It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Police Audio Released From Kenosha Challenges Original Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is anyone even surprised?

Just watching the footage of the incident we see someone brazenly giving the police the cold shoulder, walking away as if immune to law enforcement, and then reaching inside a vehicle.

#PoliceHax go like this...don't ignore the police when they are attempting to detain you, don't attempt to reach for something concealed when police are attempting to detain you.

It's really not that feggin' hard to understand.

Even worse, the media inflames the issue with its obvious agenda. And the governor of WI drops the soap and jumps right into bed with the media's dem playbook.

“While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country,” Evers said.

www.kare11.com...

Doesn't know all the details, but is quick to jump on the narrative that seeks to destroy our communities and nation as a whole. There is no responsibility on the part of media or our representatives. Their goal is clear: perpetuate the narrative, ignore the questions now and forever. They do not want justice or equality. They want destruction, looting, rioting.

Everybody has already made up their minds. The lines in the sand have already been drawn. No new footage or documentation or evidence is going to matter to anybody at this point, and that's how they're able to exploit these incidents every damn time!

Things are going to continue to heat up until November. Are we witnessing the strategic dismantling of our nation?

(watch at .75 speed if you can't speak Ben Shapiro.)

edit on 26-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don’t give a # what the guy did. It did NOT justify the police shooting him seven freakin’ times! Seven times! The guy will likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Police seem to love to use excessive force on people of color. Disgusting. And all the right wing in their pathetic bubble will beat the horse to death.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I don’t give a # what the guy did.

Oh really?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You’re right...

Should have shot him eight times

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Wasn't there a warrant out on him for raping a 15 yr old?
Can someone verify?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can someone verify?

Sorry Bucko! But none of that is welcome to the table at all.

The people being shot are not beholden to law enforcement officers, warrants, or public opinion and moral codes. They're pawns in the Dem long con used to bring chaos and anarchy to a town near you, and they will be used and discarded as such. The media fanning the flames every chance they get demonstrates this. If we don't let the innocent lambs flee, then they burn down our community.

It's the only strategy they have left to play.

edit on 26-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can someone verify?

Sorry Bucko! But none of that is supposed to be brought to the table at all.

The people being shot are not beholden to law enforcement officers, warrants, or public opinion and moral codes. They're pawns in the Dem long con used to bring chaos and anarchy to a town near you, and they will be used and discarded as such. If we don't let the innocent lambs flee, then they burn down our community.

It's the only strategy they have left to play.

So we also can't show the photo of him holding the knife?
Got it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I don’t give a # what the guy did. It did NOT justify the police shooting him seven freakin’ times! Seven times! The guy will likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Police seem to love to use excessive force on people of color. Disgusting. And all the right wing in their pathetic bubble will beat the horse to death.

So no #Metoo for you? lulz

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

According to Wisconsin law no. He was charged with third degree sexual assault.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He was armed
With a knife

He was reaching into his car

Its funny to me (as in comedy, as in makes me laugh) that he was shot seven times

I hope he’s paralysed for life

He’s a piece of sh!t
edit on 26 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am not surprised.

I didn't take sides one the case itself. I was waiting for the facts to come out and as usual, the facts are too little too late.

Today, people are dead, a kid is in jail for murder, and a city is reeling.

There will never be justice here.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You don't care what he did?

Can't wait for the report that there was a gun in the car too.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

From your link;

(3) Third degree sexual assault.
(a) Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.
(b) Whoever has sexual contact in the manner described in sub. (5) (b) 2. or 3. with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.
(3m) Fourth degree sexual assault. Except as provided in sub. (3), whoever has sexual contact with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(4) Consent. “Consent", as used in this section, means words or overt actions by a person who is competent to give informed consent indicating a freely given agreement to have sexual intercourse or sexual contact. Consent is not an issue in alleged violations of sub. (2) (c), (cm), (d), (g), (h), and (i). The following persons are presumed incapable of consent but the presumption may be rebutted by competent evidence, subject to the provisions of s. 972.11 (2):
(b) A person suffering from a mental illness or defect which impairs capacity to appraise personal conduct.
940.225(4)(c)(c) A person who is unconscious or for any other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an act.

Seems all of third degree "sexual assault" revolves around no consent being given aka rape. From what I can tell he is being charged with either raping an adult, consensual (or maybe not) sex with a minor too young to legally give consent or with somebody who does not have the mental ability to give consent.

7 times was probably excessive but seems the shooting was not unwarranted.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You're confusing a legal term with a descriptive term.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Why did he try and reach into his car, seems like it would be obvious..the result of doing that.

link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

There's separate laws for minors... a 15 year old would be a minor in Wisconsin.

+1 more 
link   

Shapiro is spot on on the entire thing.
The #ing bullying in the restaurants is outrageous, I can’t wait to be in a restaurant eating when something like that happens, people will be leaving on stretchers if not body bags.
These terrorist riots after police actions need to be put down within hours of starting, not letting them fester for days.
Any way you slice it, the guy was a wanted criminal....I don’t care if they shot him 100 times.
The moral of the story is.....DONT BE A #ING CRIMINAL OR JOIN IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.
Wholesale criminal activities after the attempted arrest of a criminal, not matter what the outcome of that attempted arrest is, should not be tolerated for 1 minute.
Anyone that does that forfeits their right to claim the 1st amendment, with the end result of being arrested and/or shot.
If the officials of that city tell the police to stand down in those circumstances, then those officials should be arrested on the spot.
Enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Before and after the police arrival is what is at stake here.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You don't care what he did?

Can't wait for the report that there was a gun in the car too.

If there was a gun, we would know by now

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh, right yes...changing the name clearly changes the meaning.

Arguments based on pedantry have got to be the most ridiculous bad faith arguments there are.

Yet look how much bull# today comes down to words.

Rape is rape, whether you call it rape or third degree sexual assault....as per the description in that post...

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

edit on 26/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join