It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC quietly changes testing guidelines to exclude people with no symptoms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

lack of leadership on a national level.

That may well be how things appear. I think you'll find though, at an international level, vis-a-vis WHO, WEF and many multi-billionaire eugenisists etc etc, that things are ticking along quite nicely thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Basic hygiene although great at keeping things at bay for awhile always fails eventually.

So therefore build the immune system.
Play in the dirt, eat well, get off your butt some, and think positively.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
Speaking of off topic; did you know Tesla was a eugenicist?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

lack of leadership on a national level.

That may well be how things appear. I think you'll find though, at an international level, vis-a-vis WHO, WEF and many multi-billionaire eugenisists etc etc, that things are ticking along quite nicely thank you.

Absolutely.
They are giddier than I am at the dispensary lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: myselfaswell
Speaking of off topic; did you know Tesla was a eugenicist?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If things keep going this way I may become one too.
Hahaha

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wonder what the graphs will look like now?

If they cutout asymptomatic carriers, what is that? Around a 40 to 50% drop in cases?

Not surprised, at least some of the fudge is being weeded out.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

did you know Tesla was a eugenicist?

No I didn't, thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How come it's always un named sources #1 and #2 watch CNN and the New York Times headlines blare when there is a rise in the percentage of postive cases found in testing. This doesn't help Trump at all, but its the right thing to do. Hell 40% of the population probably has had it and got over it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

We should halt all testing immediately, call off all lockdown and stop wasting our last pennies.

#$@%÷×

All this BS isnt achieving anything but destroying everyone's lives.

Just wipe the virus all over me and get this # over with.

Look how fast the virus spread around the world.

Look how contagious we are being told it is.

Look how long it has been in the US.

Before the lockdowns and masks it had time to spread throughout the US. Most people in the US used to not even think about viruses unless sick. We have way too many things and habits that spread virus everywhere.

Watch the movie Contagion. This virus would of spread far and wide in the US within two weeks. By the time we locked down and used masks (not saying either works) it was way too late.

How come such a small percent of Americans have had to go to the hospital with this virus. They should of been overrun before March. Where are the millions dead? The two most horrific weeks of our lives?

It looks to me like most people who could get this virus have either had it or won't get it.

There is no other logical way to look at it. The US in no way contained the virus for the first month or so and by then it was too late. The virus would of ran it's course by now.

Either the majority of people won't get it because they had a cold last winter and it gave them immunity. Or it is no where near as bad as we have been told and people have had it and didn't even notice. Of course that is if it was even real.

edit on 26-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

They should of been overrun before March.
According to whom? A movie about a fictional disease?

Where are the millions dead?
Worst case scenario was about 2.5 million, when all was said and done. But we avoided that because mitigation efforts were undertaken.

Either the majority of people won't get it because they had a cold last winter and it gave them immunity. Or it is no where near as bad as we have been told and people have had it and didn't even notice.
Or mitigation measures work.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They should of been overrun before March.
According to whom? A movie about a fictional disease?

Where are the millions dead?
Worst case scenario was about 2.5 million, when all was said and done. But we avoided that because mitigation efforts were undertaken.

Either the majority of people won't get it because they had a cold last winter and it gave them immunity. Or it is no where near as bad as we have been told and people have had it and didn't even notice.
Or mitigation measures work.

The US in no way contained the virus for the first month or so and by then it was too late.

ETA-

It’s hard to name many Hollywood blockbusters that are as invested in the realities of science as Contagion. There certainly are plenty of enormously successful science-fiction films that abuse science in the name of drama, like Outbreak and The Day After Tomorrow, but very few Hollywood productions realistically portray the process of science, both its successes and frustrations. That’s what makes Contagion unique. Although it is by no means flawlessly accurate – it’s not a NOVA documentary – Contagion has been well fact-checked compared to most science-y blockbusters.
newscientist.com

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ok. It took 4, 5 months to be declared a pandemic?

How contagious are we told? What is the typical R factor?

First identified in January.

The US in no way contained the virus for the first month or so and by then it was too late.
I agree. The horse had left the barn. Containment could not be accomplished. Mitigation efforts were the only option.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: putnam6

Why would they be doing this?

One good guess:

CDC was pressured 'from the top down' to change coronavirus testing guidance, official says

A sudden change in federal guidelines on coronavirus testing came this week as a result of pressure from the upper ranks of the Trump administration, a federal health official close to the process tells CNN, and a key White House coronavirus task force member was not part of the meeting when the new guidelines were discussed.
"It's coming from the top down," the official said of the new directive from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

Double-Bubble Surprise 😆

"" a federal health official close to the process tells CNN, and a key White House coronavirus task force member was not part of the meeting when the new guidelines were discussed""

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well if you agree "The horse had left the barn. Containment could not be accomplished."

Mitigation efforts that started months after it arrived in the US.

And the r factor was 2 to 3 at first and it has possibly become more contagious with mutations.

And it has been in the US since at least January.

How come most everyone hasn't contacted covid.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

And the r factor was 2 to 3 at first and it has possibly become more contagious with mutations.
And possibly less so.

How come most everyone hasn't contacted covid.
Because there are 330 million people in the US and everyone does not have contact with everyone else and mitigation measures have been taken.

Oh, there's this.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: putnam6

Why would they be doing this?

One good guess:

CDC was pressured 'from the top down' to change coronavirus testing guidance, official says

A sudden change in federal guidelines on coronavirus testing came this week as a result of pressure from the upper ranks of the Trump administration, a federal health official close to the process tells CNN, and a key White House coronavirus task force member was not part of the meeting when the new guidelines were discussed.
"It's coming from the top down," the official said of the new directive from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

Double-Bubble Surprise 😆

"" a federal health official close to the process tells CNN, and a key White House coronavirus task force member was not part of the meeting when the new guidelines were discussed""

Yeah, Fauci, that troublesome, science loving cad.

No wonder they shoved it through during his cancer treatment absence.

(post by LookingAtMars removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Because there are 330 million people in the US and everyone does not have contact with everyone else and mitigation measures have been taken.

330 million is nothing compared to months of exponential growth of a virus before mitigation measures were even started.

I don't believe Fox either. They are MSM.

I don't believe covid tests, ask any honest Dr.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

From experience, I would venture that you do not believe anything which conflicts with your personal paradigm.

www.verywellmind.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I only believe what I can see and what I have learned to trust.

You?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join