It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Bucks Won't be Taking a Knee at NBA Playoff

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Now you're moving the goal posts. You didn't, nor did I, address the issue of "Blue Lives Matter".

This is what you said:

If BlackLivesMatter is a social issue, then AllLivesMatter is one, too. It is what it is, ya?

That is what I asked about. Did Goodyear ban AllLivesMatter gear?

ETA:
Oh Oh! Oh no he didn't!
Game on! President Obama just chimed in!

Now, maybe Pence will take the challenge? Oh My Stars!

edit on 26-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Please people, many of whom are not a minority, please tell minorities and those who support them the proper acceptable way to protest.

Get a black man with a gun on every corner.
Just like the rednecks protecting property are doing.

Of course that only covers the police problem. Many of the demands are unattainable which makes the protests pointless.

Clear goals are needed before clear actions can be taken.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sounds like Obama is calling for violence!!?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

LOL

I'm not hearing that!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

In fact, thanks to the so-called PATRIOT Acts, nearly-unanimously voted for by both of the main anti-American parties, if they're defined as terrorists, they canbe removed from their homes in the dead of night, no warrant needed, whisked off to GITMO and executed if deemed appropriate.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: odzeandennz

LOL

I'm not hearing that!

That's because you have your fingers in your ears screaming "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

Obama is one of the biggest race instigators ever. He learned from Jesse and Al and Farrakhan very well. Subtle, passive-agressive race-baiting.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Re-read

Listed as unacceptable: Blue Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, MAGA Attire, Political Affiliated Slogans or Material.

Goalposts didn't move, you just can't see them from your knees.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My bad.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So, the protesters and rioters take it all out on peaceful people in the cities and also burn and destroy businesses,
and the NBA take it out on their fans as well as the franchise and infrastructure that pays them.

Total assholes, all of them. All for a farce they had nothing to do with and probably could care less about any reason other than a chance to be self righteous #s.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Trying to figure out what Conservatives will watch sport-wise since Football, Basketball, Baseball, NASCAR and college sports are all sticking it to you hard.

Maybe T-ball. Or golf. About the same excitement level. I'll open a Goya concession at these two boring events so you can have something approved to munch on.

edit on 27-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
A piece of sh!t child rapist criminal got shot while fighting police

“Waaaaaa I’m gonna boycott the game”

Leftists are pathetic

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Trying to figure out what Conservatives will watch sport-wise since Football, Basketball, Baseball, NASCAR and college sports are all sticking it to you hard.

Maybe T-ball. Or golf. About the same excitement level. I'll open a Goya concession at these two boring events so you can have something approved to munch on.

Hahahaha
Amateur

WWE
UFC

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So after a ratings collapse they're not playing no more? Taking their ball and going home in solidarity with criminals.

Big surprise to see Xi Jing Ping's hoes does what hoes do.
edit on 8 27 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It’s an open admission the NBA failed, nobody is watching. Rather than broadcast games nobody is watching they are ending their seasons early. They are doubling down in their political position while cancelling themselves...

Free to do what they want. Funny, I was able to listen to interviews of the owners of nba discussing back in January how the covid was going to impact their season. It’s eerie how they knew so far back and were discussing far before anyone else on the knees cycle how big it was going to be... almost inevitable?

I find the kneeling thing offensive, millionaire sports stars using their time on camera to be political, sports leagues doing the same, it’s pure propaganda. You can drink it up and leave that dribble running on your chin, but I don’t mind. I never watched live sports. Maybe the highlight reels and the end results but meh.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The Milwaukee Bucks are protesting the shooting of Jacob Blake, Kenosha, Wisconsin, by the police, by boycotting whole GD game!

People just aren't listening about this issue.
They have to do something.

Maybe when most players refuse to play it will get something done.

Nice to see very peaceful types of protest.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sports aren't any fun if you have to sit through a political lecture to get to them.

I got my butt back into shape and got myself back into sports. That's one way to go. Lots of things you can do where you can just go play instead of enduring all the hype around it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When Jordan retired, i lost any interest in basketball.

The issue is that you have millionaire black people preaching to poor white people how unjust their behavior is. None of them go after Cuban. Or their other team owners.

BLM became a fad.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The Milwaukee Bucks are protesting the shooting of Jacob Blake, Kenosha, Wisconsin, by the police, by boycotting whole GD game!

People just aren't listening about this issue.
They have to do something.

Maybe when most players refuse to play it will get something done.

Nice to see very peaceful types of protest.

That's because the the people who claim they want to fix things refuse to understand that some of the work needing to be done lies in their own communities. Until and unless they accept that (none of these guys was a pure prince of snow white moral purity), then there will continue to be problems.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: americanbuffalo1
So don't support them.
Easy peasy.

I don't but I can exercise my right to free speech being an US citizen.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1
I wholeheartedly encourage you to do so!
Testify oh my brother!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join