kids in the car, a history of using firearms in crimes, attacking cops, and other violent behavior and you get a felon who got shot.

It's going to be a cold day in hell that the arresting/shooting officer will spend any time in prison.

I agree..I'm the 1st guy to jump on the police..I can't do it here.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I believe you have that bass-ackwards.
Progressive Liberal emotions are not applied here .
The law of the land is what matters.
A 3 time violent felon , with a knife , and possibly a firearm (which is another felony) , not complying with law officers.
3 strike and you're out is basically a life sentence.

edit on 8/26/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join