It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Much For A Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In Virginia, it's mandatory Covid-19 vaccination.

www.wric.com...

Or no state driver license for you!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The strains that are recurring are different than each other.

Like a 'flu vaccine, it will need to be changed/updated all the time.

Coronaviruses mutate faster than influenza.

However, if the vaccines work on a part that doesn't change as much, (like the spike protein) then they won't have to be re-done as frequently.

edit on 26/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Some people do not build immunity very well, there are chemicals in our food that can destroy antigens also. Some people get the same disease over and over again and I doubt if a vaccine would work for them if they do have it.

www.sci-news.com...

Eat real food and you will be healthier, this chemical is found in many cooking oils too I read. Does not need to be listed unless it is at a certain percentage. Even at the listed safe percentage, eating a lot of foods in it can block a person's immune response and increase risk of disease.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

I don't believe the plan is to allow this to happen.

Vaccinations are the name of the game, especially with ID2020 rolling through this year. Gates wouldn't have it any other way. With his new digital vaccination verification, people won't be able to access what they used to without their digital certificates.

Or maybe they will need a new, more deadly, pandemic.

ID2020 has nothing to do with vaccines or viruses.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Almost every confirmed re-infection has either been asymptomatic or with far more mild symptoms than their first bout. That would indicate to me that a vaccine could be useful (not that I want one for myself or my family.)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Coronaviruses mutate faster than influenze.

theconversation.com...

www.npr.org...

www.sfchronicle.com...

just 3 of a plethora of articles citing scientists that totally dispute your statement

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

theconversation.com...

www.npr.org...

www.sfchronicle.com...

just 3 of a plethora of articles citing scientists that totally dispute your statement

Yeah, very true. There are hardly any coronaviruses known to cause disease in humans. Influenza kicks out at least a couple new versions every year.

ETA: people are mistaking minor mutations with what woukd be considered a new strain. Viruses don't make exact clones of themselves evsry time. They have little mutations - generally not enough to affect any immune response to an earlier version of the same strain.
edit on 8/26/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
WTH is happening to Virginia??? That won't stand up in the SC, it'll be found to be unconstitutional.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

3 reported, cases so far.
Lucky, they know exactly what strain he had and was allowed to travel the world, to pick up a different strain.

So what is it nine corona virus vaccination we need along with the 3 flu.

Still thinking a health check and vitamins would be better options to help the immune system.

Do yer all have your D, D3, C and zinc for the winter rush?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

theconversation.com...

www.npr.org...

www.sfchronicle.com...

In Iceland earlier this year, they identified more than 40 strains of the SARS CoV-2 coronavirus, in one month, and in an population of only 648.

Iceland scientists found 40 mutations of the coronavirus, report say

I don't think influenza has ever mutated as prolifically.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I saw an article about this...it said that these 2 people caght it a 2nd time and each time it was a different strain so that can make a vaccine hard it would not be a 1 shot deal....kind of like the flu many strains and that's why people get a flu shot annually

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: 1947boomer

Please dear erudite, enlighten me and everyone else on how when catching, recovering and then recatching the same virus speaks towards a successful future for vaccine development that prevents you from catching something you have built antibodies for immunity...

edit on 26-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What better money maker than having to have a vaccine every 4 months?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's nothing
In a population of 648 influenza cases you would have 648 mutations.
Corona Viruses are much more stable than Influenza, which mutates slightly with each new infection

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
let it run its course. Too many people anyway. If you don't supplement with vitamin c, d, and zinc then your just lazy and asking for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The thing is with mutations and immune response is that it hasn't been studied much yet and no conclusion has been drawn.

“For virologists, ‘strain’ is rather a subjective word that does not always have a clear specific meaning,” he commented. “More useful in the SARS-CoV-2 situation would be the idea of ‘serotype,’ which is used to describe strains that can be distinguished by the human immune response — an immune response to one serotype will not usually protect against a different serotype. For SARS-CoV-2, there is no conclusive evidence that this has happened yet.” “To show that the virus has genetically changed sufficiently to create a different immune response, we would need to characterize the immune protection and show that it worked for one serotype and not for another,” he continued.

LINK

So it seems that no one has "characterized" a specific "immune protection" to compare with mutations and come to any conclusion. Obviously the possibility exists that reinfections are new mutations that need a new immune response but can't be proven at the moment.

Also, mutations are unpredictable so experts only have conjecture based on what they know about other virus mutations they have studied in more detail. So they rely on the most commonly accepted theories about how a virus may mutate and actually become a new strain that requires a new immune response.

There are claims that there are many new strains, at least 30 identified so far, with other reports claiming many more. The latest strain is said to be more infectious and faster spreading than the first strains.

LINK

Not to mention that these "gain of function" studies are on going and creating new "novel" strains that could "accidentally" get released.
edit on 27-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In Virginia, it's mandatory Covid-19 vaccination.

www.wric.com...

Or no state driver license for you!

I didn't see the article quoting no drivers license. It clearly said the penalties were unclear. It's a moot point though, since after that story came out, the governors office said he was not planning on a mandate.

www.wric.com...
edit on 27-8-2020 by peter_kandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: havok

Or maybe they will need a new, more deadly, pandemic.

In the Plandemic Docu, Gates said it himself there WILL be another one. I couldnt believe it. His wife is sitting there with a knowing smug face...As if none of us know whats going on.

eff Gates

What's a "Plandemic Docu"?

Is it a document, a documentary, what?

Can you post a link? I'd like to read it or view it depending on what it is.

Google knows where to find it. Literally just a video called Plandemic.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Riffrafter

Riff for the love of! How have you missed that? lol

Here you go RIFF

Doh! (gave myself a Homer Simpson head slap)

Never mind!

Carry on...lol!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That's the idea. They want us to get it every year or even quarterly and PAY for it....else we're not allowed to do the things we need to do to live.

But hey- it's voluntary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join