It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Much For A Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It would appear that there are now a couple cases of Covid 19 reoccurring within a cured individual.

If so that pretty much means there will be no effective vaccine. And all of the shutdown, lockdowns, obliterated economy, jobs permanently lost by businesses that will be forever closed....was all for nothing. Just as as quite a few have said.

A Plandemic of a Dempanic...nothing more.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I hear 67% of Americans say they won't take a Covid-19 vaccine. They/we understand that for people under age 70, Covid-19 is no more deadly than the flu.

I wonder what percentage of Americans under age 70 get a Flu shot annually?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I don't believe the plan is to allow this to happen.

Vaccinations are the name of the game, especially with ID2020 rolling through this year. Gates wouldn't have it any other way. With his new digital vaccination verification, people won't be able to access what they used to without their digital certificates.

Or maybe they will need a new, more deadly, pandemic.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
It would appear that there are now a couple cases of Covid 19 reoccurring within a cured individual.

If so that pretty much means there will be no effective vaccine. And all of the shutdown, lockdowns, obliterated economy, jobs permanently lost by businesses that will be forever closed....was all for nothing. Just as as quite a few have said.

Where did you earn your degree in microbiology--University of Wikipedia?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Please dear erudite, enlighten me and everyone else on how when catching, recovering and then recatching the same virus speaks towards a successful future for vaccine development that prevents you from catching something you have built antibodies for immunity...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Source? I don’t see anything. Saying something like that needs a source to back it up. Otherwise, I totally agree with 1947boomer. Unless you’re a medical professional, your comment means nothing.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Source? I don’t see anything. Saying something like that needs a source to back it up. Otherwise, I totally agree with 1947boomer. Unless you’re a medical professional, your comment means nothing.

As soon as I get my 100% effective common cold vaccination, then my 100% effective flu vaccination, I will be SO on board for my Covid vaccination.

It does not take a medical professional to understand the OP.

All it takes is common sense.

Which, it turns out, is not common at all...

edit on 26-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

We'll be on fast forward thru the elections right in to 2021 come September.

I recommend some steel reinforcement on your vehicles.
Many of us here on these boards know how bad it sucks to
see this coming from day one. Not by any psychic foresight
but just by common sense.

And yet only be able to watch it happen all the way thru. Unable
to have a voice in the matter. Or make the slightest impact against
this evil spell. They have the sheep so penned up and the wolves are
salivating at the gate.
edit on 26-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

here is a source that speaks about immunology and antibodies when dealing with corona viruses. It basically verifies what the OP states...
www.npr.org...
edit on 26-8-2020 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Ah yes, elitism.

Great way to verify whether someone is making a valid point.

edit on 8 26 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Oddly enough I have a Mustang that goes faster when I push a button. So while not a Ford XB...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A couple days ago...

Scientists have found the first solid evidence that people can be reinfected with the virus that causes COVID-19. A new study shows a 33-year-old man who was treated at the hospital for a mild case in March harbored the virus again when he was tested at the Hong Kong airport after returning from Europe on 15 August, less than 5 months later. He had no symptoms this time. Researchers had sequenced the virus, SARS-CoV-2, from the first infection; they did so again after the patient’s second diagnosis and found numerous differences between the two, bolstering the case that the patient had been infected a second time.

“This case proves that at least some patients do not have life-long immunity,” Kelvin To, a clinical microbiologist at the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and one of the authors of a paper on the case, told Science today.

Exactly what that finding means is unclear, however. To and his colleagues make some sweeping statements in their paper, parts of which Science has seen. “It is unlikely that herd immunity can eliminate SARS-CoV-2,” the authors write, referring to the idea that the epidemic will peter out once enough people have been infected and become immune. “Second, vaccines may not be able to provide life-long protection against COVID-19.”

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

In the Plandemic Docu, Gates said it himself there WILL be another one. I couldnt believe it. His wife is sitting there with a knowing smug face...As if none of us know whats going on.

eff Gates

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

Oddly enough I have a Mustang that goes faster when I push a button. So while not a Ford XB...

Then you don't want to make a tank out that one. But you got
your need for speed handled. Buckle up!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

In the Plandemic Docu, Gates said it himself there WILL be another one. I couldnt believe it. His wife is sitting there with a knowing smug face...As if none of us know whats going on.

eff Gates

What's a "Plandemic Docu"?

Is it a document, a documentary, what?

Can you post a link? I'd like to read it or view it depending on what it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Riff for the love of! How have you missed that? lol

Here you go RIFF

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In Ahabstar's last post with the report on reinfection it states that sequencing from the first and then second infection had "numerous differences between the two", indicating to me that the COVID patient had picked up another mutated strain different from the first one. Because this new Corona virus was present, he obviously had no current immunity from it, otherwise they would have only found anti-bodies and no virus.

IMO this doesn't necessarily mean that he developed an immunity to the first strain and then lost it, but that he was fighting off a new one and hadn't become immune to it yet. It also seems to indicate that the idea that new mutations will be less deadly with milder symptoms, although the opposite can be true as well.
edit on 26-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2020 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Why? China already is having a very bad epidemic of the Pneumonic Plague that seems to be getting worse. It's spreading to some of their neighboring countries as well. It's only a matter of time before this blows out to 1340s levels. I'm guessing that this will happen next summer, maybe late spring. I hope I'm wrong though.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

A less than one year in the wild mutation while possible, seems unlikely. There could potentially be a mutation that makes you see in the dark as well, but that is also highly unlikely.

Now over twenty years ago, my then fiancé was working on her biochem masters by inducing 21 mutations of antibiotic resistant E. coli (much easier since it is a bacteria and not a virus because “successful” mutations had to be viable). The stuff we made was pretty much either undiluted bleach or an autoclave to kill it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join