It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Bucks Won't be Taking a Knee at NBA Playoff

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It’s not a little much when the guy doesn’t go down from the first 6 shots.

a reply to: Firewater

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
Meh
I bought a jersey today.
My kid wanted one for his bday.
He is a Thunder fan.

I understand. When my son was in high-school, parents were forced to buy pink wearables for breast cancer. It's still not cured.

Son of a NUTCRACKER
Can you get a refund?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
saw where a female tennis player with drew quoting in protest of the black genocide...

genocide.. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

She needs a refund from her school.

Maybe she was really pro-life and referring to how Planned Parenthood stakes out poor black neighborhoods for most of their clinics.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Maybe they could make it really interesting and play the entire game on their knees. That would be worth watching.

That's hilarious! Thanks for the mental image. You know how during a basketball game you hear the constant squeak of shoes? Imagine the noise of raw skin on a court. Squeak, squeak...

Oh, a whole new market ...

They could collect the skin that rubs off after playing the whole game on their knees and sell *it* as memorabilia! Macabre, I know, but you know people would pay. Then true fanatics could have relics sort of like the Catholic church does. All hail the skin off LeBron's knees from the 2020 whatever v whatever game ...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Given the stated objective of Planned Parenthood, im not certain that "genocide" isn't a somewhat accurate term.

Something is amiss. Its painfully obvious. For whatever reason, black people in America not only have struggled to find success, but have also struggled to even maintain a population.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Government is busy helping them right to death.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Given the stated objective of Planned Parenthood, im not certain that "genocide" isn't a somewhat accurate term.

Planned Parenthood's stated objectives is to provide low cost birth control and safe, but rare, abortions.

More Black women are taking birth control than are having abortions. Birth control has more to do with lower populations than abortions.

You need to ask why Black women are choosing to have smaller families, or opting to have no children at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I don't think you know what "rare" means or you would have chosen a different word.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

www.baltimoresun.com...

PP was founded to thin the herd of mentally unfit people and black people. That was what its founder was about. She was a eugenicist. Today we call people like that "genocidal maniacs".

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sanger wanted to thin all the herds. That why she was so controversial, promoting birth control and all, first and foremost for white women, and then reaching into the "colored communities" through their pastors and doctors.

BIRTH CONTROL! Not abortion. Margret Sanger was very, very, anti-abortion.

Birth control for the masses is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm sure this will resonate across America and not another ounce of violence by the mean ol cops will be initiated against dangerous thugs.

Wait, you said the NBA? You mean people still watch that garbage?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

She. Was. A. Eugenicist.

Couch that disgusting viewpoint in whatever swastika emblazoned fabrics you choose. Its eugenics.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Couch that disgusting viewpoint in whatever swastika emblazoned fabrics you choose. Its eugenics.

Anyone who advocates for racial purity is a eugenicists.

Again. You need to ask why Black women TODAY still choose to use birth control and limit their family size, or opt for careers and choose not to have children at all.

Maybe Black women are having less kids because they're tired of losing them to racial violence and wars.

edit on 28-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I wonder if the views and sponsors have gone down for the NBA?
a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Maybe they could make it really interesting and play the entire game on their knees. That would be worth watching.

In Kente cloth of former tribes who captured and sold slaves.

How great would that be.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

Well stated.

I know people that I thought could never give up their sports addictions who are now shaking their heads and saying they're finished with major league sports...period. Never in a million years would I have thought they would do it, but they have.

I put the majority of entertainment celebrities in the same category.

I was one. I stuck it out with the New Orleans Saints from 1984 to 2017 when 'nick ruined the season. I came back when the kneeling stopped but I'm done for good now and lots of people have all said the same thing. Overpaid and overprivileged athletes have destroyed a once great sport.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Stop calling abortion birth control.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Maybe they are having less kids because the culture doesn't encourage it. Who knows...the point is that PP has its roots in the same roots that the Nazi's grew from. It all seemed like common sense science at the time. Several million dead jews later and the worlds view of eugenics had soured.

Beyond that, i cannot claim that people under the duress of welfare are making decisions of their own free will.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

..the point is that PP has its roots in the same roots that the Nazi's grew from.

Hitler also admired how the US handled its "Indian problem", and the way the Catholic Church isolated the heathens from normal people.

The point is, birth control is good. Woman of all colors having the ability to choose when to, or when not to, have children is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Stop calling abortion birth control.

It's sad that you don't the difference. Sanger advocated for birth control. She was anti-abortion.

Margaret Sanger, pioneer of birth control in the United States and founder of the organizations that became Planned Parenthood, felt that abortion is “taking life,” excluded abortion from her birth control movement, and had the explicit goal of ending the use of abortion as a method of family limitation. This causes her legacy to conflict with the false dichotomy surrounding abortion today, both with the so-called “pro-life” movement that vilifies her and with the so-called “pro-choice” movement that exalts her.

fecundity.blog...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join